Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,489 members, 7,801,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. (3954 Views)

My Golf 3 For Sale / My Golf 3 Misbehave When It Pass Through Water / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Will it still maintain minimum fuel or will drink fuel like (baba Taju, the ogogoro drunkard)? On the second question, will the speed increase?

These monikers should not come here, Dipotivo, obeke.......... whatever, i can't remember the rest.

4 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Cosplay: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin cheesy

I've followed your misadventures with this VW Golf for a while now, and I have to recommend an alternative career in comedy for you OP.

8 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cosplay:
grin cheesy

I've followed your misadventures with this VW Golf for a while now, and I have to recommend an alternative career in comedy for you OP.

present sir

banky3w ur friend has come

2 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

present sir

banky3w ur friend has come
but i think i said some people should not come.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by oblo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Attentionnnnnn! Dipo Gazuzz, obeke, and the rest of cool and the gang please you are not to report here except to comment.

Abeg Sama us updates biko.. We need to be schooled on how tins are done naija styleee
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Inception(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Demeanors all rise!

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by banky3w(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
dancok:
These monikers should not come here, Dipotivo, obeke.......... whatever, i can't remember the rest.
Can you shit in the Bush and expect flies not to gather around you before you stand up? MBA!
You birthed the creation of the Demeanors and you say make dem no show? Arise oh Demeanors! Arise
Cc Timifakay, Gazzuzz, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013 Shagati, EgunMogaji, Obekediamondfuto and the rest......

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Alvin007: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
You really should’ve created a different username/moniker. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have arrived fashionably late as required of a metrosexual gentleman grin

3 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Shagati(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
I just came here to read the comments and make a nuisance of myself in the office and at home while doing so grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Alvin007: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shagati:
I just came here to read the comments and make a nuisance of myself in the office and at home while doing so grin grin grin

@second pic.
That scene looks familiar...is that a Golf mk4?...was that engine rebuilt?

3 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by LeJeun3: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alvin007:

@second pic.
That scene looks familiar...is that a Golf mk4?...was that engine rebuilt?

Dancok : The Movie

3 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by OPUSDEI1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Cosplay:
grin cheesy

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by timifakay(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Yes, the speed at which thus thread will catch fire will be more than the speed the car caught fire before...

Oluwaseunla come in
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by chukel(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dancok again. Surprised you haven't killed that golf or the golf finished you. Gradually, this car is moving your ministry to the village.

2 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by ugreat(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Demeanors everywhere
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Late but present... grin Dancok please fire on, update us with pictures of the present vehicle.

dancok:
Will it still maintain minimum fuel or will drink fuel like (baba Taju, the ogogoro drunkard)? On the second question, will the speed increase?

what was there before it got burnt?

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by 9icetoo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
dancok:
Here they come

3 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Late but present... grin Dancok please fire on, update us with pictures of the present vehicle.

what was there before it got burnt?
1.6, no picture
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by nurey(m): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Make I sign register here as chief banner of uncouth words.

anybody abuse, insult, demean, throw jabs, make fun, make jest, talk bad, disrespect, look down, dehumanising etc etc should be ready for my WRATH.

Dancok fire on

3 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by menstrualpad: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
dancok:

where is the location of your mechanic at Akure I want to fix a VW product too thanks
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Hexilon: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
dancok:

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
menstrualpad:

where is the location of your mechanic at Akure I want to fix a VW product too thanks
before u reach owena cantonment, call 08135207445, he will direct u.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by menstrualpad: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
is that before Nuel partners?

dancok:
before u reach owena cantonment, call 08135207445, he will direct u.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by diportivo: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
dancok:

2 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by dokyOloye: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dipo and Obeke have been recognised as principal demeanours grade1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by dasphinx1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
As a trained historian, an automobile enthusiast, and a wishful member of the demeanor association of nairaland cartalk, i hereby alight; from a 2 stroked, gasoline powered vehicle, onto this thread..... I have been waiting for the sequel of this OP's 'misadventures' as regards the said Mk4 German automobile. Shoutout to the original(orijin;al?) 'demeanors' of this awesome movie. Ya'll got me hooked to cartalk section

grin

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by RZArecta2(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
dancok:

shey you mean obekediamondfuto ?
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
dasphinx1:
As a trained historian, an automobile enthusiast, and a wishful member of the demeanor association of nairaland cartalk, i hereby alight; from a 2 stroked, gasoline powered vehicle, onto this thread..... I have been waiting for the sequel of this OP's 'misadventures' as regards the said Mk4 German automobile. Shoutout to the original(orijin;al?) 'demeanors' of this awesome movie. Ya'll got me hooked to cartalk section

grin

Banky3w do we enlist him?
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
dancok:

Danny Baba update us nah! See as you just leave us without update.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
menstrualpad:
is that before Nuel partners?
mechanic village, call him
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
RZArecta2:
shey you mean obekediamondfuto ?

lolz I don tire today.... I dey 3mb dey type.....

person set me up (valfor another thread think say I go run....

na im I con release the wild in me.....

I don seriously tire...

dancock u can have ur thread .....

modified.... till tomorrow when I Don recover finish....

dancok my man... I got ur back..... we go finish this golf 4 for this thread....

anybody wey no greee..... dia papa Dia.....

I no call name oh, before person go beef me now say I curse Im papa lolz

I don really tire kai.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black G-wagon Vs Hummer H2 / Used And Cheap Cars That Are Good For Transportation Business. (Photos) / Super Weekend Deal: Honda Accord Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.