Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,318 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public (48168 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Tragic Video Of Woman Brutally Beating Her Husband In Public… / Presidency Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by jennifermahan(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Slay queen seen struggling to use water dispenser in public

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/slay-queen-seen-struggling-to-use-water-dispenser-in-public/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by martyns303(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2018
The problem is not that she doesn't know how to use a water dispenser, like how many people have one at home or even know how to use one.

The problem is her attitude and approach that made her look uncivilized and unexposed. it would have been more dignifying for her to have just asked how it works. like "Hey! excuse me, I am not sure how the dispenser works, would u be kind to help me"?

with her looks, if she had asked a male staff, I am sure the guy would have been more than glad to help. and she would have learned. but instead she didn't drink the water, she didn't get to learn how it works and she damn wasted the cup by throwing it in the trash without using it.

257 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Rahull: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2018
At least she struggled.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Obaf1(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Just water dispenser oh, bush-girl forming porsch, me jst hate fake-life i swear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by IamPlato(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2018

The Funny Thing About Life Is That, the Girls Who Find So Beautiful And Well Shaped Mostly turn Out To Be The Dumbest...

These Days When I Hear slayqueen all I Can Imagine Is A Dumb Ass Bitch who only Knows How To Spread legs

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
How is she a slay queen?

And why is she supposed to be an island of knowledge, skills, experience and practice?

Aren't we not permitted to be new to things anymore?

Humanity is lost!

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Na their type dey order heaven and earth on dates. Shiorr!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
How is she a slay queen?

And why is she supposed to be an island of knowledge, skills, experience and practice?

Aren't we not permitted to be new to things anymore?

Humanity is lost!
You mean slay queens are lost. You couldn't help it. You just had to defend your kind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
You mean slay queens are lost. You couldn't help it. You just had to defend your kind.
If this is the limit to your reasoning, you are delightfully excused and dismissed grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
If this is the limit to your reasoning, you are delightfully excused and dismissed grin
Don't try me. I can show you the world. Expose you to the good things of life.

There is more to life than being a slay queen. Most of your kind are dumb really. Nothing to offer upstairs. It is just appalling.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Don't try me. I can show you the world. Expose you to the good things of life.

There is more to life than being a slay queen. Most of your kind are dumb really. Nothing to offer upstairs. It is just appalling.
I dismissed you long ago, your words won't buy me grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Fuqman(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2018
No one is an island of knowledge, there is always a room to learn more.. Her a*ss sweet tho.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
I dismissed you long ago, your words won't buy me grin
Suit yourself then Slay queen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by chiommy123(f): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2018
But it's nobody's business na. If you feel bad teach her

14 Likes

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2018
IamPlato:

The Funny Thing About Life Is That, the Girls Who Find So Beautiful And Well Shaped Mostly turn Out To Be The Dumbest...

These Days When I Hear slayqueen all I Can Imagine Is A Dumb Ass Bitch who only Knows How To Spread legs
I'm appalled at this comment.

But then, what do i know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2018
But then, what brought about this slay queen mentality?

Cus i'm still trying to understand why the seemingly amoral girls(probably due to their style of dressing or lifestyles) are reffered to as slay queens.
Anyone care to give an eye-opener?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Abduljabba(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
say no more

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Abduljabba:
say no more
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by mrjaydee(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2018
Water don pass garri... Ebelezu!

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by tstx(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2018
she is not a slay Queen... a slay Queen knows better than to embarrass herself..

Also how are we sure she is a slay queen.. abi are all Nigerian ladies now referred to as slay queens?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by izzou(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:

grin grin
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Thermodynamics(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
How is she a slay Queen? every girl who dresses well is now a slay Queen. rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Thermodynamics(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
How is she a slay Queen? every girl who dresses well is now a slay Queen. rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by mytime24(f): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Issoke
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by jennifermahan(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by IamPlato(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'm appalled at this comment.

But then, what do i know?

We All Know Nothing!

Are You A Slayqueen or Slaymama... Where Do You Fall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
IamPlato:

We All Know Nothing!

Are You A Slayqueen or Slaymama... Where Do You Fall?
Perhaps if you expatiate, i'd know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / The Snake I Killed In My Room / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.