Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life (42462 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Amagite3(f): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Nigerian lady has died after overdosing on sleeping pills because she wanted to take her life.

According to her friend, a Twitter user who shared the story, she was taken to the hospital and was stabilized, but died today.

See her tweets below…

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-lady-dies-after-overdosing-on-sleeping-pills-to-take-her-life.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Olalan(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
So sad we loose true connections with our physical friends and family members cause we are so engrossed with the social media and the numerous false virtual friends therein.
Take a close look at yourself and ask how well do you even know your siblings and what they are battling with not to talk of friends.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by ibori1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by PrincessB1(f): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Depression kills sad

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Blakjewelry(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
nowadays everybody is so engrossed in their own worries that they failed to notice what is happening around them. and for some people when you try to reach out, they will pretend all is well

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry please if you feel depressed, open up to someone.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by gaby(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm...this is a quote I made at the end of my book...

"By what time the battle is over and my time on earth is come to an end, I'd love to be remembered as one who saw, identified, believed in and fought for a cause that is just".

What cause have you taken upon you to see through folks...depression is a condition you can't touch, feel or describe, but yet deadlier than what not..

Let love reign..

Will do a piece on it..I lived depression...it is abominable.

Enjoy my siggy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
BUhaRI see wetin u kossangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by cana882(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rip to her

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by IMASTEX: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
A result of depression. Funny enough most victim don't see it coming none the love ones
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Zinny25(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rip.... But committing suicide is not the best option
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chai cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by mashnino(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Allah ya ji kanki...

Ameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Na from dat size katsinating grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by chukwutope: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Attention wh0re. Her friend died and her first thought is 'I need to post this on twitter'!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by christejames(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
The topic bears different thing from what the twitter teller says... I thought she says she had been stabilized?

Why the RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by mashnino(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
christejames:
The topic bears different thing from what the twitter teller says... I thought she says she had been stabilized?

Why the RIP

Finish reading it na.. The last tweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Jabioro: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
She had achieved her aim in peace.,nothing like so sad.,after all she was not like other eastworld who will not like to die in peace..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sorry dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Thickcok01: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by cana882(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
christejames:

Why the RIP
the last but one tweet said she died this morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Divay22(f): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Zinny25:
Not the best but sometimes seems like the only option.
God help me /us

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Berankis: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
You really are not to be blamed for the suicide committed. Life is a battle and we are all on the battle field and at one point or the point we stop fighting...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Ever8054: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
we just have to be careful of things we whish to have but can't get,500 years ago there were people on this earth with Family,personal and societal expectations to worry about but today all those are gone...500yrs from now if the earth still exist the family,personal and societal expectations we worry about will still be gone with history..so why the depression. life has really been unfair to people like me but I still find reasons to wait until nature calls not me taking that decision my self..we will all go the way of all humans....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Fuqman(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Zinny25:
Which one be RIP abeg.. She's not dead
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by idrisreal002(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
so sad.
sometimes they might even be giving us signs but because we are to engrossed with the recent trends and other stuffs we fail to take note.
I have learnt a thing from these.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Its so easy to be frustrated and depressed like when you find out 99% of people moving close to you dont really care about you but themselves and what they want to grab by exploiting you. But understanding the human nature and life in general has made me pass that stage.No more anger! As a human you deserve to be happy no matter what..so for me its all good now smileySo sad shes gone cry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nigerian lady has died after overdosing on sleeping pills because she wanted to take her life.

This is circumlocution. She committed suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills. QED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by Tallest45(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
Sad lose
Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life by darlenese(f): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Abdulhilahila

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) / Pregnancy Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / Toothless Man Gets Perfect Set Of Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.