Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. (9235 Views)

Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. / Sit-at-home: This Is Aba In Abia State Today With Massive Compliance - IPOB / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by NonsoWow: 12:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Aba is a disgraceful sight to behold. That is why Aba residents who travel out of that town always deny they live there. Aba should be burned to the ground completely and its inhabitants resettled elsewhere so that the whole place can be turned to a burial ground which is more useful than its present status of a pigsty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by AfonjaSlayer(f): 2:41am On Sep 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
Aba is a disgraceful sight to behold. That is why Aba residents who travel out of that town always deny they live there. Aba should be burned to the ground completely and its inhabitants resettled elsewhere so that the whole place can be turned to a burial ground which is more useful than its present status of a pigsty.
Anambra is the only place that should be bombed and destroyed, anambra is a cursed land where nothing is in good shape,.. shame to anambra

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Agbayahoo: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2018
The OP is an Afonja
Yorubaskullmine:
Chai !
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by SarakiBukola: 6:20am On Sep 06, 2018
AfonjaSlayer:
[s][/s]
I still can't understand why you can't focus on your dead and rotten anambra state...

These pics posted by the op are fake..

Meanwhile this anambra state.

Shots fired.... grin

Igbo vs Igbo.

Why can't you accept / reject what he said without insults ?

By the way, the OP is known here for being an Igbo bigot.

See now? An enemy reconciling the 2 of you, flat heads grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by bestviewer: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2018
sunbilor:
Oga go to Aba. You will NOT recognise Ukwu Mango. Ikpeazu has transformed the place. Change is constant.

This is the face of Aba, stop deceiving yourself.

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2018
bestviewer:

Whether otti or Ikpeazu nothing can change in Abia state because it is dead.

Thank you, leave our "dead" state alone and focus on your state that is "alive and developed".

You know too well that abia state is way ahead of your state even infrastructurally sef....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by sunbilor(m): 7:22am On Sep 06, 2018
bestviewer:

This is the face of Aba, stop deceiving yourself.
I have no business with a paid agent. Elections are not won on the internet. I would like you to continue posting old pictures here while people who live in Aba have completely different experience.

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

This is a fact. Redflame oya respond

Pls if abia is talking, IMO should shut up. No true imolite would so dumb to attack abia state. Aba alone can feed imo at any time. Only Onitsha can challenge Aba economically as far as alaigbo is concerned.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Shots fired.... grin

Igbo vs Igbo.

Why can't you accept / reject what he said without insults ?

[s]By the way, the OP is known here for being an Igbo bigot.
[/s]
See now? An enemy reconciling the 2 of you, flat heads grin

Let me overlook ur statement for today.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2018
sunbilor:
I have no business with a paid agent. Elections are not won on the internet. I would like you to continue posting old pictures here while people who live in Aba have completely different experience.

Don't mind the pained loser. His own politics is a politics of bitterness and acrimony.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2018
bestviewer:

Abia state should be used as compost manure. Lol

Lolzzzz

Chai
Nwanne biko nwayo
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2018
bestviewer:

He is living in denial because Abia state is dead

Bless u.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by SarakiBukola: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Let me overlook ur statement for today.

PLEASE don't....i dare you grin
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2018
sunbilor:

Xprience under a rotten and decomposed state.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2018
lmo1stson:

Please where is the infrastructure. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in all areas.

This is the aerial view of Aba, ogbor hill precisely.
Abia is ahead educationally and economically, only a nonentity will dispute that

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2018
redflame:

Pls if abia is talking, IMO should shut up. No true imolite would so dumb to attack abia state. Aba alone can feed imo at any time. Only Onitsha can challenge Aba economically as far as alaigbo is concerned.

Lolzzzzzz

ImoIstson is this true?

Coz from what I heard imo is far ahead of abia even aba.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Xprience under a rotten and decomposed state.

Rotten and decomposed because APGA isn't running the job right?

Sadistic loser. Pls criticize constructively and quit being sadistic
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2018
SarakiBukola:

PLEASE don't....i dare you grin

I have said my own.

Another will come, u go unknowingly make such. Statement again.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by redflame: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzz

ImoIstson is this true?

Coz from what I heard imo is far ahead of abia even aba.

Are you sure you are Igbo? Are you a paid agent instructed to jam abia and imos heads together?

Loser....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2018
redflame:

Rotten and decomposed because APGA isn't running the job right?

Sadistic loser. Pls criticize constructively and quit being sadistic

Abia should return ikpeazu naaa and forever wallow as a rotten and a rejected state.

Pdp apologist everywhere yet their future is being mortgaged by orjis, ikpeazu and abaribe

Am not a sadist. And meither should I intend to be one but Abia will remain dead if ikpeazu gains his way back to govt house.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by glacswhite: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2018
redflame:

This is the aerial view of Aba, ogbor hill precisely.
Abia is ahead educationally and economically, only a nonentity will dispute that

Thanks Bro....
why is that Op ..Behaving like Bastard with Handicapped Brain..
posting one Picture which is a Federal Rd..

Igbos are Lucky to have Aba in Nigeria
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2018
redflame:

Are you sure you are Igbo? Are you a paid agent instructed to jam abia and imos heads together?

Loser....

U made an assertion and I want to get my facts right.....So stop this emotional jam.......

Abia is dead until u and me makes the right choice
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by sunbilor(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2018
ValUlasi:

Please may we see a different pix of Aba to prove your point.
Go to Aba and see for yourself. He mentioned Ukwu mango, ask him to post current picture of Ukwu mango, Ama Ikonne, Seven Deck along Faulks road. I am not advertising Ikpeazu government. Aba residents know the truth.

Setraco has done marvellous work at Faulks road, and are currently working at Portharcourt road.

All Aba roads cannot be fixed by OVI. That's a fact we must live with. Fashola and Tinubu inspite of all their landmark achievements in road infrastructural development in Lagos, could not fix all Lagos roads. Ambode will still leave plenty work for his successor.

Let's criticise objectively so as to get the best from our politicians.

However, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Do what pleases your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by glacswhite: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2018
sunbilor:
Go to Aba and see for yourself. He mentioned Ukwu mango, ask him to post current picture of Ukwu mango, Ama Ikonne, Seven Deck along Faulks road. I am not advertising Ikpeazu government. Aba residents know the truth.

Setraco has done marvellous work at Faulks road, and are currently working at Portharcourt road.

All Aba roads cannot be fixed by OVI. That's a fact we must live with. Fashola and Tinubu inspite of all their landmark achievements in road infrastructural development in Lagos, could not fix all Lagos roads. Ambode will still leave plenty work for his successor.

Let's criticise objectively so as to get the best from our politicians.

However, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Do what pleases your soul.

Words From a Wise Man....i sight u Bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Election Campaigns: INEC Lists Guidelines For Conduct Of Rallies / Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Happy 50th Independence To All Nigerians - Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.