Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (40597 Views)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by thesicilian: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Complete shave it is for me abeg
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Una no dey gree shave
Mtchew.

Come and confirm whether my pubic region is shaved or not
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Willybos(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
My own way shape like arrow! I must clear that ediat out of that place!!!
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
pubic hair is a yes yes for me

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by UniqueBaze(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
If you need smooth
Cool pubic hairs,
Contact us please.

Prices affordable.
@[url]uniquebaze.com[/url]
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Lilcentt(f): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Pubic not public...

Named after the pubic bone
Really? Me self na Public hair I b dey call am
Thanks for educating me

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Pusyiter(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who said?
The bushie the better
chiommy123:
Someone said its unattractive with the bush

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by HealthFixHub: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
lanrexdo:
good hygiene practices are essential if you're going to keep your pubic hair. This basically means washing the area with soap and water, particularly after exercise and during your period. But they are lazy. That is why i love Islam. Wash your genitals after each piss. Then you would have no odor! Clean shave this, clean shave that. they end up with plenty bumps and irritations from jeans, bumper short, akube pants and the likes. Those in the medical line appreciate and i know peeps who have been doing it for long.. wink Trim but don't shave it all off!

Exceptionally related!

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Sharpshooota: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lilcentt:

Really? Me self na Public hair I b dey call am
Thanks for educating me

Hope you're not a zombie
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by HealthFixHub: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
wolesmile:
Pictorial references, please

...loading
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by chiommy123(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
Who said?
The bushie the better
lol. Really
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Pusyiter(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Same applies
Rosay15:
Okay oh but wat about d hair on d body?
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by HealthFixHub: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are Not Oka
It Must Be Shaved...

Without Shaving it Smells, i Dont Want To Imagine What A Bushy Pussy would Smell Like.

Sure. It's bound to smell... if the area is not catered for. With frequent washing (which is what should be), all will be well down there. Don't shave all instead, trim and keep clean.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Reference(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
I think God in His wisdom made hair (in all regions) to offer various protection at a time when man was essentially nake.d, i.e without any form of clothing. Thus the functions of warmth or radiation, shock absorption, film barrier, etc were necessary before the fall of man are substituted today by clothing we wear.

Today no one needs to be told to wear nose, ear or eye protection when it is dusty or when attending to the sick and infirmed. No one needs to tell a ruskie to wear a bear pelt hat in winter and your speedo will certainly offer better protection against the agressive bacteria found in most swimming pools and some seasides than the forest between your legs.

So hair in certain regions can go but the key is replacing function. If not done adequately and properly, nasty consequences can occur. So let not fashion or fad undermine the wisdom by which God created the human body in all its glory. Donot toy with your health.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by bluefilm: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
I swear to God, I love looking at hairy pussy.

It always looks more attractive and very inviting to me.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Rosay15(f): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pusyiter:
Same applies
... Okay

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Tolpre: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
One strand of pubic hair turns me off so no head 4 you.

What if there's a poisonous snake lurking amongst those bushes?

� fear God oooo
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Lilcentt(f): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Hope you're not a zombie
You don do better and I don praise you
Why ruin it with a rubbish response angry angry
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Sharpshooota: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lilcentt:

You don do better and I don praise you
Why ruin it with a rubbish response angry angry

It was a straight question dear ... Didnt mean to ruffle your feathers... You can still answer me though
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Assassin101: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
SHAVED OR NOT, D KITTY IS ALWAYS NATURALLY WARM

EVEN IN EXTREME COLD WEATHER

SexTin:
Hmm, To Make It Warm Nw
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Adakintroy: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
This generation is already a confused one that I am certain. One minute they are telling you this, the next another. Follow you mind that's what i say.

As for me. My bush is mine. I do what I like with it.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Complete shave it is for me abeg
grin grin grin make e bald pass egg

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
UniqueBaze:
If you need smooth Cool pubic hairs, Contact us please.
Prices affordable. @[url]uniquebaze.com[/url]
Smooth and Cool Fa! Awon Igbos, Ride On.
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
oshe11:
Use Veet O jarè.....

Thats what made one of my girls' pussy clean and all.....

Almost as clean as my Japanese girl's pussy
guy that's not ideal... If u read d instructions on veet.. U would see it shouldn't be applied on genitals.. Especially a lady.. It might get into her internal organs.. No kill person pikin o grin

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
SexTin:
Receive Sense angry
wetin e do na cheesy grin grin He said d truth na.. Na inside bush snake dey dey
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Biglittlelois(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

So what's the difference between you and a mannequin?

How is that your life's problem?
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by Biglittlelois(f): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
soviete:
grin grin grin make e bald pass egg

grin grin grin
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by gentlegenius(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:
Someone said its unattractive with the bush
For me, a completely, smoothly shaved pussy is a big turn off because it will look so immature like that of a 9 year old girl. Any man who gets errection on seeing a smoothly shaved pussy of an adult can also get errection on seeing an immature pussy of a 9 year old girl. The hairs is what makes the difference. It shows maturity and attractiveness especially when it is well trimmed.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by soviete(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
gentlegenius:

For me, a completely, smoothly shaved pussy is a big turn off because it will look so immature like that of a 9 year old girl. Any man who gets errection on seeing a smoothly shaved pussy of an adult can also get errection on seeing an immature pussy of a 9 year old girl. The hairs is what makes the difference. It shows maturity and attractiveness especially when it is well trimmed.
angry Bullshit!!! Paedophilia has nothing to do with pubic hairs.. I see it as different strokes for different folks... I personally don't like keeping hairs in general from d genital to the underarms and chest... When i don't plan on using it to cook bitterleaf soup why should i keep it? undecided undecided If u like it, it's ur shit not mine.. But don't ever relate it to paedophilia angry

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by gentlegenius(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
soviete:
angry Bullshit!!! Paedophilia has nothing to do with pubic hairs.. I see it as different strokes for different folks... I personally don't like keeping hairs in general from d genital to the underarms and chest... When i don't plan on using it to cook bitterleaf soup why should i keep it? undecided undecided If u like it, it's ur shit not mine.. But don't ever relate it to paedophilia angry
So you even shave the hairs on your chest...?
OMG!
Your village people have concluded your matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by chiommy123(f): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
gentlegenius:

I guess that's why we are all different
Re: Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair by enambobo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
soviete:
Mehn... u shave your chest hairs? Use to do that shit b4. But dem baes told me not to, they love it. so I just trim these days. Makes one look odd shaving chest hairs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Ebola Victim Cremated In Lagos / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.