Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? (7182 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Tarivanessa(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Smartphones have been with us for good number of years, the good news is that your phone has apps to help you, but then there is the bad news also too. Majority are still using their phones below its potentials. In fact our smart phones are very capable of teaching us a thing or two. Are we just users or learners ? so here comes the billion dollar question,

What have you unintentionally learnt from your device so far ?

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/687/695081
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Meetleader: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Used google map app from Bayelsa to a destination in PH. Missed a turn just once...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by GarminTechnical(f): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Some time your devices have extra features but you don't know about that. And one day you found that feature. It feels good with enjoyment. Also rebooting, restart among of those functions.
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Meetleader:
Used google map app from Bayelsa to a destination in PH. Missed a turn just once...
he he but Google map won't help you in nembe oh. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2018
That being on WIFI zaps battery less that browsing through you phone's SIM

25 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by GodIsFoolish: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2018
NOTHING FOR SURE,

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Alejoc(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Powerbank for your laptop, TV, Phones here

1 Like

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Alejoc(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2018
That I can press and hold the wifi icon to enter into its settings

MPS to the rescue!

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2018
I wanted to dial the number of a message sender and mistakenly swiped the message to the right. The number was dialed immediately instead of opening the message and then looking for dialer icon.

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2018
To always mind my business
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Jorge22(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2018
First time I'm on Nairaland after years of my parents preventing me from using this site. So happy honestly. Please make una visit my signature this is a foreign music blog I recently launched. Your ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I don't want to share the link here to avoid been considered as a spammer by Nairaland. So please don't forget to check my signature www.Dquartz dot come in case anyone that does not understand what I meant by signature. Thanks love you all

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Alejoc(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2018
GarminTechnical:
Some time your devices have extra features but you don't know about that. And one day you found that feature. It feels good with enjoyment. Also rebooting, restart among of those functions.

Rebooting cool shocked
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2018
That we are being watched. Logged in my gmail into a new phone. All my passwords and history list appeared in my new phone. Fear catch me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Penuelseun(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2018
That no matter is resolved using violence coz there are times that I will want to smash it but then I calm down when I remember how much I bought it.

20 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by presido997(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2018
I never discover something new sef
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by darenelika: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Mynd44:
That being on WIFI zaps battery less that browsing through you phone's SIM

This is very far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by tpraiz(m): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Am yet to discover anything about this hot 6 oh sad angry
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by paulegend(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
By wiping three fingers across my screen, it screen shots.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by winkmart: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
I can reduce the screen size of my phone. I can screen shot by just using three fingers to draw lines on the screen

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Buhari2019: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Changed my region to India. More apps appeared on my phone. Xiaomi is partial.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by nwaobitex: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2018
That some phones are faster than some laptops

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by GodIsFoolish: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2018
darenelika:

This is very far from the truth

THAT GUY IS A MOD HERE ON NAIRALAND BUT MAKES FALSE AND USELESS COMMENTS, HE WILL BAN YOU WHEN YOU CHALLENGE HIM, HE IS AN ISLAMIST

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
I found out the screen will break if it mistakenly fall from your hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by emedy(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
That we are being watched. Logged in my gmail into a new phone. All my passwords and history list appeared in my new phone. Fear catch me
That is Gmail for you. I guess you didn’t go through the T&C
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Offpoint: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Tehila07:
I wanted to dial the number of a message sender and mistakenly swiped the message to the right. The number was dialed immediately instead of opening the message and then looking for dialer icon.
Samsung right?
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by paymentvoucher: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2018
I have learnt that my calls can’t get to heaven with my iPhone 8PLUS.
Don’t kill yourselves trying to get it

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by paymentvoucher: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Whao
paulegend:
By wiping three fingers across my screen, it screen shots.
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Offpoint: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
I won't share cuz nobody will believe me...
Re: What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? by Florblu(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) / Come Here If You Think You've Got The Best Home Screen / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.