Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Do U Use Ur Talent? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do U Use Ur Talent? (643 Views)

Harness Your Talent/skills Or Be On Your Own (self Employed) / Nollywood Writer's Search Talent Hunt / What Do U Think Of Writer Chimamanda Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Use Ur Talent? by angelstone(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2010
In Nigeria, we dream big as kids especially after watching a creative stunt on tv. Be it a movie, song or game. Then we grow up and life in 9ja forces us to pursue other dreams but we keep dreaming in our quiet moments about our inner talent, how we would love to unleash it and let the millions roll in as we see on TV yet, the fear of the unknown keeps our talent buried inside. And we sometimes grow old and die wondering if we had the chance to unleash our talent how would life have been for us.

I grew up dreaming of being a world class choreographer and singer, with age, the singing died but the dancing didn't and i majored in it. Coming out to this cruel world made me realize "dance no go put food always for my table". so i jumped into another passion"writing". till i nurse that passion inside.

I know a lot of us have such hidden desires; talents we want to show the world we are good at and can be better at. Let's do this people, lets share our passion, our fears and our dreams in my group called ENIGMA on facebook. Let's see how we can come together and birth our desires. Let's take that leap of faith, be adventurous and try, try and see if we can live our hearts desires and make it work. So we can grow old with a smile on our face.

Join me in "Enigma" on facebook. Even here, Share your inner most passion.
Re: How Do U Use Ur Talent? by nex(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2010
okay, I've been on Nairaland for about 5 years now, and writers have been seeking outlets to channel their creativity. Can you post the link to the Enigma group on Facebook for easy access? I've already joined and so far I like the ideology behind it.

Great concept.
Re: How Do U Use Ur Talent? by angelstone(f): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2010

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Breath: The Most Read Of My Posts In Europe / A Frelance Advert Executive And Marketer / Call to get a dynamic website for as low as N13,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.