Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car (27832 Views)

Things You Should Never Leave In The Car / 5 Things You Should NEVER Do With Automatic Transmission Cars / 5 Things You Do That Are Destroying Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by autojosh: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
[img]https:///a/img922/968/d2g0B8.jpg[/img]

There are things you’re advised not to leave in your car. This applies especially when the inside of your car gets hot. Inside of your car can handle hot temperature because that’s the way they were designed.

Withstanding high temperature may not be the same for some other things you leave in your car.

We all know that fresh tomatoes shouldn’t be left for long in your trunk, but there are other items you are advised to take along with you when you park and exit your car.

These are 5 things you should not leave in your car.

1. Children:
Sure, they are not things but they are more important to us than anything in this world. The sad reality is they are sometime left behind or forgotten in cars.

Some minutes after parking, the temperature inside of your car can go high more than the outside temperature. Such heat can be a death trap for kids. Don’t leave kids in a car, they can die of suffocation.

2. Medications:
Researches have shown that extreme temperature can affect the molecular structure of medications. If you’re an art student, don’t ask me the meaning of molecular structure.

Exposing drugs to such high temperature will compromise its efficacy.

3. Electronics:
Most of the electronic gadgets we use are not friendly with heat. Extreme temperature can damage the processors in these devices as well as reduce their battery life.

They are not only vulnerable to heat; burglars can see them and want to break into your car.

4. Original copies of your car documents:
It is always advisable to just keep the photocopies of these documents inside of your car. it is very risky to leave the original copies inside.

5. Bottle water:
This is most applicable to plastic water bottles. When they are exposed to high temperature, chemicals from the plastic can make their way into the water and contaminate it.

You can add yours if you know any.

Don't forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/5-things-you-should-never-leave-your-car/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
Didn't think of that bottled water part. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
And pets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by BruncleZuma: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Chocolate and condoms

12 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Qsscruz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Well, today i bought an Italian air fresher for my car. I love the fragrance, i hope i love the car when i buy it too. undecided

54 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Money

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by moscobabs(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Petrol should be included .

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by MrHighSea: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
PVC

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by braine(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Don't leave your brainbox especially if you use a Toyota corolla.

23 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Pinnacle(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Noted
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Turks: 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Car keys

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by abordmay(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
what about money?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by divinelove(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by datola: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bags
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
sad you forgot car keys cool odi mkpa

And condom grin

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by tunjijones(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
He didnt even mention the main things except children... Don't leave ur bag, phones, laptops, wallet or any other thing that wld attract men of the under world To ur car...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by northvietnam(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Refnol and Weed:

if you know you know:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Donbrig: 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Naira, with the low quality of our currency, exposing it to high temperature inside the car might further reduce the quality of your money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by PMBtill2023: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
VERY educative....i love this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by neonly: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
It also advisable not to keep condoms nd have sex in a car it spoil things if u know u know grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by FroshD: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
APC STICKERS, APC FLIERS, APC FLAGS ANYTHING APC tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by seuncyber(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Phone
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
sad you forgot car keys cool odi mkpa

Lol, why?
I leave my car keys in the car a lot.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by devigblegble: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Is it really true that you shouldn’t have sex in your car bcuz I do it always especially getting my DiCk sucks on a regular base , pls is there any repercussions

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by itiswellandwell: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Condom. Too much of heat when it's been locked in the car dey cause premature ejacution when it's being put in action. If na lie, go and ask your madam.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Why did u skip cash ....I mean cool cash
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by MooreJozo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
true
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by dingbang(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, why?
I leave my car keys in the car a lot.
lmao. Ur car na manual na. grin nobody go fit steal am cuz na waste of time

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by OboOlora(f): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Op pls include APC flag.

My cousins car was vandalized at Kubwa just cos he had APC flag attached to his windshield
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by pocohantas(f): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
lmao. Ur car na manual na. grin nobody go fit steal am cuz na waste of time

Hahahaha. I just think it is safer there.
I have stopped doing it sha.

True sha, no one would love to steal a manual car. Buy a manual car today. grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Leave In Your Car by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. I just think it is safer there.
I have stopped doing it sha.

True sha, no one would love to steal a manual car. Buy a manual car today. grin
na so ..but you won't date a taxi driver.. See dem grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 / 10 Car Noises To Be Concerned About / Fire Incident Involving A Trailer At Ojota, Managed (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.