Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter (20392 Views)

Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Dankwambo Meets With Kwankwaso And Sule Lamido In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by 360great(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kwankwaso remains pdp best aspirant for now. Atiku have a negative perception from Nigerians, kwankwaso is the only man that can give buhari a run for his money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by SoNature(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
amaniro:

well I think, to beat APC they have to position it to SW becos SE SS will eventually vote whoever they choose.

As an Igbo man, if PDP doesn't select an Igbo VP, I will mobililize my people like I did in 2015 to vote for APC, period!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Glink2018(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
GSA01:
Real Nigeria Electorates do not even owned a twitter account. my greatest surprised is the way PDP have successfully sold the Propaganda that Buhari is a jihadist, with Islamic agenda, yet they are about to Bring out Kwakwanso. who is a Muslim with same tendency. Instead of Kwakwanso, Buhari should continue his tenure. and hand over to a southerner in 2023, than Kwakwanso, who will definitely wants to stay in Power for 8 years.

Who told you that buhari we handover power to the South East.
The power will definitely be in South West in 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Kennydoc(m): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
amaniro:

He doesn't hate Igbos as much as Buhari does. He awarded contracts to Igbos during his tenure as a gov. There's a place in Kano that Igbos are in surplus they call it either Enugu city or so

Alright
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by lakesider(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
And the pool is reclaim Nigeria... Who among all this people is not part of our problem today.. Let's dump all this idiots and take a new leaf
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by GuntersChain(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Same old gees
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by ghuzy01: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

Not sure South East will want to vote for Kwankwaso. He hates Igbos almost as much as Buhari, if not more. He's a closet Islamic fundamentalist.
Spot on.if pdp should make a mistake of fielding kwankwaso,I'll just jeje port back to apc.kwankwaso is worse than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by kelly72: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Omololu001:
so yeebos are ready to vote for an aboki ?

Yes..we have nothing against the north. We just dont want lifeless people.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by tical(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
This is just an online poll but a blur picture of what's obtainable.

Saraki is wasting his time.

Atiku is wasting his time

Kwankwaso doesn't have the whole North to himself.

APC have the North in marriage.

And with more acquisition of the Eastern states, those votes will cover up for anywhere President Buhari shared with Kwankwaso in the North.

Final point, Kwankwaso is also wasting his time!
Dey there..your eye go clear by 2019. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by ghuzy01: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
franchasng:
The only problem with Kwankwaso is....he is another Muslim fanatics who may likely turn to another terrorist emperor president like the Satan of Daura in power now, if elected angry angry

Why must northern people prefer all these religious fanatics over intelligent, business/technology-savvy individuals that will help their region grow Seriously, northern Nigeria have nothing in common with southern Nigeria angry

Every choice northern Nigerians make is about Islam first before their economic and infrastructural development....they don't mind living in absolute darkness and poverty so long as they can be hitting their head on the ground 247 angry angry
Abeg tell dem o
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by omoiyalayi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
I will like to see Atiku reaction to this grin

Since he's now reacting to anything to boost his chances @ d poll
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by vicben27(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
l will gladly go out and vote for kwankwasiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Roger3D(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:
The bitter truth is, PDP have a better chance with Kwankwaso.
My preferred candidate remains Dankwambo but Kwankwaso is more saleable in the north.
Anyway, whoever PDP decides on becomes my candidate.
You are a failure just like your candidate. Buhari till 2023 simple and plain

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kennydoc:

Not sure South East will want to vote for Kwankwaso. He hates Igbos almost as much as Buhari, if not more. He's a closet Islamic fundamentalist.

The south is not about the Ibo's only, this is about changing a lifeless unproductive President with someone with life.
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by cornel9297: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
The issue with my Southern brothers is that they have natural hatred for burahi and dont even care about the leadership qualities of these northern muslims they're tipping to succed him.
It is better to let buhari complete the remaining four years so that power will be returned to south instead of another 8yrs by another fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by tech18: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fariq:

Kwankwaso is 100% more competent than all you listed.
I concur with ur opinion brother.
Considering the giant projects he executed during his time in Kano,he is far better than any of d PDP candidates...

But he is overambitious like Tambuwal and Saraki,and wanted to rule Kano from Abuja(by controlling Ganduje)... He should have wait till 2023 to become VP since d Presidency slot will be zoned to the South.

Kwankwaso ga dukkan alamu zai yi 2:0 ..Ba shi da mangoro ba shi kwallo

PMB till 2023!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by koolguy88(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kwankwasiyya, amana. ja wula, ja hali.
Una neva know anything.
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Fariq: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
tech18:
I concur with ur opinion brother.
Considering the giant projects he executed during his time in Kano,he is far better than any of d PDP candidates...

But he is overambitious like Tambuwal and Saraki,and wanted to rule Kano from Abuja(by controlling Ganduje)... He should have wait till 2023 to become VP since d Presidency slot will be zoned to the South.

Kwankwaso ga dukkan alamu zai yi 2:0 ..Ba shi da mangoro ba shi kwallo

PMB till 2023!

Hahahaah. That's what I said, he should have look for the vp slot come 2019 instead of fighting with Ganduje and Apc.

Bari nayi tsokana.

Dan Bagudu alkhairiine. Gwanma da Rabin gwamna ne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by tech18: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fariq:

Hahahaah. That's what I said, he should have look for the vp slot come 2019 instead of fighting with Ganduje and Apc.

Bari nayi tsokana.

Dan Bagudu alkhaieine. Gwanma da Rabin gwamna ne.
hhahhah ofcourse he should have wait till 2023! Hhhh abokin yayana Gov. Bagudu yayi kokari...amma ni salon mulkinsa ne ban so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Kennydoc(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Born2Breed:

The south is not about the Ibo's only, this is about changing a lifeless unproductive President with someone with life.

South is not about Igbos, but hope you know that if half of Igbos decide to support Buhari, it's game over for PDP. As it stands now sef, Buhari is 80% sure of winning.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by ymaruf01: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
u omitted makarif formal Governor of Kaduna state
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
God forbid this bigot n tribalistic fellow ruin Nigeria.
Abacha would be a joke
Buhari will be a child play
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kwankwaso, the man you religious and tribal abeg like Buhari.

I need a Nigerian president
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by rock003: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
fergie001:

And you think the political class will let that kind of person?impossicant......

Kwankwaso or Atiku will get the ticket.......

And I think buhari will get for his party too....

Then we head for live debates,and Nigerians will decide who has a better handling of the nation's present wahala......

Eskissmisa, you are in Nigeria, not the US. nigerians are too dull in the brain to use public debate in choosing a leader.

If public debate has any impact on choice, then buhari would never have smelt aso rock in his life; the same buhari that ran away from public debate

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by fergie001: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
rock003:

Eskissmisa, you are in Nigeria, not the US. nigerians are too dull in the brain to use public debate in choosing a leader.

If public debate has any impact on choice, then buhari would never have smelt aso rock in his life; the same buhari that ran away from public debate
I always want to bait him with 'debates'...
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by adeniyialayande(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
KWANKWASO is the best candidate if PDP want to win 2019 election I will advise PDP not do manipulation or use setimental to just give anybody ticket.He did well when he was governor is a man of masses,google him.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
202 votes ... grin grin grin

Polling is not kalokalo grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by bender79: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Kwankwaso is not sellable in the south because he will be seen as just another buhari. Even his name is not appealing to the ear. There will be serious voters apathy in the southern region if he is paired with buhari. If PDP want to stand a chance I think atiku is there best bet.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mark my words if Kwankwaso is give PDP ticket he will not win Kano State... I want them to give it to him to prove this point
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

well I think, to beat APC they have to position it to SW becos SE SS will eventually vote whoever they choose.
hatred is enough for the igbos to vote !
Re: Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter by JERRYDON005: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2018
Saraki still remain the best for Nigeria take it from me lets not make another mistake please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.