Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is It A Curse To Have A Small Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Curse To Have A Small Breast? (1229 Views)

Is This True About Girls With Small Breast?....(photo) / God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Curse To Have A Small Breast? by Gaspardd(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
I was reading through my bible this morning, the book of Hosea 9:13-15

Ephraim, as I saw Tyrus, is planted in a pleasant place: but Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer.
Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and [/b]dry breasts.[b]
All their wickedness is in Gilgal: for there I hated them: for the wickedness of their doings I will drive them out of mine house, I will love them no more: all their princes are revolters.

Now what does dry breast mean? I feel it could be synonymous to a small breast or sagged breast but then we all know that sagged boobs is as a result of recklessness and stupidity, so def what the bible meant is small breast bereaved of milk.

So if we can establish that, then by logic,

[/b]Small breast = curse or some form of devine punishment.[b]

This is not a bashing thread nor neither is it conclusive, my prefix cud be wrong but i am open only to valid arguement.

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite
Re: Is It A Curse To Have A Small Breast? by Djtm(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Give them a miscarrying womb; the days are coming when the barren womb will be a blessing; give this, O Lord; it is less misery to have none, than to have all our children murdered by a barbarous enemy, Luke 23:22.

Dry breasts; not to starve the children born, but it is a further explication of the former; dry breasts are symptoms of a barren womb, whether by abortion or non-conception, by one or other. Prevent these woeful effects of our enemies’ unjust rage, and of thy most righteous displeasure against us, O Lord.
https://biblehub.com/commentaries/hosea/9-14.htm

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Semi Nude Photos / Self-defense Tips Every Woman Should Know (photos) / Come And Learn Crazy Chatting Skillz Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.