Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (12780 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by fk001(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
A Facebook page posted some rare images of African slavery

Pictures and comments below

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by fk001(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
More

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by AJOBI77(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na wa ooo
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by amaniro: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
@Khiaa would love this piecesmiley
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by amaniro: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
God will hardly forgive whites

Africans have suffered to much.

God bless God for pulling through among all odds

God bless Africa
God bless Nigeria
God cursebless whitesundecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by fk001(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
More.

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
shocked

Can you imagine? One was chained and burnt, the other was getting his next tighten like vice. Mehn! angry cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by fk001(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Indeed Africans are the strongest race on earth

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
@Khiaa would love this piecesmiley

The abuse and mistreatment of Africans, mostly Nigerians. Leave it Nigerians to find humor in the suffering of their own ancestors.SHM undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
scammers!! Prepare for business! Awoo Awoo Awoo.
Dis is why i supprt yahoo guys. More power to una elbow. Scam without mercy.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by amaniro: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

The abuse and mistreatment of Africans, mostly Nigerians. Leave it Nigerians to find humor in the suffering of their own ancestors.SHM undecided

I purposely invited you to see the thread. No offence

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nedfed(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
Days of slavery has gone

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

I purposely invited you to see the thread. No offence

Why would I want to see that filth? I know what whites did and still do to blacks. The only difference between now and then is back then they were slaves and the abuse was legal, TODAY they aren't slaves but the abuse/murder continues and it's illegal on paper but it still continues in America. Don't call me to threads like this, call in the ignorant people like booboo7, nwanneni, 2buffagain, and Hondata they need to be educated.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by statusquoante: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Crazy
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by amaniro: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nedfed:
Days of slavery has gone

Who told you??. Racism is another form of slavery. My dad was walking in the streets of northern Carolina and some men in a hilux shouted black monkeys! it's still a trauma to us. It might be physically gone to you in Africa but not the blacks der. Most of them are still emotionally traumatized. Living in bondageundecided

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by amaniro: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

Why would I want to see that filth? I know what whites did and still do to blacks. The only difference between now and then is back then they were slaves and the abuse was legal, TODAY they aren't slaves but the abuse/murder continues and it's illegal on paper but it still continues in America. Don't call me to threads like this, call in the ignorant people like booboo7 nwanneni and 2buffagain they need to be educated..

you need to settle your rifts with Nwaneyi, am sort of disappointed. I saw you guts exchanging words
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:

you need to settle your rifts with Nwaneyi, am sort of disappointed. I saw you guts exchanging words

I don't need to settle anything with him I don't even know who he is. He came to my post talking crap.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by ednut1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Blacks have done worse to their fellow man.

7 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

Why would I want to see that filth? I know what whites did and still do to blacks. The only difference between now and then is back then they were slaves and the abuse was legal, TODAY they aren't slaves but the abuse/murder continues and it's illegal on paper but it still continues in America. Don't call me to threads like this, call in the ignorant people like booboo7 nwanneni, 2buffagain, and Hondata they need to be educated.
we must not see things from your perspective!
Maybe you should guide your lazy,stupid and hopeless niggas to make out something of their lives to be able to move up the race ladder.no one is a racist to a relatively succesful person.
Let me tell you a little story;while i was in Europe struggling,my fellow Nigerians tried to play me and all(was too smart for them anyways),but a white french guy was the one who showed me the ropes.
Why?because he could see the seriousness and willingness to achieve.
Aren't you all tired of shouting racism all day?
Please,i am too open minded for people like you.if our encounters on NL are going to be on issues like this,I'll suggest you let me be!
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by amaniro: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

I don't need to settle anything with him I don't even know who he is. He came to my post talking crap.

leave them, some of them are fakes spilling trash on social media

1 Like

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=nwanneni post=70907808]we must not see things from your perspective!
Maybe you should guide your lazy,stupid and hopeless niggas to make out something of their lives to be able to move up the race ladder.no one is a racist to a relatively succesful person.
Let me tell you a little story;while i was in Europe struggling,my fellow Nigerians tried to play me and all(was too smart for them anyways),but a white french guy was the one who showed me the ropes.
Please,i am too open minded for people like you.if our encounters on NL are going to be on issues like this,I'll suggest you let me be!
Thank you.[/quote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't tell me about an episode that happened to you in Europe, you must be dumb as hell, how can you compare one incident that happened over the few months that you were there with the terrorism that has been happening to blacks for centuries. The French were very brutal to Africans and if you think they want your black ass there you can think again. You are so ignorant and arrogant, what gives you the nerve to think black American men aren't educated and successful? Have you even stepped into America to make this claim? Next, you'll be claiming how Africans come to America and are successful but you'll never mention the ones who didn't have much success and became drug dealers, 419 scammers, cab drivers, janitors, babysitters, caring for the elderly, dog walkers, and maids.

5 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by murphyibiam15(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
I can see Ngeneukwenu's uncle .... grin grin
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Mankosi: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
.....despite this we still worship whites.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
khiaa:

likewise i don't know or care about you too.
And nope,it was not your post but hondata's.
It's like you think much of yourself.
With the way you think and talk,i don't think will be more than a fat carlifornia stripper.
Maintain your lane and avoid nwanneni like a plague.i don't rub minds with airheads!
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by 2buffagain(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
nwanneni:
we must not see things from your perspective!
Thank you.

Don't mind her.
She and her ilk paralyze their destiny with hatred out here in the US.
Using their stinky attitude to drive away potential allies, of all races, that would have actually been their destiny helpers.
Stuck up to all hell, these ones.

I fight against any injustice, but I will not side with a criminal or any other rasclat individual that gives my people a bad name because they cannot take responsibility for their actions! Why would I be wasting my valuable time protesting when some black guy who was caught breaking into cars and evading the police (as gotten from helicopter vision) eventually gets shot? Dude, I'd shoot him myself if it was my car he was breaking into!

I prefer hanging with the african americans here who have evolved past the hate and have HEALED.
Too toxic otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by mrAlhaji(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
Most times I wonder what crime we (blacks) committed by being a black race,why we were sold and mal treated in this ill manner and I still cant comprehend.God bless the black nation after all we never chose to be black,we just got lucky

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mankosi:
.....despite this we still worship whites.

Look at the faces of those white devils, look at the pleasure on their faces, and this sickness is still happening in America, and to children as well.

2buffagain, booboo7, nwanneni Hondata here is the truth. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by seborrhic: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
amaniro:
God will hardly forgive whites

Africans have suffered to much.

God bless God for pulling through among all odds

God bless Africa

God bless Nigeria

God cursebless whitesundecided
Yes.But ever since they left you people to govern yourselves,what has been the result;disaster,in virtually all wholely black populated countries with a black head of government.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
nwanneni:
likewise i don't know or care about you too.
And nope,it was not your post but hondata's.
It's like you think much of yourself.
With the way you think and talk,i don't think will be more than a fat carlifornia stripper.
Maintain your lane and avoid nwanneni like a plague.i don't rub minds with airheads!

It was Hondata's topic but you brought your azz to my post. You are just to damn ignorant to continue any means of conversation with. We're done.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by coolzeal(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
Slavery is long gone but there's another form of slavery which is wildly spread on the continent of Africa, and it's called "Mental Slavery".... Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by khiaa(f): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
coolzeal:
Slavery is long gone but there's another form of slavery which is wildly spread on the continent of Africa, and it's called "Mental Slavery".... Smh.

Slavery is gone but the terrorism and sickness still continue.
Re: Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
that's horrible cry cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

French Businessman To Meet Ansaru, Boko-Haram Leaders / Boko Haram: 13,000 Churches Affected, 1,500 Schools Shut, 611 Teachers Killed. / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.