Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him (77998 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Gisters: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mavin boss and executive music producer Don Jazzy in cute picture with his lovely mother. He wrote;

My mum was like “come here I have found a wife for you”. Normal shy me I wanted to take offff . She grabbed me so tight. Lol Love you mum. @indianpicolo

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/don-jazzy-took-heels-mother-found-wife

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Gisters: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2018

1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by ExAngel007(f): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
Always happy, no beef, quality producer. @Donjazzy

Your mom expression is priceless

276 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by majamajic(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
this guy is still very young to be married Na,

why in a hurry

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Ever8054: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
majamajic:
this guy is still very young to be married Na,

why in a hurry
repeat that nonsense again....

491 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by osemoses1234(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one self na news again

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by sirusX(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
We need to check and confirm if she meets certain criteria

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by SEONaijaExpert: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Anything to put you in the news is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Bawizzo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
"Normal shy me I wanted to take offff."

Can someone remind me what that phobia is called again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
The nose trait runs in the family. grin
The Jazzy's and their legendary noses

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by BigSarah(f): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wife material is right here in XX..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by milemimi93(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who marriage epp?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by wandeay: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who get that little pikin, no be him?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Oceannaagent: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lovely moment
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
PUBLICITY STUNT
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
hit me up if you sell any beauty product
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Wenner: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lalastica oya oo
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Evablizin(f): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Happy people.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by pointstores(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wow
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
contact me on whatsapp to start selling your beauty products
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Chrisbeks: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerian army no go see the camouflage wey don jazzy dey wear up and down o but if na ordinary masses dem go begin show dem self

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by kingthreat(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
The nose sha

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by yomibelle(f): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Looking at Don, his mum and the op like

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by jayson87: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Celebration of stupidity and immaturity online

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
hahaha... She's Like Oga, Give me Grand Children b4 i die oo....

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Looks like Mum is not enjoying the "change" in Nigeria grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him by Adakintroy: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Don't argue with nigerians. If they are making strong assertive statement. Just ask them why they say so politely?

You will hear things like.. Well for a start..,I mean..., you know..,take for instance..., for example...,ok! Try to get were am coming from...,

And they will conclude with " you get the point"?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.