Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (26484 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Realdeals(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2018
Presidential aspirant of the AAC, Omoyele Sowore has reacted to the N10bn libel suit filed against him and Sahara Reporters at the Akwa Ibom High Court, by Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry (MFM), a Christian based organization in Nigeria.

In his reaction on his Facebook Page, Sowore simply dismiss the case as ”Nothing To Worry About!”, apparently considering it as non-threatening to his Presidential ambition.

He further claimed that ”Earlier this Year This Same “Pastor” And GO Olukoya Sent A UNILAG Alumni Official, Aaron Akinloye To Ask For A Meeting Between Him, The New Vice Chancellor Of UNILAG, Prof. Toyin Ogundipe And Myself, Aaron Claimed He (Olukoya) Was Doing Wonders For UNILAG And Wanted Me To Stop SaharaReporters From Negative Reporting Against Pastor Olukoya, I Refused!
I Told Aaron I am Only Interested In Meeting Prof. Ogundipe To Discuss The Unjust Rustication Of Femi Adeyeye (A Student Activist Who Was Rusticated For Two Years Over His Criticisms Of The UNILAG Senate On Facebook)
Since I Rejected A Meeting With Olukoya, The GO has Gone Bunkers Threatening Brimstone And Fire.”

See screenshot below

Source: News Headlines

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by amaniro: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Yele is with freeze??!

Well nice one wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by dukie25: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2018
Am surprised Sowore have not been declared bancrupt, considering the libelous publications he is known for.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Realdeals(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2018
He also shares the screenshot of his chat with Aaron, Check out links to the stories to implicated him
News Headlines

7 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by jideflash(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2018
angry Nigerians and the fear of their Pastors. Man no be God.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2018
Quote.
Since I Rejected A Meeting With Olukoya, The GO has Gone Bunkers Threatening Brimstone And Fire.”
Unquote.

He whom the gods wants to kill, they first make mad.

Is this the rubbish the people this guy wants to preside over be facing everyday?!
Local Government chairman is far from him with this agbero attitude not to talk of Presidency!
And see us thinking he is a reasonable guy all this while.
Rubbish!

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by helphelp: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm...

Politics and the church

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by despi64(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Correct guy. No shaking

16 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Realname: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by blesson04(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
haaaa

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by iammo(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
smiley after getting his domiciliary account frozen and losing his $200k dollars to saraki due to propaganda, blackmail and libelous act. he still wants to forfeit another money due to not conducting proper investigation

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by ophatlewis(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
my Church, pls collect the money so we can share

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by missioner(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Yeah... we already know it's nothing to worry about.
Infact we need not burge eyes sef

Even their almighty Saraki could not sap you... despite using a judge he personally appointed.

16 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by arixsto2(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2018
Interesting
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by obagangan: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Aja to ba ma sonu Ki gbo fere Olode

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Benekruku(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2018
This guys God must be a big one.
Cos ordinarily .......
Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by sureheaven(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Sowore! Sowore!! Sowore!!!!

How many times did I call u and What do u take urself for?

Olukoya has never degraded to the level of Saraki, Dino, other politicians for u to toy with.
He controls the best multitude of different calibers of the world. shocked

Be careful so we can continue to see and hear good things about u.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2018

Hmmmm

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Ishilove: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Sowore has carried himself to Olukoya too?

cheesy

He is playing with fire grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by obembet(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
To be in the truth always is not easy!!!

You won't even have many friends!

I salute the courage of Sowore!!!

I salute you too for taking ur time and read the message.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
the way they issue Libel fine in this country sef...it makes the case look unserious... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2018
To be in the truth always is not easy!!!

You won't even have many friends!

I salute the courage of Sowore!!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Jossyroyal1: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2018
sad

Sowore, you need to be guided

Important contacts you should keep in ur phone
i. Fire service 
ii Police force
iii. Emergency Ambulance service

Don't be caught unprepared at the time of Emergency

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2018
He's got some gut sincerely.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Pavore9: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:
Am surprised Sowore have not been declared bancrupt, considering the libelous publications he is known for.

Don't you think he is in possession of more damaging info?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Olukoya is not the problem,the problem is Sowore,Fire will now consume him and his Sahara-presidency.

Very obvious

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by phase1: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
What's going on between Sowore and Olukoya.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by SEONaijaExpert: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2018
Oh boy!

Sowore has gone too far. He's a dead meat if his publications are truly false. I can tell you that.

Dr. Olukoya don't just bite but when he does.....

Sowore needs some safe landing techniques now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Sick guy...

Whatever you think you've got on Olukoya is smokescreen guy .. we go use your money complete our prayer city stadium.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. / Bauchi Hisbah Confiscates 260 Crates Of Alcoholic Drinks From Hotels, Night Club / How Abba Kyari’s Police Team Extorted N1M Each From Suspected IPOB Members - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.