Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Osun Indigenous Entertainers Are Suffering While Entertainers From Lagos Benefit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun Indigenous Entertainers Are Suffering While Entertainers From Lagos Benefit (305 Views)

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / ''2face Kids Look Like They Are Suffering'' - Fan Says. Sunmbo Adeoye Replies / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Indigenous Entertainers Are Suffering While Entertainers From Lagos Benefit by Teecash1409: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Stylee Brodas King Tmackace", took to his Instagram page and stated that "The Osun Indigenous Entertainers Are Suffering While Entertainers From Lagos And Other States Are Coming To Osun To Benefit"

Othe react;

According to BabaBellz Ayo Folarin : we dey shout am dem...but you #StyleeBrodas should be one of the solid weapon to you against those idiots spoiling Osun entertainment. But I think you guys think it's beta to watch than to speak ur mind... Which is affecting now and will affect entertainment in Osun state tommorow.
❤❤ stylee Brodas #BellzExpressions

Dee Jay Bassman: Hummm. This post reminds me of alot. But i know one thing for sure everyone starts from somewhere, sometimes we cant fold our arms, sit watch and expect things to happen. Let's start from general publicity in media houses, some of us or many of us dont try to push ourselves. Or familiarise ourselves with those that matter in media houses, across the state, some of us expect these people to look for us when they are not done playing the jams of well established artistes the so called lagos artistes you are referring to. In thesame vain, some of us are expecting government to come to us. Hummm government is an institution which we know and those that run it are human beings. We have been putting in enough efforts in supporting ourselves locally during shows which is a good development. But please everyone, remember if the mountain doesnt come to mohammed then mohammed has to go to the mountain, i have been working tooth and nail to make sure something better comes out of all of these by God's grace, your support and cooperation, everything wil be well i believe.

Stylee Brodas King Tmackace : @Dj Bassman... Smiles.. Nice write up bro but that's not what we are talking about here..I'm glad you know I'm not into politics but a bonafide Indigenous Omo Osun .. All Osun entertainers knows who is benefitting from the government. Ain't writing this post to condemn any party or government but reality must be told take it or leave it . I'm not here to argue with anybody but I want you to know that everyone has a right to post anything on his or her Facebook wall and this is my wall I can post anything I like.. If you have any message to pass across to Osun entertainers please you can also post on your wall bro... It's a free world..

Unbeatable Rap Prince : Dee Jay Bassman I remember 2007 when the whole story start Callme Brigadegeneral Ponder is my witness you’re the keep roll to the issue we’re trying to solve...you really don’t help or support the osun industry and if you want to prove me wrong I’m here, like one of my bro said all people we look up to in osun all care about their own pockets and familiarity, we all own this industry now it all turn to politics which I won’t put in fight for it, now you’re talking about publicity? Since 2007 just name one of my track you share or post ? I bet you can’t.....you start this cause things been going well before you turn it to politics and let lagos artists take our roll, your first single I’m in that same muzik planet studio with you when you record the track, me and my team we’re doing the best we can to push ourselves when we realize our own people not ready to support, I’m proud to say this I ONLY GOT HELP AND SUPPORT FROM STRANGERS, when our mountain come to your Mohammed you do nothing but now our mountain getting help from strangers Mohammed, we deserve some accolade, not too late to fix this up sir. God bless Ayelabowo Baale Oyo you’re the reason why everything not bleeped down yet ���� This is Industry not politics.

Richy Giy: Actions speaks more louder than words can.. If we don't make the right moves, Osun Entertainment wont get a better change. We all have to practice what we preach and not the other way round.

Rapkido: From my own point of view, entertainment in osun has turn to a family things they call you only when they need you and after using you they dump you.. we all know the same set of people they give awards to every year. they don't give room to other artiste. some of these people thought they have arrived. you may be star in osun and when you get to lagos you are nothing but ordinary upcoming artiste. we know how you guys beg for show in lagos when you see them in osun they will just be raising shoulder everywhere. Na God go punish you, if we cant support our own artiste, so what are we talking about.. Selfish people we have.

Source - http://www.spyloadedng.com/entertainments-board/osun-entertainers-are-suffering-while-entertainers-from-lagos-benefit/

(1) (Reply)

This Should Inspire You – Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw / Nigerian Billionare, Femi Otedola Kicks Off His Annual Three Months Vacation, He / Lefty Lee - My Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.