Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases (1350 Views)

Jigsimur... A Natural Herb That Cure Many Diseases / I Buy All Kinds Of Gift Cards.. / Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases by himanjuelbls: 4:25am On Sep 05, 2018
CBD is one of many compounds, known as cannabinoids, that are found in the cannabis plant.
Oils that contain concentrations of CBD are known as CBD oils. The concentration and uses of different oils vary.
Marijuana contains both THC and CBD, but the compounds have different effects.

THC is well-known for the mind-altering “high” it produces when broken down by heat and introduced into the body, such as when smoking the plant or cooking it into foods.

Unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive. This means that it does not change the state of mind of the person who uses it. However, it does appear to produce significant positive changes in the body and has been found to have medical benefits.
Most of the CBD used medicinally is found in the least processed form of the cannabis plant, known as hemp.

CBD Oil is becoming increasingly popular amongst the masses for having a wide scope of medicinal benefits – due to clinical reports and mounds of test data showing little to no side effects and a lack of psychoactivity (typically associated with marijuana products and high THC).
The HEMPWORX CBD Oil utilises the full spectrum cannabis plant, mixed with Hemp seed oil. Not all hemp is created equal. Our CBD Oil is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil.
The testimonials on the efficacy of the Hempworx CBD oil are mind blowing. Real life testimonials from people all over the world that are suffering from various ailments such as Autism, ADHD, Plantar Fasciitis, Chronic pain, Stroke, Insomnia, Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancer, Fibromyalgia, High Cholesterol, Lupus, High blood pressure, Dry eyes, Alzheimer’s, migraine, Parkinson’s disease, the list is endless.
We make NO medical claims, but we stand on the testimonials of hundreds of thousands of people all over the world who have used the CBD oil and found relief.
Two Concentrations 
Our oils are available in two concentrations - 500mg and 750mg of active Cannabidiol (CBD).Two Flavors
Our oils are available in two flavors - Peppermint and Natural. We do not use any artificial sweeteners or flavoring.Full Spectrum and THC Free
We have both Full Spectrum Hemp Oils available that contain trace amounts of THC to help our customers achieve the “Entourage Effect”. Additionally, you can purchase a “THC FREE” version of the oils if you are subject to regular drug screening.

Affordable
Our oils are affordable and below the average market retail price. You can purchase these products anywhere for as little as $69 per bottle.Non GMO and Organic 
Our oil is produced on Kentucky farms using Organic methods and is free of GMOs, synthetics, fillers, and other harmful ingredients

Renew Anti-Aging Cream

Great for the Skin 
Our Renew Anti-Aging cream may help the skin look younger, tighter, and brighter. Additionally, this product can help increase the longevity of skin cells.Great for Anti-Aging
Our Renew Anti-Aging cream may help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.One Concentration 
Our Renew Anti-Aging cream contains 50mg of Active Cannabidiol (CBD).

Zero THC
This product contains ZERO THC

Revive Cream

Infused with Collagen Retinol
Our Revive Cream is infused with Collagen Retinol which has incredible benefits for the skin.Great For The Skin
Customers have stated that this product helps reverse the visible signs of aging as well improves overall texture & complexion.One Concentration
Our Revive Cream is quickly absorbed through the skin and contains 50mg of Cannabidiol (CBD).

Proprietary Formulation
Revive contains an exclusive blend of ingredients that hydrate and moisturize the skin, thereby minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Relief Icy Pain Rub

Infused with Emu Oil
Our Relief Cream is infused with Emu Oil and Cannabidiol (CBD).Zero THC
This product contains ZERO THC.Soothes Muscles
Customers have stated that Relief helps to soothe and relax muscles.

One Concentration 
Our Relief Cream contains 50mg of Active Cannabidiol (CBD).
We are so confident in our products that we give you a 30 day empty bottle refund policy. If you change your mind within 30 days of ordering, send it back and we’ll refund your purchase.

HempWorx for Pets

Dog Treats and Oil
We have 2.5mg Dog Treats and 250mg Bacon Flavored Hemp Oil available.Soy Free, Corn Free, and Grain Free
Our HempWorx Dog Treats are soy free, corn free, and grain free.Made in USA
Our HempWorx Pet Products are all made in the USA and are free of any artificial ingredients.

Two Flavors
Our HempWorx Dog Treats are Beef Flavored, and our 250mg Pet Oil is Bacon Flavored.30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our HempWorx Pet Products that we give you a 30 day refund policy. If you change your mind within 30 days of ordering, send it back and we’ll refund your purchase.CB2 Receptors
These products activate the CB2 receptors for your furry friends. By activating these receptors, studies have shown that it can help optimize overall health and balance.

*Hempworx CBD oil PRICES*

For 500mg CBD oil Peppermint or Original flavour or any combination of Renew, Relief & Revive

*1 product* = $69

*2 products* = $138

*4 products*=$199
($77 Savings)

*12 products* =$599
($229 savings)

� *Shipping & Handling is additional * and varies based on your country.

� *750 mg oil is $20 extra per bottle in addition to the prices listed above*

� *Affiliate joining fee (optional) is a one-time $20 in addition to the product pack selected*

Hempworx CBD oil Breakdown of 4 Bottles DIRECTOR PACK 500mg oil*

☑ *Invest* 85k for 4 bottles (that is approx N21k per bottle at wholesale)  

☑ *Retail* @ 40k per bottle 

☑ *Realise* N160k from sales

☑ *Your Profit less capital is approx N75k*

*Hempworx CBD oil Breakdown of 12 Bottles EXECUTIVE PACK 500mg oil*

☑ *Invest* 230k for 12bottles (that is approx N19k per bottle at wholesale price)  

☑ *Retail* @ 40k per bottle 

☑ *Realise* N480k from sales

☑ *Your Profit less capital is N250k*

*Hempworx CBD oil WHOLESALE PRICE* 

*50 Bottles* 

☑ Invest 700k for 50 bottles (that is approx N14k per bottle at wholesale)  

☑ Retail @ 40k per bottle 

☑ Realise N2m from sales

☑ *Your Profit less capital is N 1.3M

How Thousands of People Around The World Are Benefiting From Our Products!

Quan Lesane

I lived with an upset stomach for 8 long years. I received my pure Full Spectrum Hemp Oil from HempWorx and was amazed at the quick results. My digestion seems to have returned to normal and I’m feeling fit as a fiddle! I haven’t felt this healthy in years. I’m so happy – thank you HempWorx.

Lisa Davis

Day 5 and I feel awesome! I’ve been feeling sluggish and not able to get my work done. HempWorx Full Spectrum Hemp Oil has provided me with optimal digestion. It reduces my stress and improves my focus. I can’t believe how much I get done every day. This product rocks!

Melissa Honeybee

Playing soccer in college ruined my knee more than 20 years ago. Since I started using HempWorx Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, I don’t ache anymore. I’m a believer! This product really makes a difference in my life every day.

Sonia Line

I’ve had my share of medical issues my whole life. For the last 6 months, I have been taking HempWorx Full Spectrum Hemp Oil and I feel alive again. I feel in control of my anxiety. My general pain was noticeably diminished. I noticed my skin has improved and I sleep longer than ever before! Really satisfied

Morgan Hudson

I recently experienced HempWorx Full Spectrum Hemp Oil for the first time. I got a great night’s sleep and had an incredible day. I woke up rested and not a bit anxious. Since taking the product daily, I’ve slept better than I can ever remember. I feel a genuine appreciation for just being alive. I’m blown away by this product because it is brining me back to the person I know I am. HempWorx gave me back my quality of life.

For order PM on whatsapp 08102333720
Whatsapp
$69 for one. The spray costs #15000
Re: CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases by himanjuelbls: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2018
Whatsapp 08102333720
Products available in retail and wholesale prices
Re: CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases by wakes: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and threatening to
make huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

Request a FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL here: https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/
Re: CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases by LondonTruman: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
CBD oil is great for a lot of things, and as mentioned here, it helps with diseases, as well. If you want the latest WeedNews.co, then you should click on the link that I've shared in this comment. It will help you out a lot.
Re: CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases by Lencer: 9:41pm On May 20, 2021
CBD oil is a great remedy for headaches and has worked for me more than once.
Re: CBD Oils_ A Cure For Different Kinds Of Diseases by Jordan90Evans: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Quite an interesting article, thank you for sharing your knowledge! I just recently started taking good care of my health. My friend told me about CBD and I was very interested in this tool. That's why I read this interesting article on this site https://mytunbridgewells.com/natural-health/ and it helped me to learn a lot of new and useful information about these CBD! I recommend you to try it!

(1) (Reply)

Vessels Fro Lease / Nigeria Trip-october And NOVENBER Of Poultry Cage, Manure Removal System,feedmil / I Need Suppliers of weave-ons, attachments, wigs and other hair products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.