Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (23733 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Ruth Ogunleye Undergoing Rehabilitation, Visited By Minister / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Senator Bayero Nafada Slaps Commissioner At Gombe PDP Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by frankwealth: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2018
Before you travel to Canada, please read this now>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4715706/exposed-secret-behind-canada-skilled
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by MufasaRebirth: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2018
datopaper:
This is how to buhari whirlwind started.

I wish him gooodluck.

Just that kwankwaso is more like Buhari.

They all have northern agenda
Northerner can’t be trusted, All we can do is to pray he doesn’t turn out to be another buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2018
P
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by GreatMahmud: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Kwakwanso is the only threat to Buhari. The rest PDP presidential aspirants are mere jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by fletcherA: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2018
Nigerians will never learn. When these people visit your home or office, the sole mission is to plant a bug(a listening device).

Nothing else! If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Metuh:

After picking a SW VP, ghosts will vote for him in SE right?

SW will vote for Osibanjo any day anytime.

Leave the SE out of this... they are not sympathy seekers. what is important is development and the region competing with cities like dubai, cape town etc. its not about who rules but is about
who can deliver.The lifeless Cabals and co.. seems not to know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Pdp please only kwankwaso has the crowd to uproot and disgrace that lifeless dullard... So gibe him the ticket with a SE vp and see yourselves in aso rock 2019.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by eagleeye2: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
Kwankwaso is a bit popular in the north. No lies about that. The only thing that will determine whether he can go head to head with Buhari in the next election is the person he chooses as his VP. If he chooses an igbo man who is a bit popular among the masses and doesn't have much stain on him, I will say he will give buhari a good run for him money.

I like Kwankwaso. He was my state governor and I know the good things(especially the numerous scholarships he gave to students) he did as a governor but baba Buhari is still the password.

Sai baba Buhari
"A bit".
Those red caps doesn't look a bit to me...Anyways what do I know
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by henryhemon(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
Kwankwaso is a bit popular in the north. No lies about that. The only thing that will determine whether he can go head to head with Buhari in the next election is the person he chooses as his VP. If he chooses an igbo man who is a bit popular among the masses and doesn't have much stain on him, I will say he will give buhari a good run for him money.

I like Kwankwaso. He was my state governor and I know the good things(especially the numerous scholarships he gave to students) he did as a governor but baba Buhari is still the password.

Sai baba Buhari

What password? Watch this Ayeesha Musa (@AyeeshaMusa1) Tweeted:
@sadiq_mali @MBuhari https:///k04VZpkcWD
I know you Buharist like to argue with facts & evidence when we present them, so watch the video https://twitter.com/AyeeshaMusa1/status/1037072972547325958?s=17
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by odomanis: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2018
fallout87:

I don't agree here.

Due to the low registered voters in SE, it would only hurt Kwankwaso. He has to pick from SW... at worst SS.

He must somehow split the SW vote. Then get the NC, SS and SE vote.

In your analysis,you seem to forget that about 20% of the voters in the south west are South-easterners,Its not so in the east about south-westerners.

Even the south south registered voters have reasonable percentage of igbos,consider all these when you make analysis of numbers. South easterners migrate alot,they are all over Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by henryhemon(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2018
fletcherA:
Nigerians will never learn. When these people visit your home or office, the sole mission is to plant a bug(a listening device).

Nothing else! If you know you know.

So why didn't they plant one on buhari? This your theory ehn
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Eponyeeboz: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2018
goaldynboy:

Igbos did not register in Southeast does not mean that Igbos living in other regions did not register! [b]40% of registered PVC you count in Southwest is Igbo! Do you even expect the four southeast governor to contribute or fund a PDP presidential election that their own is not counted?! Tell me which governor from southwest will fund the election?!![/b][/b]

I don't know what you are smoking to think that Southeast and Southsouth will automatically vote if PDP does not choose their own! You think Southeast is like zombie that follow without thinking?!

Not only 40% of SW votes, 100% of SW votes are Igbos. Wawa illiterate.

Mind you, PDP has only 3 Governors in the SE. One is Apc, one is Apga. So, I don't understand your useless noise.

Meanwhile, stop dragging the SS into your madness. The SS would vote PDP as they're well represented in PDP. The PDP chairman is from the SS.

When Wike was rallying around to save PDP, where were your SE Governors then? Useless clowns were fighting over renaming street in Anambra.

It's in 2019 you'll discover the true political worth of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by israelmao(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2018
People are in jitters already!
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by buharitill2023: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

The SE is politically inconsequential as at today. Even if Kwankwaso refuses to pick a deputy from the SE, they would still vote PDP. However, that still leaves Buhari intact with his Northern and SW votes.

However, if he picks a vice from the SW, he would have managed to break into Buhari's support base in the SW. Also, the predictable SE would still vote PDP.

The SE has sold their future to the PDP and that's why even the PDP refuses to recognise them in decision making.
how many state pdp is controlling in SE?
You think SE are foolish to vote pdp again,
Forget the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist making noise everyday online.
Those Pdp governors in SE are apc in spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Eponyeeboz: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2018
buharitill2023:
how many state pdp is controlling in SE?
You think SE are foolish to vote pdp again,
Forget the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist making noise everyday online.
Those Pdp governors in SE are apc in spirit.

grin
Pls don't give that guy hypertension this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by BabaCommander: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
You are right to some extent. But saying Kwankwaso's presidential ambition is just to tackle Ganduje is what I don't agree with. They don't agree with one another, yeah everyone knows that. What did you think his kwankwasiya movement is all about? About Ganduje? No sir. Kwankwaso has been working to become the president since 1999.

He had to leave Apc because Buhari wanted another term and as the astute politician that I know he is, he already knew Buhari will automatically get the APC ticket, so why should he fight over what he knows he can't win. Is now or never for Kwankwaso. And he can put up a good fight against Buhari if he did his homework very well.

We all know that there is no way Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in NE and SW. These two regions are locked down for Baba Buhari. But the NW,SE,NC and SS will be up for contention, anyone with a good PR team and enough money to spend can get the needed votes from this aforementioned regions.

Kwankwaso in very popular in the NW. Their votes in the NW might be split 55/45 between Buhari and Kwankwaso.

Take for e.g, I'm pro-Buhari but my siblings are pro-Kwankwaso. And this is how it is among many families in the NW.

I still believe Buhari can't be defeated due to some certain factors which favors him very much, but again nothing is entirely impossible in politics.

Who ever thought Buhari will defeat Jonathan? Trump defeated Clinton and nobody saw that coming. Possibility in politics is never washed away. You have to look at things at all angles.
Had to quote you because I liked your analysis. However, I want to use the opportunity to put it on record that Saraki will be the next president with Ekwerenmadu as VP.

Would you like to write for my blog?
Just some political commentaries, let me know what you think.
Best regards.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by eagleeye2: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2018
mr1759:
me I was wondering, so all this high commissioners of embassy still they hussle inside Nigeria na the them they denie Nigeria visa anyhow, imagine what was the purpose of the visit when visa application full embassy unattended to
Most high commissioners are intelligence agent of their various countries.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Adebowhales(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2018
docadams:
When the BOSS is not around, pretenders will surely lay claim to being the boss.
There are capones but there is only one Capo di tutti capi.
You too dey watch yoruba cultists movies
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by EagleNest(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2018
datopaper:
This is how to buhari whirlwind started.

I wish him gooodluck.

Just that kwankwaso is more like Buhari.

They all have northern agenda

Exactly! Both are fanatic northerners.
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by wildchild1: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2018
ok

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by osazeeblue01: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
IllegalMoney:
British High Commissioner to Nigeria Visit Kwankwaso at his Home

Nigeria President come 2019

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Bhol28: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2018
vioment:
What can the visit do? Nada
undecided
vioment:
What can the visit do? Nada
I wander
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by madridsta007(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Not only 40% of SW votes, 100% of SW votes are Igbos. Wawa illiterate.

Mind you, PDP has only 3 Governors in the SE. One is Apc, one is Apga. So, I don't understand your useless noise.

Meanwhile, stop dragging the SS into your madness. The SS would vote PDP as they're well represented in PDP. The PDP chairman is from the SS.

When Wike was rallying around to save PDP, where were your SE Governors then? Useless clowns were fighting over renaming street in Anambra.

See them. Unbridled hate against Ndigbo. As if it is Igbos that called your president lifeless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by goaldynboy: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

[s]Not only 40% of SW votes, 100% of SW votes are Igbos. Wawa illiterate.

Meanwhile, stop dragging the SS into your madness. The SS would vote PDP as they're well represented in PDP. The PDP chairman is from the SS.[/s]

Dragging Southsouth to which madness?! You suffer-sticated morons always think that other regions are zombie like you! Anambra State Governor is under Apga but they have always aligned with PDP in Presidential elections!

The other State Governors you are expecting to fund the Presidential election like Nyesom Nwike (Rivers) and Ifeanyi Okowa (Delta) are Igbos by blood! Even Uche Secondus is Igbo by blood!

You expect them to give the VP to Southwest that will later sell out the Party for their brothers Tinubu and Osibanjo!!
We all saw how Bode George was fighting Secundus when he lost out of the Chairmanship of PDP and how Adeyeye quickly decamped to APC!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:

Sai baba Buhari

Sai baba is gone n apc knows this.

Once Kwakwanso clinches the ticket, its over for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Metuh: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

The SE is politically inconsequential as at today. Even if Kwankwaso refuses to pick a deputy from the SE, they would still vote PDP. However, that still leaves Buhari intact with his Northern and SW votes.

However, if he picks a vice from the SW, he would have managed to break into Buhari's support base in the SW. Also, the predictable SE would still vote PDP.

The SE has sold their future to the PDP and that's why even the PDP refuses to recognise them in decision making.
Exactly the same way you have sold your senses of reasoning + future to politicians who only drop crumbs for you to eat. Now I understand you. grin

Which candidate from South West can actually divide Osibanjo votes

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2018
My instinct is telling me that, Nigeria may have a new occupant in the office of President in 2019.

Can you guess who the new occupant is according to my instinct?
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by senatordave1(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Sai baba is gone n apc knows this.

Once Kwakwanso clinches the ticket, its over for Buhari.
Explain how
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Bimpe29:
My instinct is telling me that, Nigeria may have a new occupant in the office of President in 2019.

Can you guess who the new occupant is according to my instinct?
Buhari
Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by jayson87: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Early signs showing the british government are in support of Kwankwaso, they know Buhari is a lifeless being and is unworthy of being the president of this great nation

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Mankosi: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Is this not this man that I see in Abuja that usually carry this motorcycle with sai baba written all over it?

Re: Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
fiizznation:
You are right to some extent. But saying Kwankwaso's presidential ambition is just to tackle Ganduje is what I don't agree with. They don't agree with one another, yeah everyone knows that. What did you think his kwankwasiya movement is all about? About Ganduje? No sir. Kwankwaso has been working to become the president since 1999.

He had to leave Apc because Buhari wanted another term and as the astute politician that I know he is, he already knew Buhari will automatically get the APC ticket, so why should he fight over what he knows he can't win. Is now or never for Kwankwaso. And he can put up a good fight against Buhari if he did his homework very well.

We all know that there is no way Kwankwaso can defeat Buhari in NE and SW. These two regions are locked down for Baba Buhari. But the NW,SE,NC and SS will be up for contention, anyone with a good PR team and enough money to spend can get the needed votes from this aforementioned regions.

Kwankwaso in very popular in the NW. Their votes in the NW might be split 55/45 between Buhari and Kwankwaso.

Take for e.g, I'm pro-Buhari but my siblings are pro-Kwankwaso. And this is how it is among many families in the NW.

I still believe Buhari can't be defeated due to some certain factors which favors him very much, but again nothing is entirely impossible in politics.

Who ever thought Buhari will defeat Jonathan? Trump defeated Clinton and nobody saw that coming. Possibility in politics is never washed away. You have to look at things at all angles.

If ONLY you can continue this way here without those your gibberish sad
Can you also enumerate those factors favouring Buhari?
kudos once more bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Need Only 9 Radicals From APC – Opposition / EFCC: Female Minister Laundered $37 Million Through Property Deal / Full Text Of President Jonathan 8th Presidential Media Chat Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.