Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried (22901 Views)

Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Affiliate Marketing: They Are Taking Advantage Of Multi-billion Dollar Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by magicminister: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
WHY SHOULD UNITED STATES BE WORRIED??
ARE THEY THE ONES MORTGAGING THEIR FUTURE FOR HIGH INTEREST LOANS??

ABEGI!!

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by DBossNG(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Realname: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
kenddys:
My God see monies
and it will all be stolen and spent in Europe while European countries get fatter the Chinese too get fatter while African countries shrink

Exactly

Your governors, senators , ministers president and the entire executive will find means of.lootimg this , ptcuasimg homes in Europe and America , so the western countires get free money entering their society

Nigeria is in trouble

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Even at this point, China has already edged USA. Talk of East, West and Central Africa, China already has it in its palm. Southern Africa they will fully get with time.

China can lure anything and buy their way in.

A friend once told me the Chinese can lure Jesus back to Earth if they believed in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by akinszz: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
I like this. USA cannot remain at the center forever. They have ruled and ruined for too long. Roman power, German invasion, and British Colonial Administration etc they reigned and left for others. USA should prepare for China to Mount the center stage
no long thing
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by sabawex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Well I don't think Us Has any headache about china s loan ..they have their own problems and African countries should focus on what they can do to solve their problems

2 Likes

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Realname: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
I like this. USA cannot remain at the center forever. They have ruled and ruined for too long. Roman power, German invasion, and British Colonial Administration etc they reigned and left for others. USA should prepare for China to Mount the center stage

Is.america the reason your economy is in recession?

Are they the reason your executive and their children go their to buy power bikes worth millions.of dollars? Are they the reason your president goes to the United kingdom for medical.check up?

Giving all these.money to Western countires to use to develop their societies ?

Are they the reason magu owns homes.in Dubai?

Are they the reason all your executive and their kids own homes in foreign countries?

Are they the reason NIGERIAS infaltion rate is rising in double.digits for the last couple of years ?

Let me stop there

2 Likes

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
Except that USA will be last world power
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Realname: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
superior1:
Africa and their leaders who with opens are working into second colonialism should be more worried but they do not have any head talkless of thinking brain.

My dear they won't think like this. All they are thinking there is projects they will use to loot this money like power grid , light rail, so called trader Moni nonsensical initiatives

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by contigiency(m): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Chinese operating options are far better than that of America.
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by ofemigeorge(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
How about your country swimming in dept
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by homotayo11(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
What ever that will profit africa. I am in for it.

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by brainhgeek(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
#stoploansandgrants
#wearerichenough
#stopenrichingthepocketsofthieves
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by magicminister: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dpharisee:
US own is always counter terrorism, poverty breeds terrorism, if people are rich they wont want to become suicide bombers.
China is helping Africa to build infrastructure, schools and healthcare while America gives 'aid' in form of military hardware.
Show me a road built with US aid in Nigeria.

Let me educate you!!

China has not helped us in any way. The loans they give us, have high interest rates.
The infrastructures they build are done only by Chinese companies and by Chinese citizens. They do not transfer any knowledge or skill needed for us to replicate such feat in other countries.

They do not benefit us in anyway!!!

7 Likes

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Bru ah ah ah ah
Africa d confused continent....
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by justtoodark: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
asians know you blacks will betray them at the end....they cant realy trust you even if they try...your love for whites is ridiculous....
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Offpoint: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Adebowhales:
Who do no do am well, Sam Sam...
Apart from Masturbating, what else can he do with his hands
type rubbish on nairaland.
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
ofemigeorge:

How about your country swimming in dept

It's overtly clear 4rm Harris's writeup that the US is merely threatened by China's clear cut penetration into Africa's economy.

Meanwhile, neither the US nor China has genuine interest of Africa at heart.

So, why is the US crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Dpharisee: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
magicminister:

Let me educate you!!

China has not helped us in any way. The loans they give us, have high interest rates.
The infrastructures they build are done only by Chinese companies and by Chinese citizens. They do not transfer any knowledge or skill needed for us to replicate such feat in other countries.

Let me educate you further, how much loan has the US given to us, how much infrastructure has America built in Nigeria, how much knowledge has America transferred to you, show me an American project in Nigeria done by Nigerian companies?
China helped us in the fight against Boko Haram under GEJ while America was claiming human rights violation because they wanted BH to have an upper hand as a way of discrediting GEJ in favour of Buhari
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Dpharisee: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
magicminister:

Let me educate you!!

Let me educate you further, how much loan has the US given to us free of interest, do you know how much it cost us to offset the PAris loan by western countries, how much infrastructure has America built in Nigeria, how much knowledge has America transferred to you, show me an American project in Nigeria done by Nigerian companies?

China helped us in the fight against Boko Haram under GEJ while America was claiming human rights violation and refused to help us because they wanted BH to have an upper hand as a way of discrediting GEJ in favour of Buhari angry
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by justtoodark: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dpharisee:

Let me educate you further, how much loan has the US given to us, how much infrastructure has America built in Nigeria, how much knowledge has America transferred to you, show me an American project in Nigeria done by Nigerian companies?
China helped us in the fight against Boko Haram under GEJ while America was claiming human rights violation because they wanted BH to have an upper hand as a way of discrediting GEJ in favour of Buhari

dont try...its hopeless...their love for whites is something else...even if whites spit in their faces,they would still prefer whites....

its just the way it is....chinese are smart to dont trust blacks that much.....

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by CocoaOla: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
will Africans ever have sense this loans are looted no accountabilities putting innocent Africans in poverty
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by timzy007: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
I reserve my comment

For your academic projects
Contact clear Academics on
completeacademicprojects@gmail.com
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, stop! Read up on Soft Power, it will help broaden your perspective and understanding.

Dpharisee:

Let me educate you further, how much loan has the US given to us free of interest, do you know how much it cost us to offset the PAris loan by western countries, how much infrastructure has America built in Nigeria, how much knowledge has America transferred to you, show me an American project in Nigeria done by Nigerian companies?

China helped us in the fight against Boko Haram under GEJ while America was claiming human rights violation and refused to help us because they wanted BH to have an upper hand as a way of discrediting GEJ in favour of Buhari angry

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by madenigga(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
did Donald Trump actually think that he could insult the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and get away with it.
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by bigpicture001: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
..du u walk with ur brains on under ur feet..? where on earth did d roman,greek,US, egypt empire ever ever seize total ownership of ur natural resources...African leaders are fools and setting themselves on slave trade again now with a stupid country like china..go nd read about the inventions of the " silk" clothing material. d chinese kept it a secret and made heavy gains from export of it to Europe for a century...

1 Like

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by win2kwire: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
DaniDani:
Mount the center stage is your worry?
So you rather be slaves to the Chinese than modern day westerners?

The west were never good role models but the Chinese will be even more brutal and disastrous, if you think Africa has it bad now wait until China fully controls the continent and then see where your fortunes lie.

Stupid stupid African monkeys with the mental intelligence of apes and chimpanzees are being enslaved but they are talking about silly things!

2 Likes

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by gift2xl: 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
C plans. They don't borrow without collateral. To borrow is easy but to pay back.... COMPLETE AM
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by cue64: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Continue to Rest In Peace Thomas Sankara the only man in Africa that saw the plans of the west
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by mdokaba1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
And African leaders be going to such meetings and opening teeth as though its for their overall gains. Anyways its actually for their gains since a larger chink of the funds would be looted by them.
Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by eodavids(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
olajide8:

I see a scenario where the wealth of America would contract- and a possibility that if a recession should happen again in america- there would be no country that would absorb the effects - and this would definitely lead to the collapse of the American economy - no matter the amount of economist they have they would be done for- what a shame- ottoman empire fell- great Egyptian empire collapsed - and trump moved America to the point of where it would soon collapse- where as he has investments outside america- *he wants to become richer then america*

Note that if American economy undergoes recession, the entire world will feel it.

Desist from harbouring hatred against U.S. have you ever summed up the AIDS that U.S dispenses to countries of the world annually?

Have you also summed the AIDS emanating annually from U.S. billionaires like Bill Gates and co?

If just the AIDS going to other countries from U.S will be stopped, many countries will almost cease to exist. So know it, U.S. strong economy is in the interest of all. To wish the contrary is suicidal.

China, on their part, are talking advantage of poorer countries. Tell me about ChinaAIDS to poorer countries if there are pls.

5 Likes

Re: China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried by djon78(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
olajide8:

I see a scenario where the wealth of America would contract- and a possibility that if a recession should happen again in america- there would be no country that would absorb the effects - and this would definitely lead to the collapse of the American economy - no matter the amount of economist they have they would be done for- what a shame- ottoman empire fell- great Egyptian empire collapsed - and trump moved America to the point of where it would soon collapse- where as he has investments outside america- *he wants to become richer then america*

The worst time America had issues was during George W Bush era. American economy was on fast lane which led to 2008 global economic meltdown. Obama put a lot of reform's. Presently Trump s economic policies is not bad for American economy. Intact Trump is even rising up to the biggest threat to US presently which is China with her sharp economic malpractices.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars / Photo: Black Market Thrives In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Enterpreneurship Foundation 2018 Successful Candidates (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.