Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! (491 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! by stancydg: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
*ARE YOU A SINGER, DANCER, COMEDIAN OR MODEL?*

DO YOU WISH FOR A PLATFORM TO CONSISTENTLY SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT AND *GET PAID* DOING SO?

*THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!*

AS...

*Paradysity Entertainment*

In Association with

*Jojein Hotels and Resorts*

Presents

*AUDITION! AUDITION!! AUDITION!!!*
For Singers, Dancers, Comedians, Red carpet Hosts, Comperes, and Models.

*TO FEATURE AND GET PAID* IN Monthly Paradise City Concerts, Radio Shows, First Class Social Events, Movies and Music Video Shoots.

*VENUE* : Jojein Hotels and Resorts, Airport Road, Oba - Ile, Akure.

*DATE* : Saturday, Sept 8th, 2018.
*TIME* : 10:00am Strictly

*TO AVOID STAYING LONG ON THE QUEUE, SEND YOUR FULL NAME BY SMS TO 08107376769 TO BOOK YOUR POSITION.*

Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! by stancydg: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Book your space on the audition queue by sending your full name by SMS to 08107376769. Alternatively, you can send your name via whatsapp to 07034643328.
Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! by stancydg: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Book your space on the queue now. Send your name to 08107376769 by SMS.
Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! by stancydg: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Your chance to finally get paid for what you love doing.
Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! by stancydg: 12:43am On Sep 07, 2018
Its just a day away. Send your name now to get on the queue to get auditioned early.
Re: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! by Godisgreat23: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2018
Hi everyone , I'm Alaka Tobi , a female movie inspirational content creators , which includes short movie productions. I'm running my first short movie and it's a no budget project. Everything about it is a free contribution , of which recognition would be one of its benefits . I'm actually in need for a digital camera/light for the shoot and a makeup artist , a location we can use for just a day shooting and a social media marketer. It's a free service you would be rendering but you get promotion for whatever it is you are putting into this. Trust me it is an thriller that would make waves. Please kindly chat me up on 07054715629 on Whatsapp if you would like to be part of this . I am Alaka Tobi.

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Ugboma Back To School – Failed Government Promises / Bravo TV On Roku / Hilarious Tweets After Bradley Cooper Breakup With Hot Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.