Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku (10930 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / PDP Challenges Wike To Prove Allegation Of Corruption Against Members / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by alphonsojaybaz: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2018
COME FORWARD IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION AGAINST ME – ATIKU
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/09/come-forward-if-you-have-evidence-of.html

A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Tuesday, challenged anyone with evidence of corruption against him to come forward.

Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, The former Vice President reiterated that allegations of corruption against him were false and a figment of imagination of his political enemies, saying up till now nobody has been able to come forward with any evidence linking him to any corrupt practice.

He said: “If you have any evidence of corruption against Atiku, please come forward. But nobody has been able to come forward.” Atiku said this while addressing prospective delegates of the party in the State for the forthcoming national convention in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

He said: “I have come to appeal to you to support me in our party’s convention. I have the programme that will best develop this country. I wish to appeal for your individual and collective support.” He described Governor Ayodele Fayose as “brutally frank…I like the way you do things. You’re brutally frank. You say your mind, it’s a very very rare quality. So, I commend you for who you are. We will stand by you and the party in Ekiti until you retrieve your stolen mandate.” In his remarks, Governor Fayose urged the PDP to unite in order to wrest power from President Muhammadu Buhari. He said: “The task before the PDP at this time is not about who has been in the party before and who is just joining. It is about rescuing Nigeria and its people from the calamity of the Buhari government.”

7 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by HungerBAD: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2018
Laughing.

The United States has helped us on that. They are waiting to "Catch" you outside the shores of Nigeria.

Just the same way the British helped us with Ibori. Your wife is in America, is it not time you go visit her?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Mynd44: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2018
No one has allegations against you sir.

But when will you be taking a trip to the US?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by aolawale025: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2018
The whistle blower would also make some cash

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by psychalade: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Go and defend yourself in America, where you won't be able to bribe any judge! angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2018
look at this guy....go to america and stop makin noise.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by durangokid: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2018
psychalade:
Go and defend yourself in America, where you won't be able to bribe any judge! angry
. All these go to America by most of you people is just to console, please is it in America that atiku stole the said money even to why is it difficult for Nigerians to get evidence or proves to prove him wrong

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2018
durangokid:
. All these go to America by most of you people is just to console, please is it in America that atiku stole the said money even to why is it difficult for Nigerians to get evidence or proves to prove him wrong

why doesnt he want to go to america...??

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2018
he is just makin himself suspect....all bla blas will not help him....

maybe south east people will believe him...but the rest of nigeria...??...i dont think so....

2 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Mynd44:
No one has allegations against you sir.

But when will you be taking a trip to the US?
it's non of your damn business.

you yourself have you been to America?

the zombies roaming the threads of nairaland, how many of them have entered airplane before?

the lifeless buhari that staggered to America, did president not insult his life ?

when did going to America become a yardstick for self actualization?

if anybody has proof that alhaji atiku is corrupt come out or forever shut your hole

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
it's non of your damn business.

you yourself have you been to America?

the zombies roaming the threads of nairaland, how many if them have entered airplane before?

the lifeless buhari that staggered to America, did president not insult his life ?

when did going to America become a yardstick for self actualization?

if anybody has it proof that alhaji atiku is corrupt come out or forever shut your hole

chai...you no dey fear...??...

you wan land in nairaland jail...??

dont you know he is a mod....??

2 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2018
brainless apc weasles re now screaming america

till now they were screaming corrupt atiku. bring evidence now. sen don shift goal post

grin. yeye peope

17 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

chai...you no dey fear...??...

you wan land in nairaland jail...??

dont you know he is a mod....??
if he wants to be respected he should maintain his lane abeg.

no time for nonsense.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
brainless apc weasles re now screaming america

till now they were screaming corrupt atiku.
bring evidence now. sen don shift goal post

grin. yeye peope

the guy is corrupt and cant visit america....our alarm bells are ringing.....

after fee dee fee and Jonathan,we are very careful now who we vote....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

the guy is corrupt and cant visit america....our alarm bells are ringing.....

after fee dee fee and Jonathan,we are very careful now who we vote....
wiser Nigerians 're careful not yo allow bubu close to Abuja, talk less of aso rock.

old yeye pretender that always doesn't know about anything happnin around

2 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
wiser Nigerians 're careful not yo allow bubu close to Abuja, talk less of aso rock.

old yeye pretender that always doesn't know about anything happnin around

how old is atiku....??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

how old is atiku....??
I I don't know. but I know buhari is older. even with his football age

4 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
I I don't know. but I know buhari is older. even with his football age

they have both nearly the same age....

atiku is nearly so old like buhari....go check it out....

4 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

they have both nearly the same age....

atiku is nearly so old like buhari....go check it out....
on papers. obj is older. but in reality obj is healthier and stronger.

buhari should stop lying to you guys about his age.
that man is an oldie. atiku na young man wer e dey

9 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by Herdsmen: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

The United States has helped us on that. They are waiting to "Catch" you outside the shores of Nigeria.

Just the same way the British helped us with Ibori. Your wife is in America, is it not time you go visit her?

Since the lifeless fool is fighting corruption..
What stop him from arresting him..

Or is Atiku bigger than the country..
Abi general dey fear civilian?

Guy I told you..you don fall hand Wella.. and you know..

16 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:
on papers. obj is older. but in reality obj is healthier and stronger.

buhari should stop lying to you guys about his age.
that man is an oldie. atiku na young man wer e dey

una hatred make una sound silly....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by capatainrambo: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

una hatred make una sound silly....

buhari hates Nigerians too.

under his watch agatu and many other settlements in the middlebelt. wer almost wiped out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2018
capatainrambo:

buhari hates Nigerians too.

under his watch agatu and many other settlements in the middlebelt. wer almost wiped out

only your mouth na rambo....your brain no be rambo.....
Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by durangokid: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:

why doesnt he want to go to america...??

Did buhari ever enter usa before?

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by henchamb(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2018
Yes I have the evidence.
If I come forth with it in Nigeria, you will send your thugs to kill me. Let's meet on a neutral ground like the United States of America. Pick any State of your choice and I will present the evidence

4 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by justtoodark: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2018
durangokid:
Did buhari ever enter usa before?

no he enter afghanistan....

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by dignity33: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2018

IF BY ANY MEANS PDP FAIL TO PRODUCE ATIKU AS THERE FLAG BEARER THEN PDP SHOULD FORGET ABOUT WINING 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ATIKU IS WIDELY ACCEPTED AMONG NIGERIAN UNLIKE OTHER PDP ASPIRANT WHO CAN ONLY TRY TO WIN THERE STATE. TAKE FOR INSTANCE ATIKU CAN WIN THE WHOLE OF SOUTHEAST, NORTH EAST, NORTHCENTRE AND SOUTHSOUTH, IN SOUTHWEST WILL ALSO MAKE A VERY SIGNIFICANT GAIN DO TO HIGH NUMBERS OF NONINDIGENES IN LAGOS, KWANKWASO FOR INSTANCE IS ONLY POPULAR IN NORTH WEST AND WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DEFEAT BUHARI WHOW ALSO FROM THE SAME REGION. ANOTHER THING IS THAT PDP SHOULD NOT BY ANY MEANS UNDERMINE THE VOTE OF IGBOS BASED ON REGIONAL REGISTRATION BECAUSE IGBOS CONSTITUTE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF LITERATE REGISTERED VOTES ACCROSS NIGERIA AND ALSO HAVE THE HIGHEST SINGLE BLOCK VOTE ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND BESIDE HAVE THE SECOND HIGHEST NUMBER OF NONINDIGENES REGISTERED VOTES IN ANY STATE EXCERPT SOUTHEAST.

4 Likes

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by kaen1317: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
even a baby born today knows atiku is a thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by crafteck(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
Not yet, we would strike when it matters most

1 Like

Re: Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku by sdindan: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's Nigeria next President.

Osibande you hear?

Bring evidence and come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements / Jubilation In Benue As PDP Guber Candidate, Uba Returns From Medical Vacation / Sunday Igboho Sues Gani Adams For Defamation, Seeks N500 Million Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.