Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? (27544 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by chygoz3(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
You can check your balance using the mobile app late at night and early hours of the day.
Wawu plans are still up for those existing subscribers. I subscribed to the 3k plan which gives 48Gb just this morning.
All I had to do was top up my number via Quickteller and then dropped them a message via Facebook and the plan was activated.

7 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by nepapole(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
otokx:

interested
Yessir
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alaadin:

when dem dey rip us off for data why dem no go abuse am, fromthe tweets in the pic it looks like it is back on , tomorrow i dey go buy. r u using ntel?

Haba! But at the end of the day it makes no sense na. Why not Use that 1k that you'll use and buy another sim to do 12gig subscription instead?
Some people are just crooks and the way they think ehen.
Yes I use Ntel.

7 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by LilNetty(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
I just subscribe and I was activated in just 5 mins... presently using it
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Alaadin(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
AryaSand:

Haba! But at the end of the day it makes no sense na. Why not Use that 1k that you'll use and buy another sim to do 12gig subscription instead?
Some people are just crooks and the way they think ehen.
Yes I use Ntel.

when i wanted to buy the sim,the guy said the wawu promo is only for new sims ooo, so if u finish it u go back to the normal 1k-2gb plan or 17k for unlimited , hence the abuse , in this country everybody be criminal. Na to find ntel pray say wawu still dey on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by chygoz3(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alaadin:

when i wanted to buy the sim,the guy said the wawu promo is only for new sims ooo, so if u finish it u go back to the normal 1k-2gb plan or 17k for unlimited , hence the abuse , in this country everybody be criminal. Na to find ntel pray say wawu still dey on.
I've been on Wawu since April and I just renewed my plan today. From what was being advertised when i bought the sim, the Wawu promo is valid for one year after the purchase of the SIM.

8 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alaadin:

I got my Sim 2 weeks before the world cup and i've done 12gig sub for 1k on that sim more than 4times. I usually give the guy 2k to do me 12gig 2ce making it 24gig instead of paying 2500 for 24gig. Whenever I exhaust my subscription, I walk into their shop to pay for a new one, i've never tried subbing online. So I don't even know what you're talking about.

10 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Alaadin(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
chygoz3:

I've been on Wawu since April and I just renewed my plan today. From what was being advertised when i bought the sim, the Wawu promo is valid for one year after the purchase of the SIM.
NA wa ooooooo cry cry thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Alaadin(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
AryaSand:

I got my Sim 2 weeks before the world cup and i've done 12gig sub for 1k on that sim more than 4times. I usually give the guy 2k to do me 12gig 2ce making it 24gig instead of paying 2500 for 24gig. Whenever I exhaust my subscription, I walk into their shop to pay for a new one, i've never tried subbing online. So I don't even know what you're talking about.

No wahala thanks for the info
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
If you know you know
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by yungmill(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
chygoz3:

I have tried to recharge but their portal is closed please how did you do it, as i have also tried their shop to no avail
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by desertboom(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why did they give me just 2 gig for 1k today?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by JeffreyJames(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
I don trowey their SIM card after it took them 3 weeks to activate a Monthly Unlimited plan. That 3 weeks sec was because of calls put through to CPC and NCC. Some people own has been over a month.

I've moved to Swift, even their monthly unlimited is like 2k more expensive but at least I'm getting good service for my money.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
I beg if I buy wawu sim tomorrow morning, will I still be qualified for the 10gig bonus?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by chygoz3(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
yungmill:

I have tried to recharge but their portal is closed please how did you do it, as i have also tried their shop to no avail
Via quickteller.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by meobizy(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
N[i]tel don chop una money run.
My guy preached this many years ago but was hurled insults. Shey una don see una lives?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by CaptainMitch: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
I loaded 7500 and lost my mifi the next day, I still have 3750 left on my account but their internet doesn't work so I don't want to take a risk. How do you do browse with it, a mifi or phone?
AryaSand:

I was told the wawu sim is no longer available due to how people have abused it (they exhaust the 10gig, use the 1k to sub, abandon the sim to get a new wawu sim after exhausting the data)
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by bluefilm: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lifelessness upon lifelessness. shocked shocked shocked

Lifelessness everywhere. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by KehnnyCares(m): 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
chygoz3:
You can check your balance using the mobile app late at night and early hours of the day.
Wawu plans are still up for those existing subscribers. I subscribed to the 3k plan which gives 48Gb just this morning.
All I had to do was top up my number via Quickteller and then dropped them a message via Facebook and the plan was activated.
Boss help me, how do I sub through quickteller?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by KehnnyCares(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
JeffreyJames:
I don trowey their SIM card after it took them 3 weeks to activate a Monthly Unlimited plan. That 3 weeks sec was because of calls put through to CPC and NCC. Some people own has been over a month.

I've moved to Swift, even their monthly unlimited is like 2k more expensive but at least I'm getting good service for my money.
Boss any hope on swift connection?
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Rexnegro(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
AryaSand:

pls which of their office are you talking about here , cos the one at alaba my 1k is still with the guy , saying the platform is down since I gave him the money. my new SIM has network but not able to sub for the wawu plan since the self portal platform is down . how do u think I can sub for it pls .
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by yungmill(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
chygoz3:

Via quickteller.

OK will try that
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
nepapole:

How sir?

Simple top up from quickteller.. top up not loading a bundle o... go to Instagram and comment your number on thier last pic there... it will be activated in less Dan an hour
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by fcnaxo: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Just earlier today. My friend and i were discussing about ntel
lol we both know that a Lie
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by DEHVEHLOP(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
fcnaxo:
lol we both know that a Lie

E be like say na Igbo amaka man get ntel?

Anything from Igbo is a scam and crimes!

Where is TSTV?

1 Like

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Rexnegro(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

E be like say na Igbo amaka man get ntel?

Anything from Igbo is a scam and crimes!

Where is TSTV?
u re wrong heard from one of their staff that it's Ty danjuma that bought it after giving glo adenuga the chance to buy it but he was doing shakara.

6 Likes

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by CheapDataGuy: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
david22uu:
me i just subscribed 12gb for 1000naira today

Is a lie. Wawu plan is on hold
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by blacknp(m): 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Dacronym:
Anytime I go to their Office somebody is always Fighting
Anyone Suggest any better ISP Alternative Effective and Cheaper
Glo serves me good.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by CheapDataGuy: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I loaded 7500 and lost my mifi the next day, I still have 3750 left on my account but their internet doesn't work so I don't want to take a risk. How do you do browse with it, a mifi or phone?

If your in abuja, i have cheap universal mifi. Jus get it and do a welcome back of ur lost sim
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by CaptainMitch: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Yes I am, how much is it? I can pick it up tomorrow.
CheapDataGuy:

If your in abuja, i have cheap universal mifi. Jus get it and do a welcome back of ur lost sim
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by udemzyudex(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2018
Alaadin:

you for real? was told the wawu promo is over , to my surprise looks like it is back on.

It took days before I could sub, those guys are something else.

The best way to sub is via quickteller then send a message with the screen shot of your payment, ntel number and the Wawu plan you want to subscribe to their email address.
Care@ntel.com.ng

This one is faster than twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Amuluonyenaego: 12:19am On Sep 05, 2018
grayht:
Recharge portal has been on maintenance over 1 month. Was able to sub wit 1k I had in my act balance with the help of the Facebook customer care.
must it be on 4g phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / My MTN Data has Been Returned / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.