Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Please Who Knows The Reason For This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Who Knows The Reason For This (350 Views)

Please Who Knows Why I Always Fall Sick After Sex? / Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Reason For This by efogator(f): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2018
I constantly sneeze, at times 10 times in a stretch, what is the cause and how can I stop it.

I also have constant flu (running nose)

Please I need real help
Re: Please Who Knows The Reason For This by officialfestus(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
buy flu-j tablet
Re: Please Who Knows The Reason For This by Illuminatus(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Go see a doctor. You might be suffering from allergic reactions to something in your environment.
Re: Please Who Knows The Reason For This by ODUWOLE111: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2018
GET THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from DMM Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips For A Flatter Stomach / 6 Healthy Tips To Maintain A Healthy Life / One Applicant Dies During FRSC Recruitment Exercise In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.