Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? (6975 Views)

Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
msjanet:
I am Janet
Hi Jenny.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
harriet412:
Harriet is my name
Do you know the great Harriet Tubman? smiley
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:
My artist name plus music inspired my moniker
Quite interesting to find someone who does soul music in Nigeria considering the widespread dominance of afrobeats around here.

Tell me Sola, what inspired your interest in soul music? smiley
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by harriet412(f): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Do you know the great Harriet Tubman? smiley

Yeah I do
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
harriet412:

Yeah I do
I've got a lot of respect for her and what she stood for.

Does her story inspire you, bearing her name, to make a positive impact on people around you?

Have you in any way, thought about that? smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by oladipo322(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
My surname and my favorite number 322
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Quite interesting to find someone who does soul music in Nigeria considering the widespread dominance of afrobeats around here.

Tell me Sola, what inspired your interest in soul music? smiley

It was a fellow musician that coined the name for me. I am inspired to speak from my heart when I sing so it really made sense and I stuck with it
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by TissuePaper: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Tissuepaper, what inspired your moniker?

I've always wanted to know. smiley
hehe.. The world is full of shít, I'm only doing the best I can to clean it up, not everything obviously but enough to make a difference smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:

It was a fellow musician that coined the name for me. I am inspired to speak from my heart when I sing so it really made sense and I stuck with it
Great. Soul music is one of my favorite genres. I tend to connect with the singer's message in a way that transcends the physical realm. There's just something about it that completes me. Feels like yoga to me.

You have something you made that you might want me to listen to? smiley
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
TissuePaper:
hehe.. The world is full of shít, I'm only doing the best I can to clean it up, not everything obviously but enough to make a difference smiley
That's heartwarming. Selfless service is a rewarding activity.

It's sad that not enough people are ready to sacrifice a little bit to help the needy or make a positive change in another's life.

In today's selfish and greedy world, you're a rare gem. Keep up the good work. smiley
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Vega100: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Why can't I be 52?
because you are not 52
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Great. Soul music is one of my favorite genres. I tend to connect with the singer's message in a way that transcends the physical realm. There's just something about it that completes me. Feels like yoga to me.

You have something you made that you might want me to listen to? smiley

Yes my album Summer Lovin is available on Spotify and you can also check SoundCloud
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by nelxxy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
nelson is my name, so that's why nelxxy is my nickname
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Yes my album Summer Lovin is available on Spotify and you can also check SoundCloud
Spounds great. I'll have a listen.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by TissuePaper: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
FRoosevelt:
That's heartwarming. Selfless service is a rewarding activity.

It's sad that not enough people are ready to sacrifice a little bit to help the needy or make a positive change in another's life.

In today's selfish and greedy world, you're a rare gem. Keep up the good work. smiley
thanks mate

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Alexaonfleek: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
when i was in jss in secondary school i was fond of wearing oversized shortscheesy. The sound the oversized shorts made in d wind when running earned me d nicknamecheesy.anyway i had other nicknames as wellcheesy.boarding house life was fun ehncheesy... Still remember d hostel beans and porridge and our loud mouthed matron with her big yanshcheesy. Optionally i greet u oo.long timecheesy.
the history of this your name weak me sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
the history of this your name weak me sha grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Alexaonfleek: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Well,my name Alexa is cut short from my full name Alexandra and well I believe I'm beautiful and im always on fleek smiley no matter what anyone says hence alexaonfleek
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Deckline(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
well... I got my moniker from the LEGEND OF THE SEEKER season 2 the final episode. The boy who voiced as the keeper of the underworld and was deceiving Richard Cypher. That movie was making sense sha.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by jeff1607(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Coined from my name jefferson, birth date and month
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Lhimeet(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
The SKY is my LIMIT..

LIMIT = Lhimeet or SkyLhimeet smiley

No other person bears this name except me grin cheesy
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
i luv vybe kartel and since am a game freak and kind of a gambler in experimentation, hence the name -
GAMEKARTEL
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by ken6488(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
2go my 2go username was ken648

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by cyberhike(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mynd44:

Why can't I be 52?

Ancient of days grin
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Skylee(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2018
LolaO:

Lol, thank you
Could you add me to ur WhatsApp contact? 08061611862
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Judek2(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2018
My secondary school girls added "K" to my name, didn't know why, but it Sounded Good. So the tittle stuck undecided
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by maak400: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2019
pansophist:
My username is derived from the word pansophism, meaning, all-knowing. I choose this handle as it reflects my elemental desire to study from numerous wellsprings of knowledge that concerns humanity, [b]how both genders complement and balance each other, [/b]and the cohesive force that binds all organisms, matters, when analyzed from its contextual application.
Pansophist kindly create a thread on how both genders complement each other, i want to fully understand female nature and simply make peace with it. It seem the best thing is to understand women, they are complex beings with unpredictable behavior. Thanks.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Ihategirls(m): 4:16am On Dec 24, 2019
I hate girls noni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 24, 2019
dingbang:
all these recycled threads sef..

https://www.nairaland.com/1942868/how-did-come-username#27046313

By the way.. Dingbang. Ding and bang. Dingbang. Repetez apres moi grin

Mine is the meaning of my real English name.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by okk4sure: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Okk-Abbreviation of my full name and I'm a sure guy.
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2019
I dey come
Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username Or Moniker? by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mine is the meaning of my real English name.
and what is your real English name fine lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate / ♥ Comment The Name Of That Female Nairalander Who Looks Pretty Without Makeup ♥ / 7 Whatsapp Groups Where Ladies Share Their Nudes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.