Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP (29293 Views)

Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Must Kick Him Off The Ballot / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by mustafa006: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
It far honourable to live and die in your little home than to be in Mansion you are not welcomed...Naija is my fatherland and I live and die here honourably among my people

2 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by egoldman(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2018
Odingo1:

Stop this trash, Igbos are not saying that they are the same with white imposter's that occupy the Israel land now, Original Jews are black people, many of this white importers claiming to be Jews are not.They migrated from Europe and America and seize that land. The same thing those white supremacist criminals did in America,Australia and Canada. They almost succeeded in South Africa but where brutally resisted by the locals.

Majority of Israelis including their government do not like blacks, I liveed in goa southern India for at least 4 years, I met lots of Jews, yes isrealis.

I have ever seen racists like those guys, go to YouTube and search stuff like racism in Israel and you will understand.

The bottom line is that they made their country what it is, they made it attractive to others like me and you.let us do same with our Igbo land. Stop this crap of Igbo Jews, it would never help us as Igbos.

People like Innoson, ifeanyi uba and other Igbo great men did not achieve greatness by getting close to the so called our Jewish brothers, our own is our own, nke any bu nke anyi.

5 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by win2kwire: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Who is this one again
These are the set of people that has never being to Africa before!!!
Pay a visit to Africa and I can guarantee that you will apologise for saying that rubbish!
Africa is full of good people but bad leaders hence the migration in the first place if not why will people want to leave their homes

I think he means culture of ZERO "COMMONSENSE", and you are good proof of that!
-How do you know they have never been to Africa before? no one knows Africa more than Jews!
-The reason they will not apologise is because they have actually been to Africa and seen how useless Africans are.

-Africa is not full of good people and bad leaders m0ron: The people are the worst quality you will find anywhere on this planet
--Who in their right minds produce children without control then send them to go and flood other people countries, cross shark infested waters and humiliate their country by becoming destitutes abroad? In many parts of the world people check their financial conditions first (bad leaders or not) before deciding how many children to produce - Not Africans, born as many as possible and let them die of starvation or become parasites in other countries!

--You mentioned bad leaders: Leadership in Africa is a reflection of the citizens of the country, if the citizen pool is infected with bad so will the leaders, African leaders are not Chinese or Germans they are Africans and picked from the cesspit of the underbelly of Africa!

Israel and many countries like it are small for a reason - with well managed family planning and population to guarantee adequate education, healthcare, food, utilities, financial stability, quality of life and human dignity - Africans have no idea what that means and so imagine millions of Africans allowed into such countries without control---!

He spoke in an insulting way but he has a very GOOD point and position on Africans, political correctness will not help anyone!

The sad thing to take away from all these racist comments is that Africans like you never learn to take advice and use them to make yourselves better people!

4 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by egoldman(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
That's fake news

We igbos are Jews. Simple! grin

I am Igbo and not Jew.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by watchindelta(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2018
When you insult Africans the pain is for only that day! Just like my Country suffering and smiling no matter what. Bullshit Africans.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by EvilMetahuman: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
egoldman:

I am Igbo and not Jew.
you say what? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SalamRushdie: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2018
Ugosample:

Fix which countries?

I've said it time and time again

Africans (most of them) don't have the capacity to develop a country, and don't even know what/how a developed country shoukd look like.

They are the ones who vote in bad leaders; the one who are nepotism struck, archaic and barbaric tendencies etc

How do you help a continent like this?

The ones who want to help the continent are being back stabbed by the barbaric elements in Africa.

it pains me to say this, but its the damn truth

The only way this continent can move forward is for the barbaric elements to take a back seat, and let the intellects amongst us run the show, like its done elsewhere

But as long as they insist they want to be at the front burner; Africa is going nowhere

Word!!!
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2018
EnkayDezign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_5OYlCXlTc

Check the Israeli MPs face, Does he look like a European white Caucasian man or does he look like a Middle eastern?

Ur guess is as good as mine, He looks like a European. The people living in Israel today are Europeans n aren't Hebrews/Israelites.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by delpee(f): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2018
In summary, blacks are discriminated against the world over. Jews, Arabs, Asians and whites all feel the same way about us in various degrees. Migrants have no rights in the Middle East for instance. Black workers are regarded as slaves. Blacks are getting killed for minor issues in the US. Asians especially the Chinese even treat us badly in our own country.

In some cases, whites are fairer because of their human right mentality rooted in the Christian teaching of "Love thy neighbor as thyself". Anyone who has travelled far and wide will understand all these.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Asquare84(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
WHAT ABOUT OUR EASTERN BROTHERS THAT SAY THEIR ORIGIN IS FROM ISREAL
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by EagleNest(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Africans are somewhat difficult to understand. We refused to be creative, innovative and champion our own course.

We chase after shadow instead of substance. We have a peculiar mindset that kept us busy with irrelevant and un-useful things while the world advances forward.

We wallow in self pity and cannot help ourselves. Since the White man left Africa many decades ago, we are yet to found our feet.

For instance in Nigeria, the so called giant of Africa dreamer boy, it is obvious the system is currently not working as most people had genuine cause to complain of unprecedented hardship being experienced, but for selfish and typical blackman's reasons, it's OK to keep the status quo or foolishly differ the potential solution until a certain person, tribe, religion, political party or other vested interests have satiated themselves in turns, to the detriment of others. And the cycle continues!

It is clear that the basic foundations on which a typical western society evolved or developed is either lacking or completely eroded in our case. OK, why not evolve your own home grown political and economic solutions, No! And we have eyes but cannot see and brains but cannot think.

And everyone suffers for no justifiable reasons. So sad!

4 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by JacksonOyibo: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by herich(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Caseless:
your people are the Jews of Africa. They attached themselves to Israel. Face them alone.
So you're not an African, he was referring to...
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2018
They wont give Africans visa to enter their country and the few ones that finds a way to get in are dehumanized and deported. They however told us to accept their religion in exchange for a beautiful afterlife together in heaven. Sadly, we have people who still foolishly believe that the same people who don't want to live in the same country with Africans will live together happily with them in heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by herich(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2018
blackpanda:
I that the foolish ipodpigs claimed they were Israelites grin cheesy
With your Christian brothers n sisters
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by mmsen: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2018
okwabayi:
LOL. The black man is the most marginalized entity in the modern world. Let me think, other races have gotten shorter ends of the stick -- the difference is the black man consciously goes to places he is not wanted, no different from a glutton for punishment.
American Indians, Canadian Indians, Australian Aborigines and the natives of New Zealand receive the same and sometimes worse treatment. You never see them run from their homes looking for better lives where unneeded.

Africans are incredibly stupid with those who call themselves muslims and xtians the most unintelligent of them all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by jabolo(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2018
egoldman:

Majority of Israelis including their government do not like blacks, I liveed in goa southern India for at least 4 years, I met lots of Jews, yes isrealis.

I have ever seen racists like those guys, go to YouTube and search stuff like racism in Israel and you will understand.

The bottom line is that they made their country what it is, they made it attractive to others like me and you.let us do same with our Igbo land. Stop this crap of Igbo Jews, it would never help us as Igbos.

People like Innoson, ifeanyi uba and other Igbo great men did not achieve greatness by getting close to the so called our Jewish brothers, our own is our own, nke any bu nke anyi.

RESPECT.

And, from my observation and interactions, no other tribe in Nigeria has greatness within reach given the way the economic lifeblood of the country is largely within its means. Get rid of the energy-sapping distractions and the South East will be a behemoth IMO.

I, for one, am envious and proud of you guys at the same time.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2018
grin grin grin.... I know why you dey shine teeth grin grin grin
tasteofcash:
grin

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by eebraa(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2018
So this MP is telling us that our Biafran Brothers&Sisters who migrated from Isreal ceturies ago should not be welcomed in Isreal?And our people that spend millions of naira to visit Israel for pilgrimage/tourism don't have culture?This is what happens when you abandon your origin/identity.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by ike007(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Show me an identity card of a Nigerian bearing Abeed or shut your dirty mouth
its what they call you Muslim Yoruba blacks over there. so read dullard
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SarakiBukola: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
ike007:
ike007 to his useless homosexual father :

its what they call you Muslim Yoruba blacks over there. so read dullard

I agree
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by herich(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

cheesy grin grin

E pain am. Wait for Arabs to disown Yorubas first.

Jews have repeatedly disowned your flat-headed brethren. Have some shame tongue

Let me help you - the Yorubas claim to Arabs is silly like the IPOB claim to Jews.

By 19th century, our forefathers discarded that dumb theory, as recently as 2018, your people still haven't gotten smart enough to do so.

You see why it's evident Yorubas are intellectually superior? tongue
This Muslim/Arab slave, doesn't know he is a slave too.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by SarakiBukola: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
herich:
herich to his useless homosexual father :
This Muslim/Arab slave, doesn't know he is a slave too.

Yes i agree wink
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by ifymadu: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mekanus:
Hahahaha. Africans spend millions of dollars yearly in Israel in the name of pilgrimage but look what's happening now, they're not even wanted there. Africans don't give a shiit about their culture but prefers to travel thousands of kilometres to Israel just to worship fiction.
True talk, same as those that expend millions of dollars to mecca to worship mohammed. The sooner Africa looks inwords the better.

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by chukwutope: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Exactly what Hitler said about Jews! May be he was right...

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by babaireti(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Donald95:
Africans love Israel, pray for them, try as much to attach themselves to them and also see then as special children while they themselves so much hate anything Black.

What a life sad
IPOB Pigs ! see yah life
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Caseless: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
herich:

So you're not an African, he was referring to...
I know I'm an African. But not affiliated to them in anyway. It's those that are their descendants that this message should get to. I never expected a Jewish person to love me as a black man, anyway.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by egoldman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
you say what? grin

I say what I mean.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by EvilMetahuman: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
egoldman:

I day what I mean.
if I use Torah slap your head grin
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by Aystarz: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Who is this one again

These are the set of people that has never being to Africa before!!!

Pay a visit to Africa and I can guarantee that you will apologise for saying that rubbish!

Africa is full of good people but bad leaders hence the migration in the first place if not why will people want to leave their homes

Hey bro, no need to convince us. We Africans know all these.

1 Like

Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by herich(m): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Caseless:
I know I'm an African. But not affiliated to them in anyway. It's those that are their descendants that this message should get to. I never expected a Jewish person to love me as a black man, anyway.
But the poster wasn't referring to those that claims affiliation to his nation but Africa as a continent, which you, your family, loved ones,ethnicity is among.
Re: Africans Have No Culture, We Must Kick Them Out Says Racist Israeli MP by herich(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
SarakiBukola:

E pain the Arabian god's slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Venezuelan Military Truck Ran Into Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro / Sunday Was The Most Difficult For Our Troops, Ukraine Admits / UK PM, Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt In A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.