Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Does One Require To Bring In Rice, Tuna And Tomatoes Into Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does One Require To Bring In Rice, Tuna And Tomatoes Into Nigeria? (291 Views)

First Bank Deletes Tweet Asking Citizens To Bring Their ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Notes / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does One Require To Bring In Rice, Tuna And Tomatoes Into Nigeria? by id911(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2018
A friend of mine a non-African is interested in importing Rice, Tuna and Tin Tomatoes into the country. He asked me to tell him how he can go about this business, the Government regulations, the processes involved and all that but unfortunately I don't really have an idea about it. My advice will determine his next line of action.

He also said he would like to partner with someone to run a Bowling Center in Lagos. I'm aware that bowling in not a popular or a very common game among Nigerians.

I know there are Nigerians here who may have an idea about all these. Please, your opinions are highly needed
Re: What Does One Require To Bring In Rice, Tuna And Tomatoes Into Nigeria? by id911(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2018
cc:
lalasticlala

dominique

pls help
Re: What Does One Require To Bring In Rice, Tuna And Tomatoes Into Nigeria? by id911(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
They say knowledge is power but no one seems to say a word on this... no problem

(1) (Reply)

We Need 30MT Of Clear Crushed PET Bottles ASAP / Jesus Christ Free $1000 From This Crypto. / Online Web Design Training. Join Now!! 4days to go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.