Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding (29290 Views)

Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by yinnyme(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
EmagNig:
Firdaus Adam, the wife of Garba Adam, a soldier killed in Boko Haram attack last week, barely a year after their wedding and 2 months after welcoming their first child, has taken to Facebook to mourn him.

The woman had written on Facebook:

I dot know where to start from, u left me with a 2 month old bby dat u haven't even see,u promise to come back next week not knowing dat ur going is forever I will forever love u my love,INA sonka

According to Premiumtimes, 17 additional bodies of gallant Nigerian soldiers who lost their lives while preventing Boko Haram insurgnts from overrunning their base, on Thursday evening, have been recovered by a search and rescue team.

The soldiers were attacked at their base in Zari Village and at least two officers and 46 soldiers have now been confirmed killed in the attack. The attack is said to be the deadliest against a unit since Boko Haram resumed its attacks against military formations in July.

https://lailasnews.com/soldier-killed-in-boko-haram-attack-11-months-after-wedding/

lalasticlala

This is one of the numerous cases of shattered dreams we have been living with. Who is the cause of all these problems?
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by bitcoinvin(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oga u died for nothin;Qed.
Nigeria is NEVER worth dieing for.
Before u attack me;ask ur self how Many Senators or Governors children are in the Army?Very useless country
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by danjalingo: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
They are still denying the report, even​ now.
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by CioAngels(f): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
EmagNig:
Firdaus Adam, the wife of Garba Adam, a soldier killed in Boko Haram attack last week, barely a year after their wedding and 2 months after welcoming their first child, has taken to Facebook to mourn him.

The woman had written on Facebook:

I dot know where to start from, u left me with a 2 month old bby dat u haven't even see,u promise to come back next week not knowing dat ur going is forever I will forever love u my love,INA sonka

According to Premiumtimes, 17 additional bodies of gallant Nigerian soldiers who lost their lives while preventing Boko Haram insurgnts from overrunning their base, on Thursday evening, have been recovered by a search and rescue team.

The soldiers were attacked at their base in Zari Village and at least two officers and 46 soldiers have now been confirmed killed in the attack. The attack is said to be the deadliest against a unit since Boko Haram resumed its attacks against military formations in July.

https://lailasnews.com/soldier-killed-in-boko-haram-attack-11-months-after-wedding/

lalasticlala
Yet, Buratai said no soldier died. I just wonder what ever happens to the benefits of these young soldiers that died with nobody counting for them. Anyway, Dubai is always the destinations of such money. Heartless thieves.
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by Moolaman: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
I thought Buhari took a billion dollars to fight Boko Haram. Hmmm me I no trusft dis guy o
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by Moolaman: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
I thought Buhari took a billion dollars to fight Boko Haram. Hmmm me I no trust dis guy o
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by CioAngels(f): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Innocent children being wasted for fighting a war they knew nothing about just be cause somebody was desperate to rule now they can no longer manage it. Meanwhile their children are not in the force those that are there are not allow to interface with boko haram because they won't go to the needless war.
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by TechCapon(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
embarassed When i comment about the real situation of things over here in Borno the MODS will always delete my comments.

The number of soilders i have met here that have been killed because of the federal Government,Ministry of Defence and top military brats laxity is appaling.

My eyes have ''seen and saw'' from when i stepped my foot here in October 2016 till date from Damasak to Dikwa to Rann to Damboa to Chibok to Benisheik giving my best to the LCB Humanitarian.

May God continue to save us all over here

Reporting from Gamboru Ngala ,Borno North.
my brother leave that place while you can. I have a friend from chibok during my nysc days. He always tell me stories of things that happen there. It's like watching a horror movie.
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by emperorblog(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
oneast:
This is a very bad news. These guys are not well equipped but they are expected to be taking bullets with their body. FG under Bubu has failed.

Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by lailo: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
the wife's bullet killed the innocent soldier
Re: Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding by YaksonFCA(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone And Handbag Snatchers Caught In Onitsha, Punished (photos) / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.