Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu (19023 Views)

50-Year-Old Man Remanded For Defiling 4-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Gossipninja: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
The Enugu state police command have arrested a 50-year-old school Headmaster, Idoko Nathaniel, of Mkpamteulo village, Enugu Ezike community, for allegedly defiling four pupils put under his care at Migrant Farmers Children School located at Aguibeji community in Enugu Ezike, Igboeze North local Government Area.

In a statement released today September 3rd, the spokesperson of the state command, Ebere Amaraizu, said the suspect had on July 17th, taken his four victims aged between five and sex, into the bush near the school and sexually abused and defiled them.

“It was gathered that the school headmaster had allegedly used his fingers on the private parts of the four female school pupils, inflicted serious injuries on them and thereby making them to be walking abnormally. It was further gathered that this was revealed as one of the victim school pupil opened up to her parents on what transpired in the school where she was defiled by the headmaster.

This, however, led to the arrest of the headmaster. In his response, the headmaster regretted his act and blamed it on the Satan,” Amaraizu said.
The spokesman in the statement, said the headmaster has admitted to committed the crime and has asked the parents of the victims to forgive him.

“My wife is not happy with me over this incident. I am begging my wife, the parents of the children and God to forgive me,’’ Amaraizu quoted the suspect as pleading.
The headmaster would be arraigned in court immediately after investigation has been concluded.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/50-year-old-headmaster-arrested-for-defiling-4-pupils-in-enugu/

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by HungerBAD: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
What is going on?

Yesterday a 14 year old boy, raped a mentally challenged woman in Anambra,and today this one happened in Enugu.

Nothing else to say.

15 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Ever8054: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
tump up my blother.. Igbo amaka....but thunder will still fire you shaa...

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by tstx(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oh Lawd

People who are supposed to guard and guide our children are now the ones corrupting them

We are in Trouble
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Donald95(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
This, however, led to the arrest of the headmaster. In his response, the headmaster regretted his act and blamed it on the Satan,” Amaraizu said.

Devil sef don dey vex. You carry your filthy hands put in-between their legs and then started calling devil. Idiot

The same way foolish nigerians blamed the devil for Poverty after voting a certified Cursed man into power

That's what you get when you have a Paedophile as President. Afterall those that follow idol must be like Idol

Let me come and be going

4 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by kushercain: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bloody pervert

5 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Pedophile konji

Ndi Developers, ekenem unu o

11 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by pennylover11(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
cut off his d i c k lets use it for egusi soup

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Eponyeeboz: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Idoko Nathaniel
Igbo Amaka

If you only know what 'idoko' means in Yoruba.

15 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by nepapole(m): 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
Smh
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by kushercain: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Which kain name of school be this one sef Migrant farmers children school Sounds like igbo version of skull miners academy.
#SayNoToTribalism
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by fk001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Donald95:

Devil sef don dey vex. You carry your filthy hands put in-between their legs and then started calling devil. Idiot

That's what you get when you have a Paedophile as President. Afterall those that follow idol must be like Idol

Hmmmmm your stewpidity na authentic.

May God forgive you

7 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Eponyeeboz: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gossipninja:

In a statement released today September 3rd, the spokesperson of the state command, Ebere Amaraizu, said the suspect had on July 17th, taken his four victims aged between five and sex, into the bush near the school and sexually abused and defiled them.

Aged between Five and sex kwa?
Spelled six with Igbo accent.

Wawa illiterate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Eponyeeboz: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Donald95:

Reminds me of when FFK uselessed Bianca and dumped her. Ojuku who was her dad's friend even before she started nursery school started shamelessly dating her. When Daily Times broke the news, Ojukwu denied it and filed a lawsuit against Daily Times.

Daily times got an undercover reporter who stalked Ojuku and Bianca and got clean photographs of them. The photographs were published on the front page of daily times and Ojuku married Bianca out of shame.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by elclassical(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chisus #headmaster onye aka ani #thank God d law got you

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by IsaAbubaker: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Igbo Amaka

11 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by pelicanbeau(f): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
this is oone kind ooo
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Factfinder1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Head master....giver and receiver of all heads
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by manci(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
Headmaster Ok I was thinking Herdman.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by ahmEenu(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2018
IGBO AMAKA.

7 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by emijo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
He has been doing this for over 15years ago when I was still in primary school. Thank God that he has been exposed.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Proffdada: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
Igbo amaka ! grin
The land of the rising d*ck grin

8 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by hopexter(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
emijo:
He has been doing this for over 15years ago when I was still in primary school.
Thank God that he has been exposed.

And yet you didn't speak out about it to the world. You waited for 15 years while he defiles other innocent kids for do long. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
For ur mind now u tink say u strong to do 4 abi?
But make I tell u OGA de kind THUNDER wey go FIRE u eh!
Ptweeech!
See em dey sew wrapper for una street dia.
Just wait for ram....see am! See am em dey come , ah! U wan run? Common come back here![img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsyG4LUoD-w[/img]
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Daboomb: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Reminds me of when FFK uselessed Bianca and dumped her. Ojuku who was her dad's friend even before she started nursery school started shamelessly dating her. When Daily Times broke the news, Ojukwu denied it and filed a lawsuit against Daily Times.

Daily times got an undercover reporter who stalked Ojuku and Bianca and got clean photographs of them. The photographs were published on the front page of daily times and Ojuku married Bianca out of shame.

JUST PASSING BUT I ALREADY KNOW SAY NA DEM.
I WONT EVEN CALL NCAN TO CHECK THE NAME

Ojukwu Yiibo people and Peodophilia, is like 5 & 6

5 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by lastempero: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one don go learn one bad thing from Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by IbrahimDamola: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Idoko is not an Igbo name. We yorubas know it but we must shout 'Igbo' just to get at them for dealing with us on many previous yoruba rapist and skull mining crime threads. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by ipobarecriminals: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry shocked sad grin angry grin PIGS. EVIL FL@theads.Hang the bEAST.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by staytravel: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Idoko Nathaniel
Igbo Amaka

If you only know what 'idoko' means in Yoruba.

I sware these Yoruba demons are obsessed with us.
Chineke mere unu ebere, Igbo ga amaka, unu kwanu?
The jealousy is strong.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by ipobarecriminals: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
angry bastard.Dey shud drill his balls with hairdresser needle.After their evil lifestyle, those wild sick abnormal PIGS will com here and attack/ fight normal pipu.Nah so dey caught dat hunch back Albino terrorist on top of a teen.Spit on his fl@ties

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tenant Plants Charm For Landlady Over Rent / Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.