Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! (2027 Views)

How Did She Hit Important Financial Milestones At 22? Voice Acting / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Okafor Kenechukwu is definitely Nigeria’s Elon Musk. After putting all his savings into a business he started while in school, he continues to rise to the top of the entrepreneurship ladder.

He is the CEO of Ezra foot wares, a company that produces indigenous foot wears. He simultaneously runs Carbon Logistics, a company that currently delivers goods within Lagos metropolis. He is a photographer and a graphic designer.

This is a call to release the genie-in-you, if you're afraid, then leap afraid, because fear doesn't go away, you have to push it out the window!

Read his interview on Everyday Greatness with Dilianne below:

DA: What year did you finish your college education?
Kenrex: I finished from landmark University in 2017, I studied mechanical engineering.

DA: Which of your businesses did you start with and how did you raise funds for it?
Kenrex: I started with buying and selling of watches, then I learnt photography, was renting cameras at first till I saved up to buy mine, got some money to get a foot laptop too and learnt to shoot videos with the camera, started doing adverts for companies, both shooting and animated, used some of the money saved to build up a shoe factory. Then I have two others coming up early this year.

DA: What were the risks you took?
Kenrex: The risk I took was that I went all in on my savings, I was too sure of the plans and I used every kobo I had. Even though it was risky but I just said to myself "not every business has to be profitable, but learn which one is and which one isn't before you're old"

DA: What challenges did you face?
Kenrex: Major challenge was that I was in a private school, far from civilization, leaving school was limited and a complicated process, secondly I was studying mechanical engineering, and its not easy combining business with academics.

DA: How did you overcome them?

Read more by clicking the link below:

https://dilianne.com/2018/01/millioniare-at-22-greatness-redefined/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by youngest85(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
All na wire wire

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Martinez19(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
More success to this young man.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by dkronicle(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Dilianne:

Okafor Kenechukwu is definitely Nigeria’s Elon Musk. After putting all his savings into a business he started while in school, he continues to rise to the top of the entrepreneurship ladder...

DA: What were the risks you took?
Kenrex: The risk I took was that I went all in on my savings, I was too sure of the plans and I used every kobo I had. Even though it was risky but I just said to myself "not every business has to be profitable, but learn which one is and which one isn't before you're old"

Thanks for sharing

This is a recurring trait I see in successful people: belief in themselves.

A lot of people who claim they want to succeed unknowingly sabotage their efforts by limiting themselves with fear of failure and a poor view of themselves.

It's easier to blame people for not investing in you or your ideas but do you really believe in your dreams?

Just think about it: how do you expect others to believe in you when you don't believe in yourself enough to act on your dreams?

Thanks again

4 Likes

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2018
You're 100% correct. We have to believe in our dreams before anyone else would.
alignacademy:

Thanks for sharing

This is a recurring trait I see in successful people: belief in themselves.

A lot of people who claim they want to succeed unknowingly sabotage their efforts by limiting themselves with fear of failure and a poor view of themselves.

It's easier to blame people for not investing in you or your ideas but do you really believe in your dreams?

Just think about it: how do you expect others to believe in you when you don't believe in yourself enough to act on your dreams?

Thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kindly visit www.dilianne.com
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by sapphire87: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hi,

I m an Opera Singer. Call me a primadona. For your events, you want some entertaining beautiful classical music? Call on moi. This includes French, Italian and german classics. Are you an organiser and need to collaborate? Just call me. See my signature for contact.

1 Like

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by avm10: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2018
youngest85:
All na wire wire

igbo amaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
https://dilianne.com/2018/04/the-power-of-contribution/

Happy independence day DiliFam!�

Nigeria is a country blessed with rich human and natural resources, but the state the country is in right now, we can't sit on the sidelines and do nothing! ��

We can't complain either, because we are the change we seek! Someone has to be strong, and it has to be you!
Someone has to be courageous, and it has to be you! ���

Remember "Ye are Gods and all of you are the Children of the Most High!" ����

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he! Think positive thoughts towards yourself and your country. �����

Happy New Month DiliFam!
Anticipate my "Birthday Special" on 25th of October! �

�D
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 5:47am On Oct 25, 2018
#anticipate this interview!

Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Dilianne(f): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Greatness Indeed. Scamming people and blocking them on IG and Whatsapp.

Fine you can make shoes but don't sublet to your boys, charge exorbitant amount, and deliver poor quality nonsense. That makes absolute no sense.

Okafor Kenechukwu with handle @Kenrex_

Don't worry I gat receipts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do Journalists Make Their Earnings? / Meet 30 Years Old Vulcaniser, Isah Adam Husseini Who Graduated With 1st Class / Step-by-step Guide On How To Open A Moniepoint Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.