Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Making $ dollars is so easy with Facebook research program - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making $ dollars is so easy with Facebook research program (532 Views)

The Facebook Research Is So Real / Earn 100$+ Monthly With Facebook Research App.... GET IN NOW / Make Money Through This Facebook Research Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making $ dollars is so easy with Facebook research program by Leis: 3:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Have you heard about Facebook research app that pays you by just installing on your Phone.

Requirements

1. Android Phone version 6.0 and above
2. VPN
3. Your Email address
4. Verified PayPal account to receive payment ( Don't worry, I will help you open one for FREE )

Here is my WhatsApp number in case you want to connect by asking questions 08165884459

Earnings made simple with Facebook ****** May I use this moment to bring to you something that will benefit you. There is a new program going on called FacebookE Research Program . And believe me, it’s a very real and lucrative way of earning through your smartphone. You don’t need to do any work. Yeah! you heard right. You just need to install Facebook Research app by Applause and that’s it. You’ll get $10 every month for doing nothing. That sounds scammy but it isn’t. It is 100% genuine program and you can dislike yourself if you miss this one.

Actually, it sends all your app data and usage statistics to Facebook Research program by Applause. They will use this data only for Research purpose. And in return for your data, you’ll be rewarded at least $10 every month as long as the app remain installed on your phone. Obviously, you can maximize your earning by referring this program to your friends and family.

The Facebook Research Program by Applause also has a referral system. Using this referral system you can earn nearly $75 for referring just 5 friends. When you a refer a friend within 30 days of joining you get $15 as the referral.

How to Join Facebook Research App:
Firstly, this is invite only based program. So, an active user of this app/program has to refer you. Don’t worry I’m already an active member and I’ll help you out by inviting you. You just need to send me your Full Name and your email address to my
WhatsApp 08165884459

After messaging me your Full Name and Email address, I’ll invite you within 4-5 hours.

1. You’ll then get invitation mail from Facebook Research Program within 24-48 hours.
2. After receiving the mail, just click on register and fill out your basic details in the form provided.
3. Then you’ll get your installation code and link to the Facebook Research Program APK file.
4. Just install this app (Don’t forget to allow app installation from unknown sources).
5. Run and Enter the installation code.
6. The app asks accessibility permissions and some other permissions, grant all the permissions.
7. That’s it. You’ve done your work. You’ll get another mail from them for confirmation of successful installation.
Message me on WhatsApp 08165884459 for more info.

here is a proof that it works
Re: Paid Facebook Research Android App Program: Why Every Nigerian Must Participate by spafu(m): 4:25am On Aug 06
And you didn't mentioned that one has to use VPN for IP hiding purpose.
Re: Paid Facebook Research Android App Program: Why Every Nigerian Must Participate by chizillar(m): 4:42am On Aug 06
@Spafy, You only need the VPN for signing up to the program and nothing else. I have done mine and very simple process. I was assisted and I assure you I will assist you to the end. Join our WhatsApp group immediately.
Everyone will use a free VPN, called Windscribe VPN. You'll need this Windscribe premium login; enjoy and don't share to anyone...

Username : Mirawebpro

Password : 08143414942Prof
Re: Making $ dollars is so easy with Facebook research program by eben1991: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Are you interested in earning $5 to $16 daily?

Are you willing to perform tasks that could help you earn this amount?

If so, Sales Ranking Assistant (SRA) is here for you!

SRA is specially connected to the global e-commerce platform, Amazon, to increase the sales of Amazon merchants' products. This will help their products gain more exposure and rank higher.

You can join our WhatsApp group, where you'll receive training and get answers to any questions you may have.

0 8O 6.7.5.7.3.7.7.2

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Digital Currencies That Could Be The Next Bitcoin / JESUS / Introducing Exmart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.