Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. (5505 Views)

Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
Hanseel1:

You mother would be dissapointed wherever she is right now.

She was happy when you were born only for you to turn back on your gender and encourage the enslavement of women by men.
The bible, Christianity and all religions don't mean well for women. Trust me, if you really care about women, stop practicing a fake religion that doesn't and won't recognize women and men as equals.

Emotionally and hormonal imbalanced female with the traits of a tyrannical male.

Spits!
[/s] Take my mother's mention outta your dirty , poisonous mouth!
You are filled with vile that is why you keep spreading toxin everywhere you find yourself

Spit your poison upon yourself you creepy weakling !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Nope, I am half European, a mixed child, very beautiful. See how dumb you are. grin

That makes you a lonely piggy in the middle. You're not white enough to belong in a 1st class European category and not black enough to be taken seriously.

You're a racially compromised piece of biological experiment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
postmann:

You're the seminal culmination of your mother's sexual immodesty. The product of whoredom.

Your mother's ovum served as the village sperm-barn where every communal drunk came to deposit the unspent desires of their lustful passion.

May your daughters be doubly cursed with the burden of a man and a woman.

May they slave for the men in their lives,

may they age before their time and may their youth pass away as swift as a darting shadow because they are cursed with lazy idiots like you who pass the burden of his responsibility to a woman.

The fact that you don't respect women says a lot about you.

I won't insult your mother because I'm a man of honour, I know my worth.

Fool.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
Take my mother's mention outta your dirty , poisonous mouth!
You are filled with vile that is why you keep spreading toxin everywhere you find yourself

Spit your poison upon yourself you creepy weakling !

Confused coward whose sole purpose of being on nairaland is to impress misogynist males.

Cursed be the day you were pronounced a female.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Nope, I am half European, a mixed child, very beautiful. See how dumb you are. grin

The guy's stupidity is beyond human comprehension.

Just ignore the retard.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by divinelove(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

If you have a marriage where only the husband shows love to his wife because the Bible said men should live their wives then it means the wife is not under any obligation to show concern or love for him. She can practically see him as a roommate and she won't be wrong after all the Bible didn't say wives show love.

So therefore husband should also submit to wife just as wife should also show love.

Husband doesn't need love, he needs your total submission always. submission means doing whatever he wants always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hanseel1:

The fact that you don't respect women says a lot about you.

I won't insult your mother because I'm a man of honor, I know my worth.

Fool.

You're a fraud. A dishonest lout. You insulted my mother that's why I nailed your mother like a found out trollop caught in a stranger's bed.

You stink of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Mariangeles(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hanseel1:

Coward, seun forced me to swear allegiance to Allah before I can comment in Muslim threads.

By now you should be sensible enough to know that you can't comment in a Muslim thread without having that statement on your profile.
So you swore just so you could comment...WHAT A PITIFUL MAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
postmann:

You're a fraud. A dishonest lout. You insulted my mother that's why I nailed your mother like a found out trollop caught in a stranger's bed.

You stink of hypocrisy.

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Mariangeles(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
Hanseel1:

Confused coward whose sole purpose of being on nairaland is to impress misogynist males.

Cursed be the day you were pronounced a female.

Spits!
[/s] You are just a creepy and bizarre creature that nobody likes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
So you swore just so you could comment...WHAT A PITIFUL MAN!

What is more dishonorable than betraying your own gender because you wish to please tyrannical men?

Spits on you!

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hanseel1:

You are right.

Your meme is dead on arrival. You've been hopelessly engaged with me for several hours in a feverish attempt at salvaging your honour.

You're so intellectually hollow!!

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by CHoccolaTE: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mariangeles:
Fixed !

Hilarious.
Go start the thread then.

This one is for women.
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Mariangeles(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
[s]
Hanseel1:

What is more dishonorable than betraying your own gender because you wish to please tyrannical men?

Spits on you!
[/s] Shut up abeg!
Before you infest me with your toxin
Is this your purpose in life...?? Arguing endlessly on Nairaland??
I am not cut out for that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by CHoccolaTE: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lol, don't get worked up over that little issue abeg.
Some NL females like forming objective and unbiased so that they won't loose their Nairaland boyfriends. If they show their support for fellow women they will be pronounced man hating feminist and lose admirers.
Its a normal sturvs. grin
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by CHoccolaTE: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hanseel1:

Men are the ones abusing women up and down not the other way round.

Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
donpata:

So I Don turn slowpoke eh Fish-brain? Rubbished rubbish. You are probably unmarried and if you are, I pity your husband. We are talking abt real issues and you are here talking abt impracticable things. My wife makes alot of decisions on her own and I don't even need to get involved. What is 21st century abt love and respect? I understand from Scripture that in the last days, people will question the position of scripture. I ain't thus surprise if u think it is outdated.

Because u are unanalytical, u dont understand the importance of the man's veto power. So if they both have varying opinions abt an issue they shld keep arguing over it? Or u want them to invite a third party to hear and give judgement? That means that major decisions will be stalled until negotiations are concluded. Who does that? You are making it look as if submission entails that decisions abt what the wife shld even say, cook or wear must be vetted by the husband. That is slavery and that is far from biblical wisdom.

The Bible is clear. There can't be two masters. THE MAN WAS NOT MADE FOR THE WOMAN. RATHER, THE WOMAN WAS MADE FOR THE MAN 1cor 11:9. On a harsher note, Yes, your Husband "Owns'' you. You are his ''Property''. Divorce is like pure water in the West cos of all these feminism palaver. I understand clearly that my wife ain't my slave. I treat her like a partner. I ask her of her opinion soo many times. She sometimes pressure me to accept her opinion even when I feel differently. However, she understands that she is under my care and watch and that I still got the veto power.
I think that as someone rightly pointed out, ur environment may be influencing ur thoughts abt submission. I grew in an environment where I saw real love and respect. My mum was never treated like a slave. She had her freedom. Reasonably great freedom. So stop making submission look like a 21st day slavery. It is so only to those who don't understand it.

Dont marry if u don't want to submit. If you are passionate abt a child, get a sperm donor and live life to the fullest with all the freedom u can get. I am done teaching ur myopic and ignorant self.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, EVEN IN 1000YRS TO COME, IT WILL STILL BE A MAN'S WORLD. IF YOU CANT TAKE IT, in Oshos voice, ''Go and Die''.
Sterling!
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
postmann:

That makes you a lonely piggy in the middle. You're not white enough to belong in a 1st class European category and not black enough to be taken seriously.

You're a racially compromised piece of biological experiment.

Loved by everyone cool and living among males who have been enjoying stable electricity for decades and who are now building robots that will serve them in everything while you are still trying to train low self-esteem women to obey you.

Keep calling them beta from your SHYTEHOLE Mr Omega grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Loved by everyone cool and living among males who have been enjoying stable electricity for decades and who are now building robots that will serve them in everything while you are still trying to train low self-esteem women to obey you.

Damn!

Every sinew in your body must have been made from inferior tissues. How cheap and self-depreciating can anyone get!

Are you not the mindfulness (I forgot your original handle) who has spend eons of ages here on this forum driven by boredom and loneliness?

Are you not the love-lorn and frustrated love seeker who spent her blossoming years basking in immorality.

The sun has gone down on your glory. Your best years are behind you. All that is left is anger and bitterness towards the male folks who took advantage of your feminine ignorance.

Your life is as transparent as a crystal pool and I can see its depth -- emptiness and aggression -- the hallmark of a loveless woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by CHoccolaTE: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Funny thing is that African men are the most disrespected and least taken seriously of all races. It's very sad.
Instead of trying to restore respect and regain a honorable position among other races majority of them are looking for how to dominate their women and forcing inferior status on them.
They are too scared to face men of other races so they take out their ego issues on women. I bet you if they go to any western country they would be extremely careful of how they address white women and would show them respect.
But they will see their fellow African women and talk thrash to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
postmann:

Damn!

Every sinew in your body must have been made from inferior tissues. How cheap and self-depreciating can anyone get!

Are you not the mindfulness (I forgot your original handle) who has spend eons of ages here on this forum driven by boredom and loneliness?

Are you not the love-lorn and frustrated love seeker who spent her blossoming years basking in immorality.

The sun has gone down on your glory. Your best years are behind you. All that is left is anger and bitterness towards the male folks who took advantage of your feminine ignorance.

Your life is as transparent as a crystal pool and I can see its depth -- emptiness and aggression -- the hallmark of a loveless woman.

Is this supposed to hurt me? Try harder Mr Omega. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Funny thing is that African men are the most disrespected and least taken seriously of all races. It's very sad.
Instead of trying to restore respect and regain a honorable position among other races majority of them are looking for how to dominate their women and forcing inferior status on them.
They are too scared to face men of other races so they take out their ego issues on women. I bet you if they go to any western country they would be extremely careful of how they address white women and would show them respect.

And the African woman belongs in another race!

The earlier you realise you're imprisoned by your own misandria, the earlier you'd have embarked on your mental freedom.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

I know their kind. They are forming alpha online, because in their narrow-minded world view there are only two categories of men, while in fact they have been rejected by women a 1000 times at least. They suffer from self-esteem issues but pretend to be the sexiest man alive when in fact they have obvious deficiencies and shortcomings. I would get more specific but do not want to hurt innocent bystanders.

It is so obvious, it is irritating. Which successful man will spend hours online trying to convince people how great he is when people reflect it back to him every day offline? Abeg!

Buch of i*diots.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Is this supposed to hurt me? Try harder Mr Omega. grin

No, it's not. It's just a thud on your tranquilized consciousness lest you run along believing your own delusions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
postmann:

No, it's not. It's just a thud on your tranquilized consciousness lest you run along believing your own delusions.

Why don't you continue ranting some more how you are alpha because nobody actually believes it? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by CHoccolaTE: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

I know their kind. They are forming alpha online, because in their narrow-minded world view there are only two categories of men, while in fact they have been rejected by women a 1000 times at least. They suffer from self-esteem issues but pretend to be the sexiest man alive when in fact they have obvious deficiencies and shortcomings. I would get more specific but do not want to hurt innocent bystanders.

It is so obvious, it is irritating. Which successful man will spend hours online trying to convince people how great he is when people reflect it back to him every day offline? Abeg!

Buch of i*diots.

Don't mind them jare.
Alpha male online, bunch of nobodies offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by CHoccolaTE: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
postmann:

And the African woman belongs in another race!

The earlier you realise you're imprisoned by your own misandria, the earlier you'd have embarked on your mental freedom.

Am not misandrist. I just want women to be considered equal human beings like men.
We also have our valuable roles to play in society, we are not less intelligent or less moral than men so how are women inferior again?

I want equal respect and regard for women that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by postmann: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Why don't you continue ranting some more how you are alpha because nobody actually believes it? grin

What you call boasting is a simple statement of fact. The distance between us not withstanding, yet my sheer power found you in your delusional Spanish castle, ripping your foundation of falsehood from underneath.
Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Mariangeles(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

Lol, don't get worked up over that little issue abeg.
Some NL females like forming objective and unbiased so that they won't loose their Nairaland boyfriends. If they show their support for fellow women they will be pronounced man hating feminist and lose admirers.
Its a normal sturvs. grin
cool
Awwwwwwwwwwww...he's just a poor baby
Boohooohooo cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Fearlez: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hanseel1:

As you want women to be subjected to subservience -so shall your daughters and all females in your lineage (born and unborn) will be treated like slaves because of their gender.

For denigrating women -your wife shall triumph above you and you shall eat your words

Cursed be the womb you came from! Cursed be the day you were born!

Tyrannical BASTARD

Are you the same blight of humanity that knows more about bleaching creams than the average woman here?
You must be the inescapable result of a lazy mother and part-time father. A byproduct of two primal savages who f(u)cked like domestic squirrels without sparing a thought for the unfortunate idiot they shot into the world.

Your birth is a mockery of creation. And your life is a disservice to the physical efforts your dad exerted on your dumb peasant mother.

The earth weeps for holding the weight of a low-breed like you.

People like you should be chopped off the face of the earth and your corpse used for manure in Abakaliki to improve Nigeria's rice production.

Regurgitated skank.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. by Mariangeles(f): 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

The so-called female just offended and insulted your race and you failed to call her out for that...you didn't even realize it 'cause you were blinded
See what I was talking about??
She thinks she's superior to you because she's half European and you're from "A SHYTEHOLE COUNTRY"

WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO RESPECT BECAUSE YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.