Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:21 AM

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date (44848 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Admin1992: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2018
A young man has taken to a popular Twitter page @SubDeliveryZone, to narrate his latest encounter with a lady who recently went out on a date with.

According to the man, after paying for expenses from their first date, the lady ordered for takeaway packs worth N7000, for her friends at home, which pissed him off and he walked away.

He also shared screenshots of their Whatsapp chat where the lady confronted him for walking out on her after refusing to pay for the takeaways she had ordered after their date.

Read the story from the screenshots below;

http://naijaadvanced..com/2018/09/guy-shocks-slay-queen-who-ordered-for.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Admin1992: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nwodosis(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2018
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in my place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

Truth is really bitter, see how the guys quoting me are really pained! If he had taken her home straight to climb her, he would have come here and label her an "olosho"
If dating is costly, see marriage as an alternative!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by KingPapaya: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Nawa o
Was it she or her friends that the guy asked out?
Some ladies can counteryarn eh

41 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2018
I have read this story before angry

279 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Olalan(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Test of patience bawo........ She and her friends belong to the ebina crew

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by backnbeta(f): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Twitter and fake screenshots are inseparable sad

27 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by zainmaxwell(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Little test of patience indeed u wan use style turn d guy to maga, me hate ungrateful people see as she dey do like say she dey do d guy favor

Aunty both u and your friends are hungry people simple

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by troublemakea(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol so buying things outta box is what girls use to test guy's patient now

issokay o grin grin

mehn that guy's my role model....I go still do this struv fr one girl one day

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by KingPapaya: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
If she had not honored your invitation you will term it that she's proving hard to get. She has turned up and you are now proving hard to spend.
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

Your point exactly?

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by kushercain: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2018
It's not the girl's fault or the guy's fault it's Buhari's fault grin

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I have read this story before angry

You, you refused to tell me about your dream

3 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by IamLEGEND1: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Real men don't demean women, they crush their windpipes.
-- Darth Vader.
Humanitarian.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by CallMePapi(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2018
Test of patience KEEEEEEL her there... Just say you're the hungry type. 7k that you can't use to buy food for the same hungry friends

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Taste of patience kee u there. Did u test the food's patience before eating

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Lionbite(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Trust me there is no friends anywhere. She wanted the food to eat when she gets home and warm the remaining the next day

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by SmilingMary(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
There's an adage in place that when a pu*sy shows kindness, it will be labeled to be promiscuous. And that is exactly what the lady is trying to avoid.

To know you are a male shocked me more. Read and re-read your comment.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by SmilingMary(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2018
KingPapaya:

Your point exactly?

He's a plain joke aswear

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Donjazzy12(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
A man actually wrote this? Honestly we dash you to the female gender! You are completely worthless!

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by shox(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Donjazzy12:

A man actually wrote this? Honestly we dash you to the female gender! You are completely worthless!
I concur
We need dash him to LGBT community

LGBT community
I have been searching for the answer to this question ND I need serious answers pls
How can someone be born GAY?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by mikron(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nwodosis:
so to u the lady is right? Na wa for this ur reasoning o. And you are a male? Smh

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by lenghtinny(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Idiot with a capital letter "I" angry

I wish the hungry friends came along so they can share the disgrace equally within themselves

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have read this shlt be4 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by johnime: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
KK
Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Baroba(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
This so called screenshot have been making the rounds since 2015.. old fake crap

2 Likes

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Awon elebi oshi...
She should have also ordered for her parents in the village! Nonsense angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date by pawesome(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1 / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.