Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. (3980 Views)

My Golf 3 For Sale / My Golf 3 Misbehave When It Pass Through Water / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by nurey(m): 11:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Done!!! The rmp seems very high when I turned on the engine.
the throttle body will need readjustment to decrease the power.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2018
nurey:

the throttle body will need readjustment to decrease the power.

OK, I'll try to reduce it.

Work is done now, leaving it to dry.

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2018
The mechanic said I should buy this and pour into the tank, is it necessary?

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by nurey(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
The mechanic said I should buy this and pour into the tank, is it necessary?

at all
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lol, na one mechanic dey spray am so. We don almost empty the can sef, the sides of the throttle body were all sprayed.

We just dey spray anything sprayable. cry cry cry

toor, it might have no major effect but I have never used up that much on one injector mouth before......

lolz
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by nurey(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:

OK, I'll try to reduce it.

Work is done now, leaving it to dry.

got this at a VW thread for idle relearn of the throttle body of ur golf4

i've always done the following, not sure if it's 100% correct but it seems to work:
-disconnect both battery terminals
-connect the leads together for 5 minutes or so
-reattach to battery
-turn key to on position, but don't start it. leave for 5 minutes or so.
-then start the car, but DO NOT touch the gas. let it idle for 10 minutes.
-then drive.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurey:

i've always done the following, not sure if it's 100% correct but it seems to work:
-reattach to battery
-then drive.

Which one is lead, where do I connect them to, I wanna try this.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

toor, it might have no major effect but I have never used up that much on one injector mouth before......

lolz

grin my oga, you've been very helpful.

God bless your heart.

Still leaving it to dry cheesy
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by aninweze(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you don turn lagosian?
Honestly thought 3mb meant 3 megabytes. Haha

You guys can have ur Lagos. I just can't

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by timifakay(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurey:

-reattach to battery
-then drive.

Chelseafan1
Remember to disconnect fans is connected to run direct.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by timifakay(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
nurey:

-reattach to battery
-then drive.

Chelseafan1
Remember to disconnect fans if connected to run direct.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
timifakay:

Chelseafan1
Remember to disconnect fans if connected to run direct.

They are connected to run once I turn on key
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Una too make sense for this Car section.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
O boy, it seems to be normal now o. grin grin grin grin

It's kind of stable now.

God bless Oga Nurey, Timifakay and Diamondfuto...

Make ds thing just stable ooo. grin grin grin

I wish I could make a video and show y'all.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Alvin007: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chelseafan1:
O boy, it seems to be normal now o. grin grin grin grin

It's kind of stable now.

God bless Oga Nurey, Timifakay and Diamondfuto...

Make ds thing just stable ooo. grin grin grin

I wish I could make a video and show y'all. D
Haa! You dont want God to bless me too?

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Chelseafan1: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
Alvin007:

Haa! You dont want God to bless me too?

Lol, I'm so sorry my brother, na ur blessings go plenty pass. That was an unintended omission. No vex.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by oride: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Una don turn this thread to something else.

Demeanors you all are!!!

Dan, please forgive all of them and upload current situation abeg.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by timifakay(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
What's burning cooking on this thread?
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Alvin007: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
timifakay:
What's burning cooking on this thread?
It’s a German breed bread. grin
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by timifakay(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
Alvin007:

It’s a German breed bread. grin

Is the bread refusing change or change is refusing the bread?

Upgrade from version 1.6 to version 2.0 __% complete

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Alvin007: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
timifakay:

Is the bread refusing change or change is refusing the bread?

Upgrade from version 1.6 to version 2.0 __% complete

__% Complete..(beep beep)...error..(cannot complete installation)....rebuild and re-install previous engine.

2 Likes

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by OgaKazeem(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
una dey here dey make noise. we don fit d engine finish.... d car dey fire anyau now ehn chai... shout out to all d Kazeems out there... pressing spoil since 1876
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Alvin007: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
OgaKazeem:
una dey here dey make noise. we don fit d engine finish.... d car dey fire anyau now ehn chai... shout out to all d Kazeems out there... pressing spoil since 1876

Try not to get burnt. cheesy
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by OgaKazeem(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
dem no dey tell person dt one... as we fit d engine finish i don close. i no kno whether e start sef hehehe
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by dasphinx1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
So, na so Dan take abandon this thread for una ehn? Dan!!! Come and update us o!!! I must to witness this transformation from autobot to decepticon grin
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
dan my man, even if una Don finish the car completely still come and update us now.... we might have solid solutions......

please dan baba C

update us abeg
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by OgaKazeem(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
dan my man, even if una Don finish the car completely still come and update us now.... we might have solid solutions......

please dan baba C

update us abeg

now na una dey rush Dan ooo hehehehe ,���
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
dancok hw far naw?
I'm worried, hope all is well and the car is "cool"?
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
dancok hw far naw?

I'm worried, hope all is well and the car is "cool"?
the car i drove to seme and back, the car is ok.
Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 15, 2018
dancok:
the car i drove to seme and back, the car is ok.

God pass Dem. This golf don go international.

1 Like

Re: My Golf 4 Is To Change Engine To 2.0 Today. by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2018
sweetwarriboy:

God pass Dem. This golf don go international.

Cheeeeeeeeeeee. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The Uber Business Still Lucrative In Lagos? / 2002 Hyundai Santafe Issues And Solutions / Autogas Conversion For My V6 Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.