Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (17065 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Photo Is A Month And 6 Days Wish Item I Ordered Yet Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Mrning guys, please I need ur suggestion. I started buying from aliexpress 4 months ago, and ever since then, no item I ordered took longer than 3 weeks to arrive.
I ordered for a sweater on the 29th of July, uptil nw I've not received a call for pickup. I had to go to the post office last week to confirm if it has arrived but was told it hasn't arrived yet.
I don't want to open dispute yet. Please is there anyway to track its location here in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by GrandMufti: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:
Mrning guys, please I need ur suggestion. I started buying from aliexpress 4 months ago, and ever since then, no item I ordered took longer than 3 weeks to arrive.
I ordered for a sweater on the 29th of July, uptil nw I've not received a call for pickup. I had to go to the post office last week to confirm if it has arrived but was told it hasn't arrived yet.
I don't want to open dispute yet. Please is there anyway to track its location here in Nigeria?

Track on nipost. China post registered mail get issues now

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by TechCapon(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Wait until September 9 before you open dispute
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
TechCapon:
Wait until September 9 before you open dispute
Tnx bro
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2018
GrandMufti:

Track on nipost. China post registered mail get issues now
Pls can u provide d link?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Hennyola(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:

Pls can u provide d link?

This should help (remove spaces)
http :// ips. nipost. gov. ng/ ipswebtracking/ IPSWeb_submit_aspx. htm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by laydoh(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
i also have the same issue with my ordered battery,the order has been in the country for the past two months now,still havent gotten it.i tried tracking with nipost,gave them my order tracking id,but said they dnt use such code.The seller has tried self,he increased the buyer protection twice,but i finally went for dispute yesterday.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Hennyola:

This should help (remove spaces)
http :// ips. nipost. gov. ng/ ipswebtracking/ IPSWeb_submit_aspx. htm
Tnx bro, this is wat came up

3 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by kripen(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2018
this is the reason I don't want to be ordering things from Aliexpress rather I use jumia even if it seems things are costlier in jumia. they should try and open at least one office in Nigeria becos if they do this kind of issue that you will now be looking for your shipped item will be a thing of the past.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by GrandMufti: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by GrandMufti: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2018
kripen:
this is the reason I don't want to be ordering things from Aliexpress rather I use jumia even if it seems things are costlier in jumia. they should try and open at least one office in Nigeria becos if they do this kind of issue that you will now be looking for your shipped item will be a thing of the past.

He can always get his refund.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by papalsbuIl: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:

Tnx bro, this is wat came up
guy your item never reach

3 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Aremu01(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2018
The last item I ordered took exactly 59 days.... So relax before jumping into conclusions

2 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:
Issue is with China post, they are really slow this period.

7 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:
From all your previous order, which of the airmail have you been using except China post registered airmail.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2018
laydoh:
i also have the same issue with my ordered battery,the order has been in the country for the past two months now,still havent gotten it.i tried tracking with nipost,gave them my order tracking id,but said they dnt use such code.The seller has tried self,he increased the buyer protection twice,but i finally went for dispute yesterday.
Your case is even different, seller must have used Belgium post or Malaysian post because it's a battery, this is an untrackable order, meaning it can't be tracked until you get a call from the post office. This can take up to 3 months sometimes, sometimes can be faster, even within 3 weeks, but you can't complain here, because seller didn't pay for shipping.

5 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2018
kripen:
AliExpress should open an office? There are whole lots of stuff you can't find on jumia, plus lots of Jumia sellers buy too from AliExpress, just pray not to see the bad side of Jumia.

16 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
From all your previous order, which of the airmail have you been using except China post registered airmail.
China post small packet plus
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by laydoh(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Gptech:

Your case is even different, seller must have used Belgium post or Malaysian post because it's a battery, this is an untrackable order, meaning it can't be tracked until you get a call from the post office. This can take up to 3 months sometimes, sometimes can be faster, even within 3 weeks, but you can't complain here, because seller didn't pay for shipping.
spot on bro,it is bel post.but the estimated time was 20 days coz i told the guy it was urgent.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2018
I bought something on aliexpress since April, up to now I have not heard anything. I tracked it the result gave unsuccessful. I tried Gearbest and I was marvelled, it came within 10 days.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by laydoh(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2018
kripen:
same bro, i tried getting this stupid ba3 on jumia,but they didnt have.thats why i went for ali instead.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:

China post small packet plus
And they were delivered?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
And they were delivered?
Yea
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Darkseid(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2018
If you dare to order any ordinary packet to Benin post office, just forget it. The people there are criminals.

11 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
laydoh:
spot on bro,it is bel post.but the estimated time was 20 days coz i told the guy it was urgent.
Forget about that estimate.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by busoye19: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
I will advise you to contact the seller or open dispute. It happened to me sometime. I waited for almost 2 months for an item that shouldn't take more than 3 weeks. I eventually got the item the very week I opened dispute.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
I bought something on aliexpress since April, up to now I have not heard anything. I tracked it the result gave unsuccessful. I tried Gearbest and I was marvelled, it came within 10 days.
Unsuccessful means your item is at your PO, you'll be called soon. Meanwhile I have received items within 9 days from AliExpress, they are generally faster than Gearbest. I have had items from Gearbest that took more than 26 days also, the issue is not just with the Platform, but with the Shipping company used. Most times Gearbest uses Netherlands post, which can be very fast in their good days, but sometimes, you'll really need to wait.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee M5, 6000mah And 4 Day Battery Life / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone / How To Upload Picture On Twitter With Any Browser (java Users)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.