Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) (20162 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / 2019: Labour Party Pledges 16m Votes For PMB / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2018
These Buhari Peeps self undecided undecided undecided

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor IMO 2019

Reporting Live From Gamboru Ngala, Borno North. grin

1 Like

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Look at these ones ....you fall sick and have no money for treatment, will Buhari Campaign Office fund your treatment? Haba! angry angry

adem30:
The Buharist Hangout forum writes President Buhari campaign DG to inform him of their intentions to purchase a nomination form of the APC for President Buhari.

Also requested for a dedicated bank account so that people will not be duped.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by BelovedBuhari(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2018
We love you PMB.

I'm ready to send good money to support the continuation of good governance.

Maybe my tithe should even go to this than give it to one funny Pastor

1 Like

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by lonelydora: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Dr. Uche Diala is a rejected son of the Igbo tribe. Anyone doing business with him in the name of an Igbo man does so at his risk

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Interesting
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by CapitanS: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Continue fooling yourselves, someone whose son bought two power bikes for 47 million naira each is claiming he can't afford to pay 55 million. Shameless liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Buharist Hangouts?Thats A Euphemism For Buhari's Surrogates

1 Like

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by buchilino(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
One of their exco's is Igbo sef

uche diala
WHICH IGBO PERSON ANSWER D NAME DIALA. DO YOU EVEN NO WAT DIALA MEANS IN IGBO
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by raymytech2: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
I'll never do that, where the money self
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by edibobo: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
These are all Buhari's beneficiaries either directly or indirectly. They are being sponsored by the power that be. The undersigned are all fictitious

1 Like

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by buharitill2023: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
boy16:
Nairalanders please let us ignore some elements like Madridguy sarrki and others who support this demonic Buhari government.

Most of them are suffering in reality but love to display stupidity on Nairaland for cheap fame.

kids everywhere!
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist think supporting buhari is to be rich.
The 87m nigerians the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said are poor will vote for buhari.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Almaigaa: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari is loved by Nigerian's.

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by thunder74(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Come next year, I will pay money to vote for Buhari...

Never seen such a sincere man before..
Kindly show with evidence his few acts of sincerity apart from the usual myths.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by iamjosisky: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable, Nairalanders please over to you people. No amount is too small.

BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
After 2023 nko?
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2018
No wonder politician steals, why on earth will ordinary nomination form be 55m that is just too much
And for those contributing money it will be better off if u donate it to the orphanage home cos it going to help a lot or rather the less previledge other than wasting it on a failed administration
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by thunder74(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
We love you PMB.

I'm ready to send good money to support the continuation of good governance.

Maybe my tithe should even go to this than give it to one funny Pastor
Good government? Please be specific, I need someone to list the good things he has done since he became the president apart from the usual promises of a better tomorrow.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Bizibi(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2018
Politics!!!!
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by olisaokere(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2018
adem30:
The Buharist Hangout forum writes President Buhari campaign DG to inform him of their intentions to purchase a nomination form of the APC for President Buhari.

Also requested for a dedicated bank account so that people will not be duped.

The President buying Nomination form through Proxy!..smart move!
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by MYHUBBY: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
how much does buhari kids who'll studied abroad donate In this una political drama. some people are just born imbeciles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by omoranmilowo: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
Apc party are the master of corruption. How can a presidential form be obtained as high as 55m if not encouraged corruption. Where do you want the youths that are capable to get that amount from. It's a fraudulent act. Apc you need to change.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Rebuke: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2018
I pray the lives of those supporting Buhari be run jxt the way Buhari and his government is currently running this country!

Oya, Buhari supporters say a big amen!
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by justtoodark: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2018
we nigerians are desperate for a sincere leader....you wailers dont know anything....
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by goaldynboy: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Zombie!! You will soon contribute your kidney for Buhari!! grin
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Almunjid(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
Aisha Buhari Arrive Us with Hermes handbag worth of 40m.Yusuf Buhari owned a Bmw bike of 56m.
Dem dey rent all the things wey una mention!
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2018
boy16:
Nairalanders please let us ignore some elements like Madridguy sarrki and others who support this demonic Buhari government.

Most of them are suffering in reality but love to display stupidity on Nairaland for cheap fame.

kids everywhere!

they get paid monthly to do that.....they are not doing it for cheap fame
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by mccoyelectric: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2018
God will punish buhari... For all d blood shed... All d lies and deceit... All d fake PVCs he is currently producing in China with his crew to rig 2019 election... God if buhari is clean and hasn't done any evil den let him win d seat....but if buhari is d sponsor of book haram... Killed many... Stolen our money... May all he die a miserable death... In suffering... Pains... Till he will beg death to plz come... May all his children and children children be killed because d pple which he killed with his orders to d army are pples children... May good news never see his generation... Am not interested in politics oh if buhari like rule again but mark my words u shall surely reap wat u v sown..... Amen
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by ochallo: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2018
eleojo23:
So some people in this country are still gullible enough to believe that Buhari cannot afford N55m?

Chai..!

Nigerians are the most gullible, APC has mastered the game of thoroughly deceiving nigerians.
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by Myka(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

there is more to governance than jst sincerity..
Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by ephraim18(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2018
sometimes I wonder the type of pple still supporting Apc. How do this pple reason? esp. the afojas they are the ones that put us into this mess and pple are stil been myopic not to see that this rubbish govt is full incere, dishonest, lies in the higest oder.. pple will still read that Aisha buhari bought ordinary watch 40 million and buhari son had a byke worth more than 20 million and buhari in his lifeless sense think he can deceive nigerians to believe he can't aford 55m for his nomination tickets rubbish arant nonses. Buhari can deceive only the stupid, illiterate and gullible afonjas and their aboki and cow minning of his brothers but not an advanced and civilized igbo man to the core like me. Weather he buy it or not we must jion hands to send him back to daura let him go and continue deceiving his pple. Mr integrity indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) by ofeco: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

There is nothing like sincerity, what Buhari should have done is to insist the party reduce the amount because he is not the only one contesting. To you he is sincere simply because he said he would not pick it at that price, as a president who claims to be a democrat should ensure that people are not forced to take up much loan that will end up spending the state allocation on. that were the fight against corruption should start from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds / Security Forces Uncover Insurgents’ Plot To Infiltrate Abuja / Sen. Bukola Saraki’s Security Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.