Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home (13037 Views)

Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / Ganduje Replies Kwankwaso: I Was Not Imposed But Won Kano Election By Landslide / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Ibrahim505(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kwankwasiyya amana! I like him for the way he favoured the poor over the rich during his governorship in Kano. He is also good in entertaining his followers with jokes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by yarimo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
israelmao:

And you think that how things should run in a democratic setting?
before nko
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by garrimallam: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
Realname:

Na lie, kwankwaso cannt win Gandu albasa, talkless of kano. He is only bragging. Watchout!!!!

Bro this is not an empty threat I have spent time in katsina, zamfara, Kano, kaduna , and Niger

Kwakwanso is like a Good to them, after Dasuki is Kwakwanso

Okay don't believe me? Be you pdp or APC ask any aboki In your area the. You will know how popular this man is

Forget the propaganda you read or hear ask the abokis on the street

Tell them Kwakwanso vs buhari who will they vote

See for yourself

APC are seriously praying he doesn't get the ticket

This guy is Dasuki 2.0 in the north

Stop any achaba rider, meshai, meisuya, shoemaker, security mediga

Ask them and hear for yourself you would be so surprised

I was rooting for tambuwal but after what I experienced in my tour I knew there's no hope for anyone thinking to beat this guy in the north and buhari knows this
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Realname: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=garrimallam post=70906724][/quote]

Brother

Brother

Forget it

If it's the north o, no one except dasuli running himself can beat this guy .

I just can't explain, words fail me because even I don't understand the fanatical following he has in the north
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by israelmao(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
before nko
That implies when we see fruit we should know which seed it sprang from.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Sugmad247: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
I likes him his ex musa rabui kwankwso so much..he was his turn to take over from goodluck jona 2015 which jona promised to the north to fulfil accordin to zoning formular!.came 2015..mr jona decided to retain the seat again!..come 2019 his ex musa rabui kwankwanso/his ex peter obi'
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by yarimo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
In the north politically no any candidate is popular than BUHARI I hope you are aware of that? I hope you are aware BUHARI is the only politician in nigeria that has BUHARI factor even in kano state where KWANKWASO Came from? Or do we have anything like KWANKWASO Factor? BUHARI factor won governor in KATSINA State, ZAMFARA, Kano, KADUNA and Niger state. Please tell me among the state you mentioned where KWANKWASO Factors ever has any impact
Realname:

Bro this is not an empty threat I have spent time in katsina, zamfara, Kano, kaduna , and Niger

Okay don't believe me? Be you pdp or APC ask any aboki In your area the. You will know how popular this man is

See for yourself

Stop any achaba rider, meishai, meisuya, shoemaker, security mediga, meiruwa etc

I was rooting for tambuwal but after what I experienced in my tour I knew there's no hope for anyone thinking to beat this guy in the north and buhari knows this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Calers: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Money make people have supporters but u cant defeat sai maigaskiya.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Aystarz: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ibrahim505:
Kwankwasiyya amana! I like him for the way he favoured the poor over the rich during his governorship in Kano. He is also good in entertaining his followers with jokes.
I will give Kwankwaso this : He sure knows how to endear himself to the common people, ever-quick to visit the troubled areas in the land. Solid politician.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by yarimo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
luveth:

Tell him. Kano is gonna be shut down any day Kwankwaso storm the city.
I laugh in KANURE language Kikihihmimimehahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Realname: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
In the north politically no any candidate is popular than BUHARI I hope you are aware of that? I hope you are aware BUHARI is the only politician in nigeria that has BUHARI factor even in kano state where KWANKWASO Came from? Or do we have anything like KWANKWASO Factor? BUHARI factor won governor in KATSINA State, ZAMFARA, Kano, KADUNA and Niger state. Please tell me among the state you mentioned where KWANKWASO Factors ever has any impact

Uncle this is what aAPC workers tell.themselves in their homes

I gave you a simple assignment step outside call your megida security man ask higo to the next street ask the alhaji that sells provisions and be amazed

Listen forget all this saliva backed empty rants ... I didn't sit on a sofa and just assume the way you are doing . I went saw and was shut up by the facts

This man is like a religion in the north , any agency telling you to her wise is lying and even the APC national exco know this too
Their only hope is Kwakwanso does not get the pdp ticket otherwise forget it the north

Mark this comment save this so if it turns out to be wrong you can rub it in my face but I have seen the reality on ground and even me I don't understand why he has such strong fanatical following

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Stakekay1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Realname:

See for yourself

Stop any achaba rider, meishai, meisuya, shoemaker, security mediga, meiruwa etc

I was rooting for tambuwal but after what I experienced in my tour I knew there's no hope for anyone thinking to beat this guy in the north and buhari knows this .

The only.place he can loose is in the south west, but if the south south and south east vote massively for him with his Bloc votes in the north all he needs is 25% in the south west .

As it stands if this man gets the pdp ticket forget it, it's over .

See I can't explain go to the north and hear for yourself forget what Oshiomole and keyamo and writing in the media
I saw first hand and I was so frustrated. This guy is like a religion down there eand frankly I don't know why
He is popular because of his religion extremism, most northerners support anybody that is a fanatic not minding if the person can deliver or not
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Realname: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Stakekay1:
He is popular because of his religion extremism, most northerners support anybody that is a fanatic not minding if the person can deliver or not

Hmmmmm this could be it, because my brother if you see how fanstical they are about this guy?

You would wonder if he feeds the whole north daily.from his pocket

Frankly if this man gets the pdp ticket and the south south and south east follow to vote for him he has won 200%

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Stereoo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:
Because u are a Muslim fanatics.

If not for your religious extremism which may make u worst than the current Satan of Daura occupying Aso Rock now, u would have been the best option to oust Buhari in 2019.

But I want to use this medium to forewarn Southern Nigerians; especially the peace loving Southern Christians and Middle Beltans not to vote for Kwankwaso because he will be worst than Buhari in marginalizing Christians and advancing Islamic terrorism and extremism in Nigeria.

I keep wondering why northern Nigeria love Islamic religious fanatics more than smart, business-savvy, technology-driven young people who would help rescue their savaged region from abject poverty, backwardness and high insecurity. It really shows that Northern Nigeria has nothing in common with Southern Nigeria.

People keep saying Atiku is corrupt, but yet we cannot mention his obvious corruption crimes aside the PTDF saga, but we can mention so many of Buhari's atrocities and corruption practices ranging from PTF missing $billions during OBJ regime and as Petroleum Minister under Abacha regime.

Now we have another missing $billions from NNPC unremmited revenue ever since same Buhari became Petroleum minister again; Ibe Kachikwu complained and they silenced him with force.

Buhari keep parading himself as corruption fighter yet wherever he passes, $$billions go missing, who is fooling who

Nigerians continue o, poverty, insecurity and mass unemployment and underemployment will teach u people the hard lesson with time, wetin konsan me undecided

So give us a candidate who is clean or are thinking of begging the angels to come and take over from this lifeless something??
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by kindnyce(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Realname:

See for yourself

I was rooting for tambuwal but after what I experienced in my tour I knew there's no hope for anyone thinking to beat this guy in the north and buhari knows this .

The only.place he can loose is in the south west, but if the south south and south east vote massively for him with his Bloc votes in the north all he needs is 25% in the south west .

See I can't explain go to the north and hear for yourself forget what Oshiomole and keyamo and writing in the media
I saw first hand and I was so frustrated. This guy is like a religion down there eand frankly I don't know why

Guy,I'm a full-bloodied Northerner based in kano, all your postulations are false.
Buhari's Cult-like following is still frightening in the North.
Kwankwaso's support Base is significantly large in Kano, and the kwankwasiya movement is relatively known in kano,and outside kano, it has a handful of support base.
Most rallies he does outside kano is filled with kwankwaisya members brought from Kano, just like the Abuja declaration.
As for Dasuki you keep mentioning, its however laughable to call him a popular person. Guy, you're more popular than Dasuki. His popularity is for the wrong reasons- a serial looter who shares looted bounties.

Ask someone else if you disagree with my position

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by 360great(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Apc better pray hard kwankwaso doesn't get pdp ticket
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by jaggabban: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
franchasng:

If not for your religious extremism which may make u worst than the current Satan of Daura occupying Aso Rock now, u would have been the best option to oust Buhari in 2019.

But I want to use this medium to forewarn Southern Nigerians; especially the peace loving Southern Christians and Middle Beltans not to vote for Kwankwaso because he will be worst than Buhari in marginalizing Christians and advancing Islamic terrorism and extremism in Nigeria.

I keep wondering why northern Nigeria love Islamic religious fanatics more than smart, business-savvy, technology-driven young people who would help rescue their savaged region from abject poverty, backwardness and high insecurity. It really shows that Northern Nigeria has nothing in common with Southern Nigeria.

People keep saying Atiku is corrupt, but yet we cannot mention his obvious corruption crimes aside the PTDF saga, but we can mention so many of Buhari's atrocities and corruption practices ranging from PTF missing $billions during OBJ regime and as Petroleum Minister under Abacha regime.

Now we have another missing $billions from NNPC unremmited revenue ever since same Buhari became Petroleum minister again; Ibe Kachikwu complained and they silenced him with force.

Buhari keep parading himself as corruption fighter yet wherever he passes, $$billions go missing, who is fooling who

Nigerians continue o, poverty, insecurity and mass unemployment and underemployment will teach u people the hard lesson with time, wetin konsan me undecided
Don't get urself high blood pressure if u don't av it yet
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by yarimo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Go and ask KWANKWASO the Factor that defeated him in 2003 grin
Realname:

Uncle this is what aAPC workers tell.themselves in their homes

I gave you a simple assignment step outside call your megida security man ask higo to the next street ask the alhaji that sells provisions and be amazed

Listen forget all this saliva backed empty rants ... I didn't sit on a sofa and just assume the way you are doing . I went saw and was shut up by the facts

This man is like a religion in the north , any agency telling you to her wise is lying and even the APC national exco know this too
Their only hope is Kwakwanso does not get the pdp ticket otherwise forget it the north

Mark this comment save this so if it turns out to be wrong you can rub it in my face but I have seen the reality on ground and even me I don't understand why he has such strong fanatical following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by ofuonyebi: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mr Man....don't worry ...wait till 2019...before you know that even the warder like you have oga..like sai Baba

ask kwankwaso and others...corrupt elements!

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Escravos(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Someone is lying to this man and it is obvious certain people are just interested in eating his money

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Escravos(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Daviddson:
Very true. The only person who commands crowd more than Buhari in the north is Kwankwaso. I have yet to know if the Kwankwassiyya group has any written political ideology guiding it, but I must confess it's a fantastic group. Cult followership isn't healthy, but sometimes people just have it and you're left wondering 'how?'
more than buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
People be dying left,right n centre. See what someone is saying. Jesus wept!
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by A230385(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
yarimo:
Go and ask KWANKWASO the Factor that defeated him in 2003 grin

Back in 2011 presidential polls, PMB massively won Kano state, even as an opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by SeriouslySense(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Take it Back, Sowore for president

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
True.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Ojiofor: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
How are we sure he won't turn this Kwankwasiya group into another terrorist group that will threaten all of us for the next 20 years after he is elected?
What is the difference between Buhari and this Mallam? Answer=they are same...except that the leader of Kwankwasiya group have certificate while the LIFELESS one have none.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2018
We the Christians in kano came out to vote ur ugly bleeping and,.. What did you do do you ignore us when you came to power the second time in Sabongari Kano

Bleep you and your generation sad
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by ashacot: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Realname:

See for yourself

Is this one well? No human is as popular as buhari in even Kano state. Who is this person?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Centcanada: 2:32am On Sep 05, 2018
This my smile is a good one hahahahshaha. I can't wait for 2019 to be close so we could wipe out bubu, oshomole and tunubu out. They are gold diggers. Agboro when no go school but he wants to be king in the middle of graduates, master degree holders and Doctorate. Enough is enough! Oloshi.
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Reader530(m): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2018
franchasng:

My brother u are 100% right. I am currently in Jigawa State. Most people are behind Lamido. Any person that has ever been to Jigawa will agree with me about the development of Lamido. Someone told me that Kwankwaso would have been better, but he is a religious bigot. There was a time he said he would dealt with Southern people. I am a northerner. Truth to be told, Kwankwaso will be worse than Buhari when it comes to Religious card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by Zuorom: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Delusions of grandeur
Re: Kwankwaso: I Have Supporters In Every Northern Home by donqx: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2018
ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Are The Cause Of APC Crises In Rivers' - Wike To Amaechi / Amaechi Names College After Yobo / UK To Repatriate 267 Nigerian Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.