Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React (21506 Views)

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / N317m For Feeding Of Dogs, Horses Ahead Of 2019 Elections- Police, Civil Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by ipobarethieves: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
wink cheesy grin grin cool cool cool cool tongue tongue lipsrsealed embarassed wink grin grin wink cheesy smiley cheesy grin smiley cheesy cheesy ipob and pythons dancer

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by NotAZombie: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

Believe me it is either out of love or greed if some northerners(fizz nation is Hausa). But I can tell you for a fact that if there is any tribe that wants the igbos to leave, it is the Yorubas. We support Biafra wholeheartedly!
It is greed that is disturbing those fucking Hausas. Let's separate this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Assassin101: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
shut up! Buhari truncated Democracy and claimed to have power over the rule of law

nothing has happened to him

I am in no way supporting IPOB

I support Justice and Equity

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Get your amazing LOGO Design and affordable prices..

Whatsapp ONLY:- 08104039504

See Below:-

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Just mind your business in ogbomosho and your days will be long....
lol grin empty chest beaters.beaters for liFe
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by 2016v2017: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Wetin concern you if people want to sit at home...

What exactly is ur concern

Are you looking for your sit at home?
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by SeriouslySense(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Only the best

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by stevedre: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

Aunty so far you are under federal republic of Nigeria

You must abide either by force or coercion

It is a must

It is by force

Is Sharia law enshrined in Nigerian constitution? Why was/is sharia groups and police allowed to function in the North?
I do not support war but if the North enjoy their free Sharia in a secular and mixed religious country like Nigeria then I think each region should decide to chose freely any group they want to support as long as it is peaceful. If any state in the East decide to be a full Christian state I am sure the government will not support it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Ttipsy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
all these busy body pple self, is it your sit at home?? allow them to enjoy themselves

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by AlphaStyles(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
see me see trouble oo dem dy even give order since when did ipob turn to government agency? africa and gullible minds when there is work to do you then tell me to sit at home because of some idiot who brainwashed you all with promises of milk and honey mtcheew P.S i am a southerner grin
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by stevedre: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Assassin101:
shut up! Buhari truncated Democracy and claimed to have power over the rule of law

nothing has happened to him

I am in no way supporting IPOB

I support Justice and Equity

My point exactly, let all region be equal before the law. If the Sharia laws and police is allowed to function in the north then this is nothing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
sarrki:

It’s like a prayer center closed to a petrol or gas station

Saying fire burn !!!!

Fire burn!!!!

At your own peril

SIT AT HOME is not an incomprehensive grammar nah

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by jyz200(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Lomprico2: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Free zak zakki protesters stoned a mopol to death in kaduna, till date no arrest has been made.
Now na ipob SIT at home o! Protest, every armed idiot wan flex muscle. angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Turantula:

The last time they tried, Afonja collaborated with their slave masters
Igbos killed yoruba elders in the first coup and failed to release Awolowo wen ironsi had the chance

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Dareal90s(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
neezar:

Is it not on this same forum....we see news about ritual killings everyday in ur south west

That's what I am saying....If ur tired of us....Why can't u let us go

Ur Minister of communication a yoruba man once said Nigeria needs Igbos 2 be more relevant in the technology world.....

Is it not on this same forum where ur guys were calling for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu

Just like this?

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by arinze3131(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don't really understand Nigerians.if they protest on d streets, they will b killed or arrested for disturbing public peace and if they stay at home U will still b warning them 2 come out. and some useless idiots will b hailing d govt for doing so. 1 tin we should all know z that Biafra z almost here. Biafra z at hand and a day z coming when we will revenge all our people U guys killed.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Dareal90s(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Turantula:

The last time they tried, Afonja collaborated with their slave masters
and can't u fight afonja join, or afonja is too superior for u to challenge?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by blacknp(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
Never!

I'll gently sit at home

Nnamdi Kanu must be honoured
Are you not at home right now,do you even have a job to go to on that day?

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Simbrixton(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are a bad ambassador of your tribe. You guys are responsible for the renewed animosity between yorubas and igbos online. You want yorubas to attack so you can cry to the world for sympathy. You will never get a preemptive strike from the Yorubas, we would keep tolerating you as long as you abide by our laws and pay your taxes.

I would ignore you henceforth.
you ooduacalmdown diplomat58 are the main yorubas on this forum that wants igbos to leave and yoruba independence i hope our leaders can help them leave in my life time am sick of them do you know igbos are the highest employees in the civil service and dere narrative of the coup is dangerously flawed they always omit the part where they attacked ore and killed yoruba elders like akintola and ademoyegun
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by anonymous1759(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thedonchyme:

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/59991-Sit-at-home-Army-Police-Civil-Defense-DSS-meet-dismiss-Igbos-order-46

I'm not igbo but I think marriage is not by force everyone should be given the opportunity to express his '' will'' no hard feelings I think Nigeria will not progress without separation it's the outright truth... We're too divided and it's killing our progress. Let's divide we can still live our normal lives while separated... After all bilateral trade still goes on, inter racial marriages etc... Peace will rain if we separate I forgot Iceland it's not up to a million yet it's well with them, our leaders don't want the separation to go on for their selfish Interest....

4 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by patrickcollins: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
fiizznation:
You want to use the 'sit at home' excuse so that your ipob brothers will be stockpiling weapons right? We know your plans!!!
Is like ur head dey pain u this afternoon

2 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by juddy4life: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Can somebody tell me why the country especially, the "afonjas" shiver and tremble at the motion of "BIAFRA"? cry shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by akiOYIBO: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
[b]The hausa-fulani man is bold threatening the Igbo people

the peace in Anambra State is no job done by you

How many times have you intercepted or prevented mass murder or such deadly crimes as seen in the middle belt?

You cannot come to Igbo Land and dictate to us how to go about our business or how to change, improve or manipulate our culture

You arrested grand mothers of Igbo and I was told you were proud of it. Mr Umar, you are Hausa Fulani and you do not know how our Chi works, do you?

The westerners celebrate their hero Awolowo Obafemi, do you Hausa Fulani have a problem with that? No.

Nnamdi Kanu is our modern Hero, Ojukwu, our men and millions of women/children murdered in cold blood by Muhammadu Buhari, Gowon, Obasanjo etc all mostly Hausa Fulani were our number one hero, we must celebrate them. Why do you have a problem with that?

Any Easterner still hoping and believing in its governers is a fool who has no future for itself, friends and family

Governor Obiano and his co-Eastern governors have commited abomination. Our sacred lands have rejected them and they will burn in graves

Easterners, rally behind Kanu and IPOB your Governors are accomplices to Hausa Fulani. If not one day your town will bear the chieftaincy name of emir and sultan by then your entire generations had been wiped out

Nnamdi Kanu may you live forever[/b]

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Rich96: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Igbos represents Shame , greed, and arrogance!! Let them Go!! Yoruba will be more Strengthened and Peaceful without Them!! Igbo should go develop their erosion Consumed Land of the Rising CRIME , Crime and crime

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Baroba(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
If the likes of killer Fulani Herdsmen and miyetti Allah have been calling for a sit at home as a way of protesting, we will still have thousands of our kinsmen still with us today; yet these killers are not even considered illegal or a terrorists organisation.. But once armless IPob sneezes, you start hearing of " high powered" meetings between security agencies..This country is dangerously divided along ethnic lines, only an individual suffering from self induced myopia will fail to see this , We are doomed indeed.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by anonymous1759(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Thedonchyme:

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/59991-Sit-at-home-Army-Police-Civil-Defense-DSS-meet-dismiss-Igbos-order-46

I'm not igbo but I think marriage is not by force everyone should be given the opportunity to express his '' will'' no hard feelings I think Nigeria will not progress without separation it's the outright truth... We're too divided and it's killing our progress. Let's divide we can still live our normal lives while separated... After all bilateral trade still goes on, inter racial marriages etc... Peace will rain if we separate I forgot Iceland it's not up to a million yet it's well with them, our leaders don't want the separation to go on for their selfish Interest..
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Rich96: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
juddy4life:
Can somebody tell me why the country especially, the "afonjas" shiver and tremble at the motion of "BIAFRA"? cry shocked

Coz Python is coming for You people again !! Pigs

1 Like

Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Benekruku(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am in love with Burutai

Am sure he is going to launch the *Operation Anaconda Twerk" on that day.

people wet go die that day are still going to drink beer this evening when the Anaconda twerks
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by Benekruku(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Rich96:

Coz Python is coming for You people again !! Pigs

Burutai has closed Python Dance.

He is using the Anaconda Twerk this time which is deadlier and squads fire precision is next to 100%
Re: IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React by gidgiddy: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
When they come out to protest under their right to freedom of expression, they get shot.

When they now decide to stay at home, they get threatend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fred Kpakol Gifts Cars To PDP Chairman In Rivers To Celebrate Nigeria At 58 / Electoral Fraud: Rivers REC Should Rot In Kirirkiri — APC / More Intrigues As Goje, Ndume Snub APC, Insist On Contesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.