Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows (20871 Views)

Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has also reacted to the statement which Miracle released few days ago, insinuating he has dumped Nina. 

Uche Maduagwu who disclosed that he was angry it took Miracle this long to move on from Nina, added that karma happened as what goes around, always come around. He further disclosed that he was so concerned about the mental and psychological state of Collins, who according to him supported Nina for so long, being there for her when things was rough and even giving her all the support when she was going for her #BBNaija Audition. 

Here is what he wrote below; 

@nina_ivy_ You left COLLINS for @miracleikechukwu in BBnaija, now he has also left you, KARMA is a goal... ⚽⚽��� What goes around, always come around. I'm so ANGRY that it took @miracleikechukwu so long to move on...✈ When i was criticizing NINA then for allegedly having SEX with MIRACLE in #BBnaija2018 Some people thought i don't like her, but i, the Biggest Actor in #Nigeriawas just so concerned about the mental and psychological state of COLLINS,� i mean, supporting a girl for so long, being there for her when things was rough,� even giving her all the support when she was going for her #BBnaija Audition, I'm sure the POOR boy would have bragged about NINA before his #friends, but when AUNTY Nina entered BBnaija, she allegedly went ahead to chop another man BANANA,�� omg, to be honest, if you were in Collins shoe,� wouldn't you be doing thanksgiving in church for what MIRACLE 

@miracleikechukwu A Good WIFE material will never have SEX with a guy she barely knows in #BBnaija, God will give you a better girl...��� @miracleikechukwu you deserve an Accolade, because you're a real man, some #girls think all guys are MUMU,� they'll dump their LOYAL boyfriend that stood by them for years all because of FAME,� a boyfriend that slept for days hungry,� just so this girl could eat #breakfast,� so all of a sudden, because she saw a ripe Cucumber that has a PILOT shaped head,✈ she opened her legs like River Niger,� is that one a well brought up girl?� @miracleikechukwu Guys in #Nigeria needs to emulate your WISDOM, because some FAKE girls think all #guys are fools. @miracleikechukwu The biggest Actor in Nigeria �will pray for you to find a decent girl.

https://lailasnews.com/uche-maduagwu-slams-nina-says-she-had-sex-with-someone-she-barely-knows/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by celebgistz: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by itspzpics(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shaking tables

Bbnaija: Cee-cee Breaks The Internet With Amazing Hot Pictures >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-cee-cee-breaks-the-internet-with-amazing-hot-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by diadem10: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Of course, you've got to have a deep anus to fvck politicians like Miradull, else your dead career won't wake up.

nazablossom:
I know that you would be found here.

Lol. Tbh, I almost ignored this until 3bear came up with his lies and also the stupid hypocrites spouting their double standard nonsense..
Let's say Nina loves money and is whoring, is Miradull not whoring his as$ and anus in exchange for money also? But one is husband material? Maybe for Uche Muaduagwu since they are both gay whores.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by generationz(f): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin

This crackhead is back again
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Tamarapetty(f): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ripe cucumber with a pilot shaped head' lwkmd

Nina is daft!! At 22 she still doesn't have sense, i'm sure if she applies for BBN again, she'd still sleep with another dude. Naive kid

38 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by MrAnele(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nina don fall her hands as e be so eh.. Nina should just kiss her dreams of marrying a Nigerian Man goodbye... Any man that comes her way na just chop and clean mouth....

It`s because of girls like Nina that Nigeria was ranked poorly in the list of African Countries With The Highest Average IQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Sisijetue(f): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Karma served it hot
Loyalty is a goal

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nedukkc: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ripe cucumber with a pilot shaped head' lwkmd

Nina is daft!! At 22 she still doesn't have sense, i'm sure if she applies for BBN again, she'd still sleep with another dude. Naive kid
Nina’s self control = 0

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Olalan(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
She got what she deserved......a lesson to other gold digging girls

18 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Navalsadiq(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Miracle is a sharp badt guy.she dumped somebody too so what goes around comes around

16 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Heh.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by MagicEmpire: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hahahahahahah
Biggest actor in Nigeria.

This one na diss ABI na advert?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by earthsync(f): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
why is this on front page
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Slim101(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who's this one now?
Biggest actor in Nigeria kwa??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by winkmart: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Let this girl be

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by samkevie: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Well I’m not surprise

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by winkmart: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
She might be wrong. I have a belive that everyone is responsible for whatever they do with their body

4 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is something that would follow her for the rest of her life.. i think since she has decided to go bad, its best to go full bad while making money out of it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by idonhammer: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
unknown Uche trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Sharpshooota: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Showbiz na subtle Ashawo work...

She be olosho

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
This guy spritually finished Nina on that post o shocked

......But wait! Did he call himself biggest actor?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Mitsurugi(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lesson learnt! You can shag all you like but keep it behind closed doors and not on freackin' TV. All those advising Nina that she did no wrong will never advise their daughters or sisters or mothers, aunties, nieces to do same. With all the endorsements flying around its a shame XV videos didn't even acknowledge the childish sex sef. Miracle with his 15 second perfromances was probably aiming to dethrone KingTblackhoc or whatever his name is grin

7 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nightmareo07: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by madenigga(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
abeg the matter don do self.

we are tired of this bbnaija part2 wahala...

the way Nigerians are taking this sex issue too far. it might make the next year bbnaija series very boring.
every gal would over serious
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by priest54: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na today,girls with fish brains,perhaps what Nina deed is the true philosophy feminism,especially in Nigerian context
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by gift2xl: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Every thing u bring on social media.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
She should not have slept with him in live stage

7 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Esseite:
This is something that would follow her for the rest of her life.. i think since she has decided to go bad, its best to go full bad while making money out of it.
she can't still overthrow micheal jackson "the real BaD"
Karmaratus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shatta Shares Pictures While Filming / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Elsie Okpocha And Ibiere Agwu Look Gorgeous In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.