Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP (29296 Views)

Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Must Kick Him Off The Ballot / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by 2016v2017: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Donald95:
Africans love Israel, pray for them, try as much to attach themselves to them and also see then as special children while they themselves so much hate anything Black.

What a life sad
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Odingo1: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2018
egoldman:
A big eye-opener for my Igbo brothers, stop getting close to someone who hates you, it makes you stupid.

Isreal made their country what it is, let's make Igbo land what we want it to be.
Stop this trash, Igbos are not saying that they are the same with white imposter's that occupy the Israel land now, Original Jews are black people, many of this white importers claiming to be Jews are not.They migrated from Europe and America and seize that land. The same thing those white supremacist criminals did in America,Australia and Canada. They almost succeeded in South Africa but where brutally resisted by the locals.

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by israelmao(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2018
Africans have cultures it is their that treat them as outcasts and slaves.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by olril17(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2018
zolajpower:
The man is right.......i support him.
some of you do not even have a shred of pride.. Africa is not bad as being portrayed every time.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
chai! e pain u like this undecided grin..it most suck to be a nyamuri flat.head jew, u thought attach by force will give u biafra tongue..shame catch u,u wan redeem ur image by force by concocting and fabricating stories,u most be working in radioBiafra

they know how gullible and delusional flat.heads can be, that's why they want to chase u out before u turn their country into poto-photo enclave of drug peddling,ritual,prostitution,fraud and baby making factory
TheLogicalMind:

My afonja friend went to Saudi and the kept calling him abeed. When he asked them the meaning of abeed, he was told it means "slave". So you see my dear monkey afonja, the ragheads have already disowned the coneheads. Y'all are just too dumb to notice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
that's exactly what Israeli thinks!! they have been discriminating against Africans for a long time now, the only time they welcome Africans wholeheartedly is regarding the millions u pump into their economy through pilgrimage..the MP is from the ruling party that consists the president and government, and for them not to have deny him,says a lot about their mindset
I don't believe that... Human behaviours are prolly unfathomable.
Would you say because we've got some bird-brains( m not gonna nane them) who spew trash, in d nigerian political system, then all nigerian politicians are dimwit

That definitely isn't the case. Hence, my stance on what that man said. I still don't think it's what all isrealis think of us.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Neoteny(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Israel is showing all the early symptoms of the Nazi party.

Stockholm syndrome, anyone?

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SarakiBukola: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

My afonja friend went to Saudi and the kept calling him abeed. When he asked them the meaning of abeed, he was told it means "slave". So you see my dear monkey afonja, the ragheads have already disowned the coneheads. Y'all are just too dumb to notice grin

Read my updated comment.

"Abdul" means servant of ....Allah (God)

Muslims proudly bear it and know its meaning.

Stop ridiculing yourself here. Israelis hate Blacks and are particularly disgusted by the claims of your flat-headed criminal-minded brethren.

I know you would cry all day today. I recommend buying handkerchiefs to wipe the snot from your nose tongue

Since Lagos is Heaven for you guys, I am 100% sure you would soon claim you descended from Yorubas in the next few years....tufiakwa....spits angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Donald95:
Africans love Israel, pray for them, try as much to attach themselves to them and also see then as special children while they themselves so much hate anything Black.

What a life sad

Not all Africans, just some deluded christians who think they've a religious affinity with Judaism, and some select ipods who genuinely believe they're Jews.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by KingPapaya: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Mekanus:
Hahahaha. Africans spend millions of dollars yearly in Israel in the name of pilgrimage but look what's happening now, they're not even wanted there. Africans don't give a shiit about their culture but prefers to travel thousands of kilometres to Israel just to worship fiction.

Pls in what way do africans not give s shiit about their culture?
Are you in confusion?
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by EvilMetahuman: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

What about the idiots for the WEST who claim that Oduduwa was an Arab from Mecca? Do you pity them as well?
who claimed oduduwa was an Arab?

You flat heads self

Don't ever lump the great Yorubas with Rich verifiable culture and history with your nonsense.

Jews wannabes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by okwabayi(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Mekanus:
Hahahaha. Africans spend millions of dollars yearly in Israel in the name of pilgrimage but look what's happening now, they're not even wanted there. Africans don't give a shiit about their culture but prefers to travel thousands of kilometres to Israel just to worship fiction.
I had a Muslim friend who told me the same happens in Saudi Arabia during Hajj. He told me the Arabs disregard the blacks, calling them dogs while reminding them the only value they possess to the land is foreign currency. He said they keep telling black worshippers that Heaven has no vacancy for them and all their cheap efforts of religious mimicry is in vain. Adding that beast of burden and similar livestock have a greater chance of entering paradise to serve as afterlife entertainment than the thought of them [people of black descent] tainting Heaven's holiness.
I just weak when he told me that.

6 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Neoteny(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2018
okwabayi:
LOL. The black man is the most marginalized entity in the modern world. Let me think, other races have gotten shorter ends of the stick -- the difference is the black man consciously goes to places he is not wanted, no different from a glutton for punishment.
American Indians, Canadian Indians, Australian Aborigines and the natives of New Zealand receive the same and sometimes worse treatment. You never see them run from their homes looking for better lives where unneeded.

That's because they know money doesn't grow on trees abroad.

Not like most Nigerians who think living abroad is some kind of nirvana, and the local populace will welcome them with open arms and give them sweet jobs.

Or those who migrate simply for bragging rights

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
chai! e pain u like this undecided grin..it most suck to be a nyamuri flat.head jew, u thought attach by force will give u biafra tongue..shame catch u,u wan redeem ur image by force by concocting and fabricating stories,u most be working in radioBiafra

they know how gullible and delusional flat.heads can be, that's why they want to chase u out before u turn their country into poto-photo enclave of drug peddling,ritual,prostitution,fraud and baby making factory

Chai, see as this follower of the illiterate, fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) is carrying our matter on his head like say his head na dustbin grin
Even if you no recognise am, your problem big pass my own cool

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Neoteny(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Mekanus:

Jews are severely racist, especially against blacks.

Jews remind me of their Nazi tormentors everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Mekanus(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2018
okwabayi:

I had a Muslim friend who told me the same happens in Saudi Arabia during Hajj. He told me the Arabs disregard the blacks, calling them dogs while reminding them the only value they possess to the land is foreign currency. He said they keep telling black worshippers that Heaven has no vacancy for them and all their cheap efforts of religious mimicry is in vain. Adding that beast of burden and similar livestock have a greater chance of entering paradise to serve as afterlife entertainment than the thought of them [people of black descent] tainting Heaven's holiness.
Just imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SarakiBukola: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2018
okwabayi:

Disclaimer -I am a Muslim

I doubt if Arabs claim Heaven/ Paradise is solely for the light-skinned...

But i can attest to the claims that Arabs and Israelis are the worst form of racists. Whites have purged some raciam out of them....Arabs especially feel Blacks are less than animals.

I remember this when Governments sponsor Hajj (I feel it's a ridiculous misplacement of priorities)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by binaws(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2018
this msg goes to ipob, biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Uglymugg: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Odingo1:

Stop this trash, Igbos are not saying that they are the same with white imposter's that occupy the Israel land now, Original Jews are black people, many of this white importers claiming to be Jews are not.They migrated from Europe and America and seize that land. The same thing those white supremacist criminals did in America,Australia and Canada. They almost succeeded in South Africa but where brutally resisted by the locals.

How flat is your head? In terms of degree

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by zolajpower: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
olril17:

some of you do not even have a shred of pride.. Africa is not bad as being portrayed every time.
So what are you insinuating ? Are you hipping sound around the waist of our leaders who only toy with future ? If i may ask you a question if there constant light or power supply will not use your God given talents , wont you be a service provider?
Search for the name on google , Tosin falashinu apple .........a little kid then when he won visa lottery with his kid sister to the USA. The little kid turn big boy is the head of apple product / iphone head of quality service department .
So oga if post like this is brought to the front burner be care how u go about people 's mention. Thank you.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Corrinthians(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Caseless:
your people are the Jews of Africa. They attached themselves to Israel. Face them alone.
I was about asking if that is not the same guy claiming to be a Jew here! grin
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by kay29000(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2018
Mekanus:

So sad.

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by bjboss(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2018
I cant blame this idiot, when isrealites were seeking refuge in africa then,this Idiot was stil inside his dad then... Idiami sent them packing because he claimed they are cunning people... Besides,Fela had said most of this thing before "our own teacher na oyinbo" and oyinbo don teach us nonsense with their so called DEMOCRACY, "CRACYDEMO,DEMONSTRATION OF CRAZE,CRAZY DEMONSTRATION".
Meanwhile,most develope countries, their teacher is thier culture. Until we africans take culture as our teacher,this disgrace wil not ceased to b4 us.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Uglymugg: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2018
zinnyzee:
I don't believe that... Human behaviours are prolly unfathomable.
Would you say because we've got some bird-brains( m not gonna nane them) who spew trash, in d nigerian political system, then all nigerian politicians are dimwit

That definitely isn't the case. Hence, my stance on what that man said. I still don't think it's what all isrealis think of us.

Have you read the Talmund? Even the whites they see as their inferior how much more..... blacks?

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Read my updated comment.

"Abdul" means servant of ....Allah (God)

Muslims proudly bear it and know its meaning.

Stop ridiculing yourself here. Israelis hate Blacks and are particularly disgusted by the claims of your flat-headed criminal-minded brethren.

I know you would cry all day today. I recommend buying handkerchiefs to wipe the snot from your nose tongue

Since Lagos is Heaven for you guys, I am 100% sure you would soon claim you descended from Yorubas in the next few years....tufiakwa....spits angry

Yebariba!!! See how the abeed is embracing his chains like say na jewelry he dey wear. This mugu never gbonkpa. Make we enlighten am grin

Nasir al-Din Tusi, a famous Muslim scholar said of Blacks: "The ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro.” Ibn Khaldun, an early Muslim thinker, writes that Blacks are "only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings."

Ibn Sina (Avicenna 980–1037), Arab’s most famous and influential philosopher/scientist in Islam, described Blacks as “people who are by their very nature slaves.” He wrote: “All African women are prostitutes, and the whole race of African men are abeed (slave) stock.” He equated Black people with “rats plaguing the earth.” Ibn Khaldum, an Arab historian stated that “Blacks are characterized by levity and excitability and great emotionalism,” adding that “they are every where described as stupid.”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Uglymugg:

Have you read the Talmund? Even the whites they see as their inferior how much more..... blacks?

Have your read the hadiths? Or the writings of famous Arab philosphers like Avicenna who said all blacks are slaves and prostitutes?

2 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Caseless: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
I was about asking if that is not the same guy claiming to be a Jew here! grin
grin grin

You know they're naturally confused and do not know what they want. Today they want to secede, tomorrow they want to be president of Nigeria. They can be Nigerians now, next minute they're Jews from yisreal and another minute they're calling Nigeria zoo and want out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2018
okwabayi:
LOL. The black man is the most marginalized entity in the modern world. Let me think, other races have gotten shorter ends of the stick -- the difference is the black man consciously goes to places he is not wanted, no different from a glutton for punishment.
American Indians, Canadian Indians, Australian Aborigines and the natives of New Zealand receive the same and sometimes worse treatment. You never see them run from their homes looking for better lives where unneeded.
Americans have few Mahicans living there now, most of them left after they were treated badly, you only see Black people going to place they are not wanted.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Mekanus(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Kingstanding:
Can you blame Israelis? Capital NO because if they don't put their country in order like Africa continent no African migrants will ever go to Israel. We should put our blame on our African leaders. The way our leaders put us in shame Almighty God will put them and their children in shame.The end of their children will worst beyond remedy. They and their children name will be erased from the book of life. But if they change their bad rule to good rule from now henceforth all these curses will not be their portion in Jesus name.
Wishful thinking, their children will continue to progress because they have all the resources they need, while the poor will continue suffering because they have been deprived of many things by these same leaders. We are the ones to shape our future, prayers or curses cannot yield any result.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by shox(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2018
udemzyudex:

If only they will stop sacrificing humans and killing one another, remember in the old testament people use to make burnt offering to God even killing human, until jesus came and everything was abolished.
Yes you're right on this
Well our culture can be modified too. Just to accommodate new ideas or what do you think ?
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by IMASTEX: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2018
9japrof:
Before you all say trash, that nigga is a nationalist and have the best interest of his country at heart.

If Africa with all its natural and human resources cannot take care of themselves anf respect their citizens then a time would come no body will.

Have you seen kuwait, UAE citizens, Oman, Americans being economic pests in other countries?

They brag about their nationality anywhere they go, try any shit with them, and they would leave tmyour country.

A friend of mine is paying for visa and tickets to travel to australia to go and seek asylum, how on earth would u expect to be respected?
You are correct. Funny enough, these countries will continue to have large migrants until they ban Nigeria political office holders and their families from entering their country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro / Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.