Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, (5040 Views)

Construction Diary Of 8units Of 2/3brds Flat Structure By ARBO CONTRACTOR LTD / I Can Help With Your Proposed Pile Foundation Bill. / Construction Diary Of An Executive Four Flats In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dear All, i wish to welcome you on Board our construction Dairy :

Structure Type: Five bedroom Luxury Duplex, Two bedroom Executive Charlet and Gate House.

Client: Nairalander

Architect Consultant: Architect Johnson.

Main Contractor : Abidoy Ventures

Procurement Contractor: Messrs Checkitaut

4 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Find below the 3D and floor plans

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Project Back ground:

This architectural design was done by a wonderful Architectural firm based in Cross River State.

The soil test recommended deep foundation due to almost 10 m layer of soft clay observed in the soil profile (11 M pile) we are working on 12 m. We have 33 Numbers of 450 diameter pile to construct, with grade 25 concrete.

Work Stage:

The Project took off 2 weeks ago, the following has been achieved so far:

1. Setting out and site house

2. Drilling, caging and concreting of 7 nos bored pile.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Site view pics

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Johnson5258: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well done Mr Gbenga
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by fendorf(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Contact us for your granite
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Chekitaut: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aventures:
Project Back ground:

This architectural design was done by a wonderful Architectural firm based in Cross River State.

The soil test recommended deep foundation due to almost 10 m layer of soft clay observed in the soil profile (11 M pile) we are working on 12 m. We have 33 Numbers of 450 diameter pile to construct, with grade 25 concrete.

Work Stage:

The Project took off 2 weeks ago, the following has been achieved so far:

1. Setting out and site house

2. Drilling, caging and concreting of 7 nos bored pile.

This is a very scaring project, we have been on it over couple of months before the setting out took place. video upload coming soon it looks dry with surface vegetation but absolutely no.

Engineer Aventure, i salute you. congrats on this wonderful project. You have always show your credibility is beyond measure. More grace Sir.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Chekitaut: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Granite Price
Lagos Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah @N165,000/30tons
30tons Stone Dust @ N120,000

Mainland @N155,000/30tons
30tons Stone Dust @ N110,000

Hurry while stock last

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by mufutau55(m): 3:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Always following, the Master Builder. Carry on jare.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dear all,

Sorry for late updating, it has been hectic and time constraints is a big challenge.

As at of today 19 point out 0f 33 successfully achieved to the required depth, reinforcement and concrete specification.

find below some picture update.

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
We have 2 types of machine in operation 1. Hydra and Rotary

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
mufutau55:
Always following, the Master Builder. Carry on jare.

Hajji M.
My able Oga, you are welcome sir. thanks for your support always.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
while this project is at its rudiment, below is one of our recently delivery at lekki Ajah.

Thanks to Twinskenny for good CCTV and Security fence wire. Nice Job and timely delivery.

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by twinskenny(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Aventures:
while this project is at its rudiment, below is one of our recently delivery at lekki Ajah.

Thanks to Twinskenny for good CCTV and Security fence wire. Nice Job and timely delivery.

Congratulations on this sir.. and thanks for the mention
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by abbatoir(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Aventures:
We have 2 types of machine in operation 1. Hydra and Rotary
Thumb up!
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
abbatoir:
Thumb up!
Thanks chief
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by ceelog(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aventures:
Find below the 3D and floor plans

Following Sir. 4 or 5bedroom?
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2018
ceelog:

Following Sir. 4 or 5bedroom?
This is 4 bedroom duplex with several features such as piano room, study room, utility room.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Hello all,
The rains has really given us some set back but never the less we are progressing gradually.

In the meantime we would cutting of pile to level to receive pile caps. This simply means cutting of some top portion of the pile that is just a slurry (caked cement water) and possibly some portion of the concrete of the pile in other to allow us to be within the set DPC level.
The importance of taking of the slurry is to ensure that the pile cap is in direct contact with pile. Attempt to allow the slurry to be within the pile and its cap would cause undesirable settlement and resultant effect on the structure. The slurry has little or no strength to bear the imposed load meant to be transferred to the pile there it would be crushed and cause issues later on.

Some pics of the process would come up later.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by twinskenny(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
well done sir..
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
twinskenny:
well done sir..
Thanks bro, I have not been able to update due to time constraints. We have successfully completed the piles and the caps, we are working on the ground beam reinforcements now. hope to uploads some pics later.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Neweko: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hi Oga mi,

Happy Palm Sunday,, pls have you got a reliable welder who can help me fabricate a tank stand (Galvanised pipe) pls? I emailed you.
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Neweko:
Hi Oga mi,

Happy Palm Sunday,, pls have you got a reliable welder who can help me fabricate a tank stand (Galvanised pipe) pls? I emailed you.
Sorry I am seeing this late. hope this has been sorted out

1 Like

Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Neweko: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Aventures Im back ooo. Pls can I drop you a mail. I need your help
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Aventures(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Please do
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Timtol(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Neweko:
Aventures Im back ooo. Pls can I drop you a mail. I need your help
Welcome!
Re: Construction Diary Of Pile Foundation For A Residential Building At Coop Villa, by Frayo82: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hello I'm looking at roofing a 3 bedroom bungalow in Ibeju lekki and seeking advise on wood prices and best roofing sheet to save cost please.

(1) (Reply)

School Property Design / If you need accommodation anywhere in Ibadan call or chat Richie on 08138432456 / 2 Plot Behind Monastery At Sango Tedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.