Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track (1052 Views)

Rap Music: 2pac Vs Eminem, Who Is A Better Rapper. / Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] / Eminem Fire Back At Machine Gun Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by Leun: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
It didn't take long for rapper Machine Gun Kelly to fire back at rap rival Eminem in a new diss track, just days after he was dragged by the rapper on his new album "Kamikaze."
Machine Gun Kelly dropped the
NSFW song "Rap Devil" (a clever play on the name of Eminem's song "Rap God"wink on Monday in response to the Detroit rapper's diss against him on "Not Alike."
The two have had issues since 2012, when MGK tweeted that Eminem's daughter Hailie was "hot as (expletive)," which he has since said resulted in him being blackballed in the industry. Eminem's daughter was 16 at the time.
Eminem addressed the 2012 tweet in "Not Alike": "If you wanna come at me with a sub, Machine Gun / And I'm talkin' to you, but you already know who the (expletive) you are, Kelly / I don't use sublims and sure as (expletive) don't sneak-diss / But keep commenting on my daughter Hailie."
MGK fired back in his new track, rapping: "Mad about something I said in 2012 / Took you six years and a surprise album just to come with a diss."
MGK goes for the jugular, dropping insults about everything from Eminem's "weird" beard and his "corny hats" to "the fact your last four albums is as bad as your selfie."
"Homie we get it, we know that you're the greatest rapper alive / (Expletive) dweeb, all you do is read the dictionary and stay inside," Machine Gun Kelly says on the song.
More: Eminem's new album 'Kamikaze' draws inspiration from Beastie Boys' 'Licensed to Ill'
More: Justin Vernon responds to criticism over appearance on Eminem song with a homophobic slur
He continues: "The big bad bully of the rap game can't take a (expletive) joke / Oh you want some (expletive) smoke (what?) / But not literally, you'll choke."
MGK got in some digs about Eminem's age, saying: "Knees weak of old age / The real Slim Shady can't stand up."
Eminem addressed comparisons between the two on his own diss track, saying: "We are not alike, there's not a likeness on the mic."
"You say you're affiliated with murderers, killas / The people you run with are thuggin' / But you're just a wannabe gunna," Eminem raps on the track.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2018/09/04/machine-gun-kelly-slams-eminems-not-alike-diss-track-rap-devil/1189493002/
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by OLUWABIG(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Leun:
It didn't take long for rapper Machine Gun Kelly to fire back at rap rival Eminem in a new diss track, just days after he was dragged by the rapper on his new album "Kamikaze."
Machine Gun Kelly dropped the
NSFW song "Rap Devil" (a clever play on the name of Eminem's song "Rap God"wink on Monday in response to the Detroit rapper's diss against him on "Not Alike."
The two have had issues since 2012, when MGK tweeted that Eminem's daughter Hailie was "hot as (expletive)," which he has since said resulted in him being blackballed in the industry. Eminem's daughter was 16 at the time.
Eminem addressed the 2012 tweet in "Not Alike": "If you wanna come at me with a sub, Machine Gun / And I'm talkin' to you, but you already know who the (expletive) you are, Kelly / I don't use sublims and sure as (expletive) don't sneak-diss / But keep commenting on my daughter Hailie."
MGK fired back in his new track, rapping: "Mad about something I said in 2012 / Took you six years and a surprise album just to come with a diss."
MGK goes for the jugular, dropping insults about everything from Eminem's "weird" beard and his "corny hats" to "the fact your last four albums is as bad as your selfie."
"Homie we get it, we know that you're the greatest rapper alive / (Expletive) dweeb, all you do is read the dictionary and stay inside," Machine Gun Kelly says on the song.
More: Eminem's new album 'Kamikaze' draws inspiration from Beastie Boys' 'Licensed to Ill'
More: Justin Vernon responds to criticism over appearance on Eminem song with a homophobic slur
He continues: "The big bad bully of the rap game can't take a (expletive) joke / Oh you want some (expletive) smoke (what?) / But not literally, you'll choke."
MGK got in some digs about Eminem's age, saying: "Knees weak of old age / The real Slim Shady can't stand up."
Eminem addressed comparisons between the two on his own diss track, saying: "We are not alike, there's not a likeness on the mic."
"You say you're affiliated with murderers, killas / The people you run with are thuggin' / But you're just a wannabe gunna," Eminem raps on the track.

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2018/09/04/machine-gun-kelly-slams-eminems-not-alike-diss-track-rap-devil/1189493002/

MGK is not even as good as NF
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by LucemFerre: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
OLUWABIG:

MGK is not even as good as NF

MGK did make a mark... That song is lit af
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by OLUWABIG(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2018
LucemFerre:

MGK did make a mark... That song is lit af

have you ever listen to NF if not download this songs by him statement No name therapy session oh lord warm up
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by LucemFerre: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
OLUWABIG:

have you ever listen to NF if not download this songs by him
statement
No name
therapy session
oh lord
warm up

I have... He's okay
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by OLUWABIG(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
LucemFerre:

I have... He's okay
is all if so then also try destiny dream lie
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by kebiArts(m): 2:18am On Sep 22, 2018
OLUWABIG:

have you ever listen to NF if not download this songs by him statement No name therapy session oh lord warm up

who the fucvk is NF?
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by OLUWABIG(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2018
kebiArts:

who the fucvk is NF?

you need to go and check the thread for NF
Re: Machine Gun Kelly Fires Back At Eminem's 'kamikaze' Song In New Diss Track by OLUWABIG(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2018
kebiArts:

who the fucvk is NF?

he so good to the extent that EMINEM dissed him in one of his latest singles

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Version Of 6foot 7foot And Otis By A 19yrs Old. *crazy* / Falconets Vs Mexicans / Step Your Game Up Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.