Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" (63791 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by larrybee2017(f): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Illuminatus:
I choose to read this as sarcasm and it sure is funny. Are Christians not quick to speculate that different activities such as wearing hair extensions or nail polish are means and signs of demonic or marine spirit possession? They talk about how sex connects people spiritually and listening to worldly music is a one way ticket to hell.

Why is it hard to swallow this one? Because it did not come from a respected man of God?
You be real mumu, what sense does his post make Biko. I'm sure the nurses on duty miss your bed, that's why your drugs were not administer like freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by GetCofOProperty: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by genkins(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
larrybee2017:

You be real mumu, what sense does his post make Biko. I'm sure the nurses on duty miss your bed, that's why your drugs were not administer like freeze.

Just imagine this one.he thinks another person is stupid and has not taken his meds.lol.when you are stupid and don't know that you are stupid.intelligent people sound stupid
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Fourwinds: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Donald95:
He didn't make a point today as what he said does not concur with the Bible verses quoted.

Trust me this is the first time am seeing these Bible verses. I never knew Atheists spend more time on bible trying to find points to counter the bible even more than some Christians
truly i need to visit this portion of the Bible
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by motdasay: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
A medium audit/accounting firm at Agric Ikorodu area of Lagos state is looking for both graduate and qualified trainee accountants. The candidates must be analytical, practical, highly intelligent, articulate, focus and result oriented with eye for details.

S/he must have good inter-personal skills, ability to work with patient under pressure, a good judge of financial figures and computer literate (microsoft excel, word and outlook)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to aiocharteredaccountants@ymail.com
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Fourwinds: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
Freeze can't deceive me, he can deceive the gullible and vulnerable but not me, There's no difference between listen to supposed men of God and freeze.

Besides what do he mean, the bracelet or neck less are idols? if so what will you call Catholic chaplets and "Jesus statue, and sacred Mary statue"
some christians have referred to those as idol worship by the Catholics except you are not aware of it
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by eprince21(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Why is someone wearing the picture of an ordinary pastor....

Why not wear a crucifix instead...
Makes more sense

so a pastor is now ordinary??
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Illuminatus(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
larrybee2017:

Yada yada yada.

It is typical for people who have nothing reasonable to refute a different perspective to resort to ad hominem statements aimed at insulting the other party.

If you cannot see a point in a post, you could sit back and stare at your phone long enough for some divine ministration or follow the thread long enough to learn instead of spewing subpar verbal diahorrea.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Sharpshooota: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
eprince21:

so a pastor is now ordinary??

Is he God?
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Shaev7(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
songzDaniel01:
u really highly favored?? Does that mean u should start worshipping her image and giving honor to her? So if an angel appears to u and says "ur highly favored " automatically I'll build an image of u and start honoring u. Nah bro... I'm to only serve God and only HIM will I serve and honor
before "you are highly favoured," what was said? No one is serving Mary bro. only God do I serve! But it baffles me the way people still think about the Church and yet God works wonders through those saints. As for freeze I don't ever GAF about what he says!
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by ogunniyi295(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olifiz:
That’s idolatry at its peak. Have u guys seen this at all Deuteronomy 5:8-10. You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. 9 You must not bow down to them nor be led to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me, 10 but showing loyal love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

So why should one have pics or structures of their pastors or even Christ himself hunged around ur neck or in places of worship to be looked at or prayed. Look at this example below, wen the Israelites used a golden calf image to worship they didn’t give the image another name but used it to worship God but God was angry with them n purnished those in the act. Read below

After liberating the Israelites from Egypt, Jehovah God gave them clear direction regarding how he wanted to be worshipped. The second of the so-called Ten Commandments says: “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or that is on the earth underneath or that is in the waters under the earth. You must not bow down to them nor be induced to serve them, because I Jehovah your God am a God exacting exclusive devotion.”​—Exodus 20:4, 5.

At the very time that God was giving these commandments to Moses, the Israelites were making a golden calf, likely in imitation of Egyptian animal worship. They did not call the image by the name of an Egyptian god. Instead, they associated it with the worship of Jehovah. (Exodus 32:5, 6) How did God react? His anger blazed against those who venerated the idol, and Moses destroyed it.​—Exodus 32:9, 10, 19, 20.

So pls let us desist from such act and refute using images of anyone or anything in any way while serving our God. Using pics of our pastors or rosary is idolatory, we are to worship God in spirit and in truth once u believe n have faith which that is wat is required of us we don’t need images or statues etc to worship or reverence God. Let’s not be deceived the devil is strong n roaring like an angry lion seeking to devour someone, he sometimes disguised like an angel of light so as to mislead many into believing they are doing the right thing by adulterating true worship. If u practice these things pls desist because it’s idolatry n ur worship cannot be accepted by God. Do not be deceived even Jesus disciples didn’t use Jesus image to preach n pray they even warned Christians against using images to worship in any form

Read Acts 19: 25,26
Acts 17: 29-30
1Thesalonians 1:9
Isaiah 42:8

Cc www.jw.org
. What about the pictures we take daily? Are they also idolatry?
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Glink2018(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
REELnewz:
So Its In Ur Power 2 Decide Who Is Part Of D Kingdom Or Not.If Men Were God

Study your Bible very well.

Matt 3: 1-12. Read this passage of the Bible and then comeme up with your comments
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Glink2018:

Study your Bible very well.

Matt 3: 1-12. Read this passage of the Bible and then comeme up with your comments
Ok.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
ogunniyi295:
. What about the pictures we take daily? Are they also idolatry?

I don’t understand how pictures u take dairy equate or is related to worshipping God. If u take pictures of ur gf are u goin to pray to it to God or are u just goin to pray to God directly. I don’t understand why people still ask questions. U saw what the Bible says it’s plane n direct don’t use any image of anything u are still asking......smh.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Some Nigerians and their damaged brain.alot of countries are busy developing. Nigerians are still stuck with this useless religion.

Wake up. This is 21st century

Well it’s my problem. Keep doin what u doing. By the way I don’t see how my beliefs will stop u n l from developing where ever we are. I’m sure u have whatever u believe in (science, nature watever) but it has not stopped u from doing ur stuffs so pls just respect others views) Do have a lovely evening.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Collins10:
I find it very funny and quite ridiculous that you picked only the versions of the bible that suit your point, and ignore those that contradict you.

Did you forget where the Israelites were bitten by poisnous snakes and Moses made a copper image of a snake?

Anyone who was bitten by the poisnous snakes looked up at the corper snake that Moses moulded and was instantly healed.

Is snake not among those things we aren't supposed to make images of?
So why did the Israelites have to look up at a moulded snake to be saved?
Why didn't God just go ahead and save them without the idol snake?

Keep cherrypicking and selecting only the parts of the bible that back your claims, you hear?
Don't go and read ALL PARTS of your bible very well!

Sickening!

Do u mean God lies? N the Bible contradicts itself. Remember as u have said they just looked at it. They didn’t make an act of worship to it.

If u read all parts of ur bible very well u won’t post this right now u would have a vivid understanding of everything. U know since it’s right to u. Simply go get a wood n carve an image n start praying to it ok.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Iamdmentor1:

You guys that don't believe God can speak directly to a Christian. You guys are the most confused. I mean JW

Wait o how’s using a carved image to worship God n wat u saying related pls? I’m tryin to understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

Gbenudake jare. We do not worship it we serve the living God. The Catholics own is pure idolatry. What will you then call the chaplet Muslim use??! please

Well I am not goin to mentions names here as I didn’t. But as it’s stated images whether carved or pictures in any form used for worship or during worship in any form is wrong. Our God is spirit n should be worshiped in spirit and in truth. Mayb u should shut up but I won’t tell u that. Do have a lovely evening
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
greygoblings:

God will bless you with this piece. Many refuse to know the truth.

Bless you too bro.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by mide419: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Boss13:

I can confirm that Daddy Freeze is not interested in popularity. I watch him on YouTube when I find the time. He teaches everyday. I don’t agree with him on some spirituality doctrines, but when it comes to bible teachings, I can confirm that he knows it and breaks it down better than the Adeboye’s, Oyedepos, Okotie’s, Oyakilohme, the Fire Fire man etc.

The GOs are aware. Daddy Freeze drew a lot of attention on the false doctrine of tithe and offerings and many of these false teachers are either eating their words or hiding their faces.

Congratulations

The beauty of giving is that it is not by force.

I rest my case.

Make sure to attend his sheeple church.

I no get time abeg.

Bye
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by ogaju007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Donald95:
He didn't make a point today as what he said does not concur with the Bible verses quoted.

Trust me this is the first time am seeing these Bible verses. I never knew Atheists spend more time on bible trying to find points to counter the bible even more than some Christians
who told you he is atheist? The fact that he doesn't idolize pastors does not make him atheist
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by mikeaims: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
daddy freeze is an atheist because he speaks against evil practices in the church.
I need a supporter of adeboye and oyedepo to prove that daddy freeze is wrong with the Bible and not with church bible study manual.
let us don't make our education be a waste.
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by ogunniyi295(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Olifiz:

I don’t understand how pictures u take dairy equate or is related to worshipping God. If u take pictures of ur gf are u goin to pray to it to God or are u just goin to pray to God directly. I don’t understand why people still ask questions. U saw what the Bible says it’s plane n direct don’t use any image of anything u are still asking......smh.
. Now take a look at this can’t you put your gf picture in something I can call a frame nd does it deplict you are worshiping or praying to her instead.....And I suppose the rule is we are not to make any images of carved of what is either on earth surface or heaven??
Re: Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" by Olifiz(m): 6:39am On Sep 05, 2018
ogunniyi295:
. Now take a look at this can’t you put your gf picture in something I can call a frame nd does it deplict you are worshiping or praying to her instead.....And I suppose the rule is we are not to make any images of carved of what is either on earth surface or heaven??

Okay now I understand u. Thanks for the clarity

U can make a frame of ur gf of urself or ur mum as a decoration in ur house or anywhere. But In an instance when u want to pray u go to that picture hold it or look at it and start praying to God...or making prayers than that’s idolatry. So u understand now? U can ask more questions I guess. Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.