Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (242 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/08/18 by dallyemmy: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, September 5, 2018) - Save Yourself From Shame

1.Thank You, Father, for your daily counsels, through your immutable and infallible word.

2.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of your word but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to cultivate the act of saving for the rainy days, in the days of plenty, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me the grace not to eat with all my ten fingers, but to set something aside, regularly, out of my present income, for the future, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, by the help of your Holy Spirit, lead me to ventures/schemes, that will not fail, that I could invest in, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every attempt of the enemies to steal or divert my blessings, be frustrated by the hosts of heaven, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every garment of shame, debt and failure, be removed from my life, and burnt to ashes, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, open the doors of additional sources of income for me, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, empower me to live a life of prudence and self-discipline, financially and spiritually, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, meet Pastor E.A. Adeboye, daily, at the points of his needs, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Coincidence Or Call From GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.