Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? (5277 Views)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? / Nairalanders, Which Good Phone Can I Buy With 30k To 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Jesse01:
I'm sorry I don't quite understand this your post. you want to buy new phone or you want to sell this your current phone, then use the money from the sales to buy new one ? undecided
But do you want to tell me that u her blind and u cant see dat i made a typo
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2018
If i dont want the money will i now want to buy it abi cant u see dat his typo i talk!
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
But do you want to tell me that u her are blind and u cant see dat i made a typo
It's are your welcome undecided. OK now I understand, so how much do you want to sell this your phone (I don't want to buy tho)
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Jesse01:
It's are your welcome undecided. OK now I understand, so how much do you want to see this your phone (I don't want to buy tho)
i am nt seeing it yet
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by tbabs10166(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2018
;Dthis thread can make u forget your sorrow....i'm still laughing

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
i am nt seeing it yet
how much are you selling it?
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Jesse01:
how much are you selling it?
Oga did u see me talk to anybody that i want to sell it when u went to buy it but i dont know the type of amount it his
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by khalhokage(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2018
grin Greatest trolling I've seen on nairaland ever!
Good one Optionally.

8 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:46am On Sep 03, 2018
khalhokage:
grin Greatest trolling I've seen on nairaland ever!

Good one Optionally.
See i am nt here for insults abi do u think i cant check the meaning of trolling in dictionary that u are now saying it as if his a good thingangry
please am not here to trade insults and i dont blame u its the people that causing confusion that i blame
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Dejmax(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2018
You can still go back to school......it's never too late
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
Oga did u see me talk to anybody that i want to sell it when u went to buy it but i dont know the type of amount it his
Good bye Lady.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Dejmax:
You can still go back to school......it's never too late
that is want i am saying o simple english they cant comprehend
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Optionally(f): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Jesse01:
bye bye lady
Bye and i hope u understand it now
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
Bye and i hope u understand it now
No undecided

21 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Jesse01:
no undecided
grin grin
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2018
1 million type of amount. Lol
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by bot101(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
This Optionally just dey use everybody head for this thread sha. I just dey laff grin grin This girl is trolling y'all!!
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by cyrielo(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
Is it so hard for them to know dats its a typo
Is it so hard for you to fix the title?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Heloct(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by dayleke: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Onukube1:
wtf...what a funny thread.

You too see am!
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2018
[
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by dominique(f): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
But do you want to tell me that u her blind and u cant see dat i made a typo

Then use the modify button to correct your typo so people will understand what you're talking about. Do you want to buy or sell a phone?
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
Nairalanders can be so annoying i said i made typo and i want my gionee m5 mini to sell that amount and somebody is say i am dropping it how will i dropped it when i want to buy for specific amount and i have not seen anyone
na only pen.is you Sabi ride

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
come, who opened the gate?

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
that is want i am saying o simple english they cant comprehend

oya c'mon go back inside!!!

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by lastbaff(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Salarys: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Lmao... What a thread!
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by majour(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Onukube1:
wtf...what a funny thread.
Forget the thread, I'll love a chat, sent u a mail
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by giftedheart1(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2018
lemme just be viewing comments!!!

Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by giftedheart1(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Optionally:
See i am nt here for insults abi do u think i cant check the meaning of trolling in dictionary that u are now saying it as if his a good thingangry
please am not here to trade insults and i dont blame u its the people that causing confusion that i blame
the ppl or you?

fellow NLanders, without much ado, permit me to introduce to you the 'confusion queen' of NL.... Miss Optionally!
mama d mama
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Lol.... I've read comments and i'm tired.
Re: What Type Of Amount Can I Buy With This Phone? by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2018
giftedheart1:
the ppl or you?

fellow NLanders, without much ado, permit me to introduce to you the 'confusion queen' of NL.... Miss Optionally!
mama d mama
Confusion queen ngwanu?

Well, na true sha. E be like say d babe no even understand herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby / Please Who Is Playing Grand Theft San Andreas On His Infinix Hot Note 2! / Seun! Have You Ever Considered Selling Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.