Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose (18313 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by samwizzye(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2018
atiku....fayose will u be my running mate??
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Alvin007: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Iseoluwani:

RIP TO ENGLISH

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by MufasaRebirth: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
2 thieves....

atiku : how much did you stole till now?.

fayose: i dont remember.

kiiikikikiki....
How much did you stole till now ?

Na by force to English, wetin do pidgin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by mubby4real(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2018
cockcrowatdawn:
na you want send am go jail ni?
that is how you guys and your warped logic said fani kayode will be sent to jail ,just yesterday police was even behaving well .

everything no be propaganda, for you to send someone to jail you must prove it and not just making political statements.
Oga why are you taking it personal, its just a caption/joke, it doesn't mean that he will go to jail for real. Oponu
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by justtoodark: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Iseoluwani:

RIP TO ENGLISH

thunda fire english.......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by justtoodark: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

How much did you stole till now ?

Na by force to English, wetin do pidgin

wetin consign you....?

mind your own englishit....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by justtoodark: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=Alvin007 post=70918755][/quote]

yeah....bury that nasty language already.....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by stoic6ix: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2018
cockcrowatdawn:
na you want send am go jail ni?
that is how you guys and your warped logic said fani kayode will be sent to jail ,just yesterday police was even behaving well .

everything no be propaganda, for you to send someone to jail you must prove it and not just making political statements.

This one is a confused fellow fa
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by greatman247(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Atiku: sorry say you lose your state.

Fayose: Baba them do me strong thing ni oh.

Atiku: You don plan your escape?you know say jail sure?

Fayose: Baba I just confuse. I no know where to run to. But them dey beg Buhari on my behalf. I don humble baba.

Atiku: just be strong okay?na so Obasanjo do me years ago.

Lol...same thing I have in mind.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Lovelife433(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Atiku: sorry say you lose your state.

Fayose: Baba them do me strong thing ni oh.

Atiku: You don plan your escape?you know say jail sure?

Fayose: Baba I just confuse. I no know where to run to. But them dey beg Buhari on my behalf. I don humble baba.

Atiku: just be strong okay?na so Obasanjo do me years ago.
animal na so to jail easy abi oponu didirin.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by semyman: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
2 thieves....

kiiikikikiki....

WAEC

Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Ezechimaobim(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Running mate loading.........
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
greatdreamer:
So you mean police men tear gassed you and you fainted?
Don't worry his days in Aso Rock are numbered.
stale
Re: Caption This Photo Of Atiku And Fayose by Makanjuola89: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
justtoodark:
2 thieves....

kiiikikikiki....
chai! How much did you stole[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Supreme Court Settles Rivers APC Crisis, Rules In Favour Of Amechi's Camp / Court Nullifies All PDP Primary Elections In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.