Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift (19430 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend / Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate ! Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Correctgist(f): 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Former BBNaija House mate, Cynthia Nwadiora has written a heart warming letter to Lanre Da Silva thanking him for the beautiful red attire which he gave to her as a gift.

Ceec who wore the dress to the AMVCA 2018 took to instagram to appreciate Lanre for the dress as she shares photos of the dress.

She wrote :

Dear @lanredasilvaajayi
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your gift! I am truly blessed to have someone like you, your thoughtfulness, understanding, warm voice that reminds me of the feeling of having a mother; you have my eternal gratitude.
I have no idea how to return the favor. Until I do, thank you.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ceec-writes-a-letter-to-lanre-da-silva-thanks-him-for-his-gift/

1 Like

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by nelronaldo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Orisirisi

7 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by funtomiee(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
hunhun this is so cute.... am feeling so emotional right now cry cry cry
ma love for this girl ehn

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by mmadu5(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rubbish news

5 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by abokibuhari: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mumu, fukc his brother

1 Like

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by ola12(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
B like dem go just marry o, dis leo and ceec

2 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Edopesin: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Big brother naija has ended it's high time the mods understand that
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Tonimagnificent: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Correctgist:
Former BBNaija House mate, Cynthia Nwadiora has written a heart warming letter to Lanre Da Silva thanking him for the beautiful red attire which he gave to her as a gift.

Ceec who wore the dress to the AMVCA 2018 took to instagram to appreciate Lanre for the dress as she shares photos of the dress.

She wrote :

Dear @lanredasilvaajayi
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your gift! I am truly blessed to have someone like you, your thoughtfulness, understanding, warm voice that reminds me of the feeling of having a mother; you have my eternal gratitude.
I have no idea how to return the favor. Until I do, thank you.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ceec-writes-a-letter-to-lanre-da-silva-thanks-him-for-his-gift/

how is dis news now
instead of giving us strategies of voting Buhari out u are telling us how monkey gave a chimp banana. mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Tamarapetty(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ehya
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by obowunmi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fake love, just to trend.

10 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Ihatelove(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Marketing strategy, the dress is lovely

4 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
good

1 Like

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by DanielsParker(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Their lives revolve on social media. She could have sent her a direct message. . and as usual, we have it here on front page

7 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Shortyy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
I don't understand anything here. I swear.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by emmabest2000(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
The red garment na borrow borrowed abi na gifts ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by ritylove(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
i love you cee C smiley

2 Likes

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by funtomiee(f): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
ritylove:
i love you cee C smiley
are you now dating your bestie

1 Like

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
"Until I do...thank you"
What kind of thank you is this one again?
Letter? Please what happened to plain old text message, phone call, WhatsApp...DMs?
Bbnaija 2019 be coming biko
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by ritylove(f): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
funtomiee:

are you now dating your bestie
lol i wish i can answer this question
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by maberry(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
If the letter was meant for Leo's sister, why I am seeing it here on nairaland?
World people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by funtomiee(f): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
ritylove:
lol i wish i can answer this question
lol why cant you answer it??
i understand u perfectly
wish u all the best jare grin grin grin
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by nepapole(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
funtomiee:
hunhun this is so cute.... am feeling so emotional right now cry cry cry
ma love for this girl ehn
Ur sandals remind me of a very common school sandal those days.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Tonyspecial(m): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:
I don't understand anything here. I swear.

Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by funtomiee(f): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
nepapole:

Ur sandals remind me of a very common school sandal those days.
hunhun thank you ooo
it looks like simbi's sandals
they usually call it container
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Issa alright sister proposing on behalf of the brother.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
tongue
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by shogsman(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Koni dafun mod to gbe news yi wa frontpage.
Re: CeeC Writes A Letter To Lanre Dasilva Ajayi, Leo's Sister Over Her Gift by yvelchstores(f): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
I have always known dasilva the designer, I didn't know she is Leo's biological sister. Nice.
Meanwhile, she is 40 and he is supposedly 26.no problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pepsi Signs Dj Cuppy, Dj Spinall, Dj Xclusive, Dj Obi As Ambassadors / OBJ & Comedian BOVI In A Mock Boxing Match ( Pic) / Pirates Beware! Shan George To Send Juju To Movie Pirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.