Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee (14572 Views)

APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
beaf had no problem quoting sahara reporters here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=471564.msg6309410#msg6309410
http://saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/6323-northern-presidential-impunity.html

he has no problem with point blank news either

http://pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

even though neither is a how you call it ttue news agency

but in this case saharareporters is purveying lies and outright falsehoods  cheesy cheesy cheesy

since it is beloved uncle johnny shining armor knight/ conquering hero of the nd, in the spot light

lets keep watching. we'll see how much longer he can keep his head in the sand
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2010
oyb:

http://saharareporters.com/articles/external-contrib/6323-northern-presidential-impunity.html

but in this case saharareporters is purveying lies and outright falsehoods  cheesy cheesy cheesy

since it is beloved uncle johnny shining armor knight/ conquering hero of the nd, in the spot light

I didn't quote false stories, thats the difference. And if I quoted Sahara Reporters does it excuse the lie that this article and idiots like yourself are propagating? shocked

We all know your problem with Jonathan is that you are rabidly tribalistic to the point of racism. I recall you are the one who expressed a wish to hunt down all Niger Deltans, herd them into cattle cars and send them to the gas chamber (only it will be your family, not Niger Deltans).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-464527.32.html#msg6238782
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by redsun(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2010
Beaf:

Would the answers to that justify the publication of outright lies in the press? That is all I am concerned about. Why should a news agency publish blatant lies and why should seemingly intelligent people join in propagating such lies?

Its a vulture party with music by Dracula and his blood suckers.

Yeah,let's hope it is not true,but how the etteh award issue again?i hope that is a rumour too?I don't mind jonathan but he has to deal with our key problems first,indiscipline and gross irresponsibilities in all spheres of nigerian state

.He has to disassociate himself from criminals,he has the power to reborn himself and make changes as the commander in chief,he will be exonorated from whatever evil he has committed as long as he can bring the untouchable criminals like obasanjo,ibb,ikimi,atiku and co to book and bring sanity once again to nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
oyb:

don't mind jare.he's just trying cover the truth from being exposed.
Beaf:

I didn't quote false stories, thats the difference. And if I quoted Sahara Reporters does it excuse the lie that this article and idiots like yourself are propagating? shocked

We all know your problem with Jonathan is that you are rabidly tribalistic to the point of racism. I recall you are the one who expressed a wish to hunt down all Niger Deltans, herd them into cattle cars and send them to the gas chamber (only it will be your family, not Niger Deltans).

very funny.so your conclusion is that sometimes saharareporters carries credible stories when they favour you while  other times,their stories are false when you dont like such.aaaahahah.what sort person are you self ?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

very funny.so your conclusion is that sometimes saharareporters carries credible stories when they favour you while  other times,their stories are false when you dont like such.aaaahahah.what sort person are you self ?

Even the village id!ot knows that news agencies sometimes get it wrong, so why don't you? shocked

How would the sort of person I am change the fact that you have been actively propagating a story you know to be a lie?
How will it change the fact that you cannot provide even the most rudimentary defense for the rubbish story, "educated" idiots have benn propagating here?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
Beaf:

i see you are still purveying the lie that ONLY YOU believe. i understand that you need to be able to pull that out as some sort of trump card whenever you need to derail debates. the beaf way, when cornered hit out with a ridiculous paranoid, melodramatic whiny lie  grin grin grin grin
beaf ? more like chicken  grin grin grin grin

as usual, you are deftly dodging the facts
as long as the stories are in support of your precious Johnathan, or do not attack his person, they are true. all other stories are falsehood and conjectures

you're a really sad fellow. and you're setting yourself up for a really big letdown, if all you can do is persist in this game of blinkering yourself beause you believe hat is the only way to extend the ND's agenda ,by persistently telling lies to yourself unil you belive them

it is clear o the rest of us that johnathan is just business as usual, the puppet obj wanted in yardua.

what is his previous record, what did he achieve as governor or VP?

he even dallied on asset declaration

anyway, keep it up

most people of other tribes have no problem with facing the facts that their leaders have failings.

yorubas acknowledge that obj achieved a lot, we also lambast him for his excesses. we do not say because nigeria was run by northerners for several years before obj, obj is a saint

Beaf:

Even the village knows that news agencies sometimes get it wrong, so why don't you? shocked

yeah - the agencies are right whenever it is about anything that supports johnny, and wrong when it is anything against unle johnny. go figure .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
^
When you have finished gassing your loved ones, come talk to me.

Toy Hitler.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
meanwhile , why are you silent on this latest gaffe by johnny ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471567.0.html

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abi that act of idiocy is also a rumour  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
so sad that my attempts to weed out the chaff from the nd gene pool failed cry cry cry cry cry

this is how beafs hero shows backbone

better get back to the lab. if you fail try again - don't worry beaf, we naija Nazis will eventually turn you nds into the master tribe

get your johnny arse kissing butt over there and start justifying his actions  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abi your exposure to nerve  gas from my chamber has done more brain damage than i thought? (you always have come across as a tossed aside reject from some failed Goebbels experiment )  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by chidichris(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2010
i am not surprised at all.
we are in deep shit with pdp in control.
obj is still in charge.
i am not expecting anything to change for now.
soon, we will see bode george as an adviser to the president on moral issues.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2010
oyb:

meanwhile , why are you silent on this latest gaffe by johnny ?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471567.0.html

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abi that act of idiocy is also a rumour cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

get your johnny arse kissing butt over there and start justifying his actions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

abi your exposure to nerve gas from my chamber has done more brain damage than i thought? (you always have come across as a tossed aside reject from some failed Goebbels experiment ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk to me after you have gassed your father. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
beaf the corrupted mp3 file - keeps skipping instead of going forward wink wink wink wink

are you chicken , just like i said, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

get over to the thread and start defending your heros actions. abi your liver dey fail you? or is it only recycling newspaper articles and insulting the families of your intellectual superiors that you know grin grin grin grin

i know its not easy defending actions that look like they are done by a lobotomy victim,

making inane posts about gassing is much easier cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!! [/size]

this is unbelievably childish!!! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
oyb:

beaf the corrupted mp3 file - keeps skipping instead of going forward wink wink wink wink

are you chicken , just like i said, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

get over to the thread and start defending your heros actions. abi your liver dey fail you? or is it only recycling newspaper articles and insulting the families of your intellectual superiors that you know grin grin grin grin

i know its not easy defending actions that look like they are done by a lobotomy victim,

making inane posts about gassing is much easier cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk to me after you have gassed your mother. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by debosky(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2010
Let's de-personalise this discussion shall we?

What makes you think the allegations are false Beaf?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

[size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!! [/size]

this is unbelievably childish!!! ROFLMAO!!

^^^^^

hey  you're right, i better stop this. see me getting myself dirty wrestling with a pig (only a pig would run his mout h like beaf does)  who enjoys it  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

okay over and out

let me finish the posts of our resident retard. predictable little Arrow, isn't he  grin grin grin grin

Talk to me after you have gassed your sister. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.
Talk to me after you have gassed your mother. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.
Talk to me after you have gassed your children. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.

don't worry, when this story blows fully in the open, i will be there to wave it cheerfully in your face. feel free to insert all the god gas ya family you want then  grin grin grin grin grin

debosky:

what kind of question is that, don't you know johnathan ebele goodluck is the man who will lead nigeria to the promised land, our very own fdr, jfk, lincoln and Washington rolled into one luminous package. how dare you cast insinuations on that man? the moon shines out of Johnathan arse, fr crying out loud angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

lets see if the retard will quote that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
lol . . . I am sitting here reading . . . gas this , gas that . . . and wondering if this is still nairaland. . . roflmao!!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2010
oyb:

hey  you're right, i better stop this. see me getting myself dirty wrestling with a pig (only a pig would run his mout h like beaf does)  who enjoys it  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

okay over and out

let me finish the posts of our resident retard. predictable little Arrow, isn't he  grin grin grin grin

Talk to me after you have gassed your sister. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.
Talk to me after you have gassed your children. Hatred of Niger Delta people will give you a heart attack.

don't worry, when this story blows fully in the open, i will be there to wave it cheerfully in your face. feel free to insert all the god gas ya family you want then  grin grin grin grin grin

We know your problem. Have wet dreams about gassing your baby, then come talk.

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

lol . . . I am sitting here reading . . . gas this , gas that . . . and wondering if this is still nairaland. . . roflmao!!

nairaland ke - naa this is auchwitz grin grin grin grin

we got beaf and co in those grimy pajamas on slave labor detail. after that we send the into the showers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by debosky(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

lol . . . I am sitting here reading  . . . gas this ,   gas that . . . and wondering if this is still nairaland. . . roflmao!!

Sounds like Auschwitz v 2.0 to me.  grin

Seriously Beaf - any reasons to doubt the report? Not only regarding Alams, but about the supposed cover up of corruption by the higher echelons of the House of Reps to secure his 'promotion' to acting president?  
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2010
oyb:

nairaland ke - naa this is auchwitz grin grin grin grin

we got beaf and co in those grimy pajamas on slave labor detail. after that we send the into the showers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dream of your lovely baby in your very own auchwitz gas chamber. grin

Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Beaf: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
debosky:

Sounds like Auschwitz v 2.0 to me. grin

Seriously Beaf - any reasons to doubt the report? Not only regarding Alams, but about the supposed cover up of corruption by the higher echelons of the House of Reps to secure his 'promotion' to acting president?

The only thing I have rubbished is the alams story. I don't know anything about how the House of Reps acted.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2010
debosky:

you wont receive any tangible comment from him other than the same thing he has been repeating.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Vindy: 12:28am On Jul 01, 2010
All those calling 4 IBB MAKE IBB rule from ona mama and papa house, 4 me i go rather run leave this country than 2 let pple like that come dey sweet mouth me again. My pple say if dog bite u once na him dey mad bt if u leave am bite u second time na u don mad be that.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Blazay(m): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2010
I am very happy about this. I am tired of southerners fighting amongst themselves.
Now it is time for Jonathan and Ibori to bury the hatchet and matchet.
Northerners do not prosecute their criminals do they?

Good job Jonathan. Good job. cool
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2010
Funny Country with funny government, shocked
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2010
Blazay:

I am very happy about this. I am tired of southerners fighting amongst themselves.
Now it is time for Jonathan and Ibori to bury the hatchet and matchet.
Northerners do not prosecute their criminals do they?

Good job Jonathan. Good job. cool

You are retarded!
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Blazay(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
Sagamite:

You are retarded!

Thank you.
Blame God.

Na me create myself?
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Browser69(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2010
If this story is anything to go by that means Jonathan wan fall Naija's hand be that.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by chidichris(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2010
it is obvious jonathan has nothing new for us.
anyone working with obj can never be better than obasanjo instead u will become worse.
i lost my respect and dropped all my expectations that day he brought back run away criminals in the name of ribadu and el rufai. these were men who ran away from justice.
a snake can never give birth to a dog.
pdp has proved that they are irresponsible and they can only produce irresponsible politicians and actions.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
chidichris:

it is obvious jonathan has nothing new for us.
anyone working with obj can never be better than obasanjo instead u will become worse.
i lost my respect and dropped all my expectations that day he brought back run away criminals in the name of ribadu and el rufai. these were men who ran away from justice.
a snake can never give birth to a dog.
pdp has proved that they are irresponsible and they can only produce irresponsible politicians and actions.

Retarded point!

Wild, unprovable logic.

Logical process fails some cretins.
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha To Fg Committee by informatix: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2010
Abeg na lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / FG Shifts Closure Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To September 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.