Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,130 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara (3194 Views)

Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex With A 1Bedroom Apartment Lekki/ajah Lagos / Construction Of A 5bedroom Duplex. (magboro, Ogun State) / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello,
Cornerstone is here to bring to kwara an uncommon plan in Nigeria.
Will be updating you starting from this weekend from site visitation to construction works and finishing.

In you need more enquire on your building or how much a building will cost you or you need your home well designed and furnished you can reach me on whatsapp 08100452977 or mail; obed.toluwase@gmail.com

Happy viewing.....
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2018
More update coming....
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2018
The actual plan isnt Nigeria sytle but from elevation looks casual as Niaja building.
It's really complex inward(interior)

Will update you on the 3ds and construction activities.

Thanks.
Your views are welcome.
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
As the transit looks funny and later got in late,here is our update...

On move to site...yesterday

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
more....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
The client had started moulding the blocks before i was contacted so got the report the water content is high which led to the brittleness of the one i tested.
One of the two broken blocks.

Needs more sunshine.
Some are okay now.

Another thousand was justed moulded which is alright.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
As the needed findings and measurement are carried out.

The plot is 200ft by 100ft
Part of the plot is rocky and part sloppy but generally the soil is hard.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
More....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
We heard a tipper of gravel yesterday morning for #4,500 by per tonne
The plan will have to be modified finally printed and sealed this week hopefully.

We plan for 1tonne each of Y10 for rings and Y12 for reinforcement bar.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by NobodyKnows(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Timtol:
Update?
Please kindly share the 3D and budget of the “complex” house

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Update? Please kindly share the 3D and budget of the “complex” house
lol...hmmm Not ready yet. Will be uploaded in due time Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Update?
Please kindly share the 3D and budget of the “complex” house
lol...hmmm
Not ready yet.
Will be uploaded in due time
Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
Drawings set. ....

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for following
Update shortly the 3D of the building.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Had to visit the site again for further checkings and plans to cut and uproot the trees per the building sitting area.

Site Clearance and more
The Client want to start and finish ones.
Wanted to have 50bags of cements first,rebars and other needed materials before kicking off.

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Asquare84(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Follow

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Timtol:
Thanks for following
Update shortly the 3D of the building.
The Simple Exterior building with angles inside

Details shortly

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Asquare84:
Follow
Appreciated!
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Hajivince(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 2:18am On Sep 16, 2018
Hajivince:
Following
Thank u sir for following
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 2:20am On Sep 16, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Update? Please kindly share the 3D and budget of the “complex” house
Now u have it posted
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 2:46am On Sep 16, 2018
apunanwu626:
lol...hmmm Not ready yet. Will be uploaded in due time Thanks
Now uploaded sir
Details soon
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 2:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Timtol:

The Simple Exterior building with angles inside

Details shortly
DETAILS

Building area of 376.70Sqm

Car porch
Visitor wc (open to the porch as demanded by the Client)
Large main lounge(the Client is a fan of space)
Dining 1 and 2 where the secondly one can almost be termed foyer open to the courtyard but has a double sliding doors
Kitchen well spacious with it funny space
Store
Balcony
Guest room ensuit
Bedroom 2-4 ensuit
Master bedroom ensuit with WIC
Lobby
Courtyard

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
More Updates coming
Thanks for following
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Hajivince(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Timtol:
More Updates coming Thanks for following
When are you gonna start Profiling/setting out/excavation?
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hajivince:

When are you gonna start Profiling/setting out/excavation?
All in the client's hand.
As he wanted.
He said he will get back shortly trying to raise some fund.

Thanks for following
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Smartwave: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Timtol:
The client had started moulding the blocks before i was contacted so got the report the water content is high which led to the brittleness of the one i tested.
One of the two broken blocks.

Needs more sunshine.
Some are okay now.

Another thousand was justed moulded which is alright.
pls is moulding your own block cheaper and good?
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smartwave:
pls is moulding your own block cheaper and good?
Yeah!
As I earlier stated that the Client had moulded alot of blocks before I was contacted.
Per standard the requirement should be 23blocks per cement and well vibrated but for this project the Client did 60blocks per bag which gave me a lot of concern.
So find a better way out.
Anyway its cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Smartwave: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
Timtol:

Yeah!
As I earlier stated that the Client had moulded alot of blocks before I was contacted.
Per standard the requirement should be 23blocks per cement and well vibrated but for this project the Client did 60blocks per bag which gave me a lot of concern.
So find a better way out.
Anyway its cheaper.
please sir, I you then suggesting 'buying"?
Re: Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow @kwara by Timtol(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Smartwave:
please sir, I you then suggesting 'buying"?
This will actually depend on your budget sir.
My view sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Surveying A Plot Of Land At Ikorodu / Plots Of Land For Sale In VIP Garden In Festac (6th Avenue) For 10m / Aluminium And Stone Coated Roofing Sheets At Best Market Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.