Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day (40350 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Wedding Cancelled As Fire Kills Groom's Mother, Injures Others In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by KingLennon(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Can this marriage last? I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Beface(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
The spirit way dey follow that Bride na bad spirit.. The spirit cannot even want for her to enjoy her marriage for one day! Hmm God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by dljbd1(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Damn!
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Luxxycool(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Fake story
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by engrjacuzzi: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2018
in my own opinion, it's sign of good things to come as food won't guaranty a good marriage or be a must in wedding occasions.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Dreyl(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by ziccoit: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Africa magic script. Believe this story at your own gullibility.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by honestivo(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2018
The problems with ladies is tolerance
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by westend006: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2018
let me just read

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by frowland(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2018
goldcoinhub:
The mother in law ignored her and went to dish out some food from the cooler and ordered it to be taken to the guest who were already seated and waiting. The caterer couldn't stop her because after all, she was the mother of the groom!

Waiting for? Funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2018
What da fvck did I just read? Lol. Such embarrassment.

The bride is going to make the man's life hell on earth. That's for sure.
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2018
Separate caterers is a huge red flag on that marraige and sharing no matter what you respect the mother of your husband and vice versa what is rice compared to welcoming guests

On my day there will be live cooking just in case prepare for the wedding and the marraige to avoid headache

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by oneclickng: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2018
When ur mama bring wife give u, expect such things
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Kingjames(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2018
...the Mother in law felt so embarrassed and disrespected that she slapped the bride. The bride returned the slap! the heavens let loose...

I love this part die! but I beg anyone called girl/woman/ wife-to-be / wife to try this nonsense with, not only my mother- my relations

Don't know if she will leave to tell her part of the story

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Kingdolo(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2018
This is serious
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2018
It was not wise to cook sepereately in the first instance...
I have never seen or heard of such...

Secondly, the bride is not wise...
How will you scatter your own wedding because of a few plates of rice

In this time where people no see husband marry?!?!?!? SHAME ON HER & THAT MOTHER INLAW!!!

goldcoinhub:
A twitter user identified as @seehausaboy on the platform has narrated on how a heart-breaking scene unfolded at a wedding a colleague of his attended in Lagos. The bride and groom's mother fought each other on the wedding day.

According to the narrator, the fight erupted over food.

Read his post below:

https://lailasnews.com/bride-and-grooms-mother-fight-dirty-on-wedding-day-twitter-user-claims/

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by engrjacuzzi: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2018
it took the grace of God that such didn't happen in my own time. my mum in-law had to arrange a caterer to make food for 1000 guest and asked I pay#600k for entertainment. I just told her I'm not doing wedding to please anyone, I'm not sure both families will have such number of guests when it's not that I'm doing state/national wedding. in fact, she said all the abusive words to me but I did according to my budget. lastly, since she didn't go with my own plans, she was forced to improvise. the point is some mother in-law fail to understand that wedding isn't the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by emperorblog(m): 11:28am On Sep 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:
The war has been there before the wedding and I find it weird having to serve food separately as we could just get 2 caterers and let them worry about not feeding my guest while I do a lot with the balance

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Ironi: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2018
Nigeria and backwardness is like 6 and 9
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Immediately you see Issa Thread on Twitter just know it’s a cooked up story

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by mamatayour(f): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2018
This can't be Lagos cos we don't dress like this to a wedding here in the West. I think it's people from the other side... East side tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Babaj02: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2018
The beginning of the end of that marriage. Slapped my mama on our wedding day because of food. Then for house na poison for food be that. She must go oooooo

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by sammhi(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2018
God has saved the groom from a terrible wife
If the story is true
But any bride fighting her husband or mother inlaw in public or even private is not worth a wife
If she is her mum , would she do that ? Would she fight her mum over food ? The bride is a devil . T
Chai
God deliver us from devils in human skin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Siga: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Na for burial I witnessed such....na serious fight

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by tunary(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2018
zinnydan:
Just because of rice....they'll still fight because of grand children
lmao
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Born2Breed(f): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A twitter user identified as @seehausaboy on the platform has narrated on how a heart-breaking scene unfolded at a wedding a colleague of his attended in Lagos. The bride and groom's mother fought each other on the wedding day.

According to the narrator, the fight erupted over food.

Read his post below:

https://lailasnews.com/bride-and-grooms-mother-fight-dirty-on-wedding-day-twitter-user-claims/

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by demmydy(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Later that day

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by azeezengr(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2018
There must have been a deep seated hatred in the hearts of main actors at ' tragicomedy' that took place. Meanwhile, beg lalastic...abi na wetin dem dey call am to move : https://www.nairaland.com/4713854/electricity-workers-union-nuee-shut#70888569 post on NUEE PICKETING OF EGBIN POWER PLC to front page ASAP

It is more beneficial than this dirty fight being publicised
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by tunary(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2018
LOL because of rice two adults are fighting in a ceremony not minding the stigma it will amount to.

Oko iyawo is to be blame

Nothing person no go see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by tunary(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2018
KingLennon:
Can this marriage last? I don't think so
This is just the beginning of the end. its clear enough, it won't last
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by bixton(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2018
This Op,
You can lye ooooooooO
Re: Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day by Obason22(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Yoruba sorry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / Couple Arrive Traditional Wedding In Wooden Platforms Carried By Muscular Guys / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Style(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.