Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:30 PM

Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia (40385 Views)

28-Year-Old Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Lover / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by nawtyme: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
A Russian man has sued an IVF clinic after his wife admitted that she had swapped his sperm for her lover's during treatment.

Maxim Anokhin only found that his one-year-old son was not his biological child when their relationship turned sour and his wife admitted to the swap.

Yana Anokhina, 38, had reportedly told the clinic she wanted the man she loved to be the father, but had let her husband pay for the treatment and kept him in the dark for the child's first year
Mr Anokhin successfully sued the Moscow clinic which allowed the swap and was awarded £4,600 in compensation for his moral and financial damages.

'I trusted my wife,' he said. 'I believed her and trusted her, 100 per cent.

'It means that when I was told about it… I was shocked… I was distressed, and I could hardly believe it.'

A home video shows him feeding the young child.

The court found that he had paid for the IVF treatment and had provided his sperm believing that he would be the father of the baby.

Ms Anokhina has not spoken about the swap but reports say she wanted the father of her baby to be the man she loved - not her husband
But for a year Mr Anokhin believed the child to be his and 'loved and supported' the boy, called Timofey.

Later the couple split and are now both in new relationships, the court was told. Mr Anokhin said his wife revealed the truth to him when they broke up.

'It was found out during the investigation in court that Maxim's wife Yana was the one who initiated the process of replacing her husband's biological material,' reported Vesti.

'Allegedly, she wanted to give birth to a child by a man with whom she was in love, and her husband was the one who paid the costs.'

DNA tests proved that Mr Anokhin was not the father prompting him to sue Kulakov Medical Centre which provided the IVF treatment.

Mr Anokhin's lawyer Olga Nemtseva said the clinic had a duty to her client and could not solely follow the wishes of his wife.
Surely he would have been interested in understanding who exactly was going to be the biological father of his child,' she said.

The court found that clinic staff assisted the woman in swapping the sperm, reported Vesti.

The doctor involved in their case, Liya Kazaryan, mentioned in the law suit, has refused to speak in detail.

'I am not giving any interviews… I do not want to say a word on this matter,' she said.

But asked how a man could be certain he was the real father, she laughed: 'Only a woman can be sure.'

Denis Ivchenko, lawyer for Yana Anokhina, said he could not comment without his client's authorisation.

'Without her agreement I cannot say a word,' he said.

Mr Anokhin said he took the case against Yana - now his ex-wife - not for money but justice.

'I wanted to make this matter public, so there are no more cheated men like me, cheated husbands, in the future,' he said.

'It should not happen again.'

Mr Anokhin now has another son born without IVF treatment to his new partner. He is now 'happy' but 'cannot forget the other little boy who for a year he called his son', reported Vesti.

Ms Anokhina is now in a relationship with the biological father of her baby.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6125761/Wife-SWAPS-husbands-sperm-lovers-IVF-process-Russian-clinic.html?ito=social-facebook

3 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Bluezy13(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm...

Women!!!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by aguiyi2: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Women are capable of anything. Just dont push her too far.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Administration1: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
fear women immediately after God

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by TheAngry1: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
ok
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Biglittlelois(f): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chai, IVF is also not safe niyen, why not marry the man you love some women sef, smh!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by abokibuhari: 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
After buhari fear women shocked

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by pelicanbeau(f): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
power of a woman...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by abc115: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin

32 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Cowmilk(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Women

1 Like

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Hanji(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
After God fear women.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Sharpshooota: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Administration1:
fear women immediately after God

Then Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Administration1: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Then Buhari
right after Sharpshooota
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Waakanda: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wuuman undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by lanrexdo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
NINETEEN out of 20 women admit lying to their partners or husbands, a survey on attitudes to truth and relationships has found.
Eighty-three per cent owned up to telling "big, life-changing lies", with 13 per cent saying they did so frequently.

Half said that if they became pregnant by another man but wanted to stay with their partner, they would lie about the baby’s real father.

Forty-two per cent would lie about contraception in order to get pregnant, no matter the wishes of their partner.

And an alarming 31 per cent said they would not tell a future partner if they had a sexual disease: this rises to 65 per cent among single women.

In the poll of 5,000 women for That’s Life! magazine, 45 per cent said they told "little white lies" most days. The favourite untruth was "of course you don’t look fat", with "these shoes were only 10" in second place.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by dabrin: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by fpeter(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Baddest
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by grandstar(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
The clinic is at fault.

They should have turned down the woman's request

3 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Pavore9: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
The woman is evil!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Muhahahahah
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by kennypoju04: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Things really happening here in on earth

5 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Nopeace4dwicked: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wicked world.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by lawrenceunaa: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Women: mean set of beings undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Seconsol92(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Extremist
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by thaoriginator: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Apina(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
A child is first his mother's and then "To whom it may concern", grin

18 Likes

Re: Woman Swaps Husband's Sperm With Lover's During IVF In Russia by Tomoyayi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Women!!!

Fear dem

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.