Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:51 PM

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? (63591 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Toke Makinwa Buys N260m Mansion In Banana Island? / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Saff(f): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Benekruku:
God would just have blessed me with a Vagina

This dick is liability
I think most men wish this, but they keep in their head and continuously bash women. Thanks for being honest.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by babalola01(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
How can a man own the world and loose his soul?? cool Vanity upon vanitylipsrsealed
... please don't be poor
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by blackgold2018(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:
I think most men wish this, but they keep in their head and continuously bash women. Thanks for being honest.
Do you just say most MEN wish this? Even if your claim is true.. a real man can never have such thought.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by blackgold2018(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oga, you do not know my gender, o! What makes you think I am a girl? As a rational, logical human being you need to critically look at the info you have been given, before swallowing it hook, line and sinker. sad

First, what work did Toke Makinwa do that could fetch her 260 million? shocked She used to be a presenter on Ebony Life TV. How much is her annual salary? Most people have an idea of how much OAP's get, per annum. And it is definitely not in the region of 260 million. undecided

Secondly, she is a vlogger. How much has she earned from vlogging? sad Those who know, have declared that it cannot be up to one-tenth of 260 million naira.

Thirdly, she wrote a book. What is the print run of the book? How many copies has she sold?

Oga, unless you have facts and figures to justify how her annual income over the years could have reached 260 million naira, you have no business applauding her, if you are told she bought a house of that amount! shocked Only a 'mugu would fall for Toke's story....
look whether she's a high class runs girl or its an ill gotten wealth. The fact is she owns or bought a mansion. Dunno why people r killing themselves over this. Give some of all this females bashing her a chance like Toke have they'll do the same for the money. I'm not supporting her but the news says she bought a mansion full stop.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Saff(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2018
blackgold2018:
Do you just say most MEN wish this? Even if your claim is true.. a real man can never have such thought.
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by leo2020: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Those nude pictures obviously attracted wealthy customers..am not impressed
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Bizibi(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
henry49:
This is the more reason I believe that 99.9 % of girls are very jealous of their fellow girls' achievements!
jealous Hmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Bizibi(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:
wonderful!!! Using vagina to make money! I will pass.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Bizibi(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2018
She will drop some independent lady bull crap to Nigeria ladies soon and they will swallow every single line.......
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Saff(f): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Bizibi:
wonderful!!! Using vagina to make money! I will pass.
well, directly or indirectly I think it happens anyways lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Bizibi(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:
well, directly or indirectly I think it happens anyways lol
no it doesn't, I can't be a hoe.....I love working with my hands than opening my legs because of cash,if the real independent ladies in Nigeria work hard to make a living then why should I think of that.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Saff(f): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Bizibi:
no it doesn't, I can't be a hoe.....I love working with my hands than opening my legs because of cash,if the real independent ladies in Nigeria work hard to make a living then why should I think of that.
lol okay
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Bizibi(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:
lol okay
yea!
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Lorisexie: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Enjoy your ride within Lagos and Abuja with Taxify.

Taxify offers you a free ride, download the app and use the code 568AZ and your first ride will be free to any location.
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tolexander:
What is wasting of money in buying a a house, an asset?
house is not an asset
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by lawrencelaura(f): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is an abuse to charity. When u ve such amount of money y not go out and share just 5% wit does who have nothing to eat or wear. I envy her, but the rich should make things right
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by LaudableXX: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
blackgold2018:
look whether she's a high class runs girl or its an ill gotten wealth. The fact is she owns or bought a mansion. Dunno why people r killing themselves over this. Give some of all this females bashing her a chance like Toke have they'll do the same for the money. I'm not supporting her but the news says she bought a mansion full stop.
She bought a mansion? Were you the estate agent that sold it to her? shocked So you would glorify anyone with money, irrespective of how they got it? Just asking, o!
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Ugosample(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
anigold:
tribalism has destroyed Nigeria.

that is just the thing

In Nigeria; as long as the oppressor is their kinsman, they have no problem, and will even defend them cheesy grin

As if they will get extra goddies for that
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by samysmoothfresh: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Saff:

i wish i had a vagina...........................i want a vagina embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 05, 2018
lloyds:

Ritualistic here. . Spotted!
grin
lloyds:

Ritualistic here. . Spotted!
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by obomobo: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Na wa ooo. Girls are enjoying ooo. Just meet the right big god and that's all. How i ended with that third leg is still a mystery.
laffs baba u nearly kill me with laffs, don't worry ur third leg can buy u mansions all over d world grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by ArcToyin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
amaniro:
How can a man own the world and loose his soul?? cool Vanity upon vanitylipsrsealed
thumb up
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Omopraise29: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Qsscruz:
Business is booming. And what business does she do anyway ? Oh i forgot, being an actress in Nigeria can get you luxuries your male counterparts can only dream about.. Don't marry the packaging..Study the character..There are too many expired products in well packaged containers..

Shout out to all the ladies hustling with their legs closed. smiley

Do u know who she is? For the record Toke is not just an actress she is also a fashionista an international one at that ansd she's also a fashion model... She has a fashion home not even home a fashion company. She doesn't repeat clothes she has alot of investments.. Pls people should try knowing people before thinking all successful female celebrities open legs to get luxuries. Not all ok. And also know this she has more than 7 endoresment deals.. One love
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by opebiboy: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2019
lies
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmm.
I didn't know she was that rich..

Chinese Rmb Available
Re: Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2019
thesicilian:

Many of those who die in poverty will still end up losing their souls.
Very very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies / Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Bikini Body On Display (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.