Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,256 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity (750 Views)

Sleeping With A Married Lady Without Material Benefits Is Stupidity / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Ok you are 25-30 stable and longing to settle down. You see your office gals as old ,with high mileage and bossy cos they have money. You then go for a student for the following reasons.
1. She is young
2. Respectful
3. Not yet exposed etc.
But in reality you be fool. Why?
As you are in lag hustling and sending money to her another bad guy(s) dey chop am freely. The so called respect is because she pretends she loves you and lastly they are mostly liabilities. Any guy wey faill for their antics got served . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by H2Ossss(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by Dreamkiller: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2018
So which antics do you want us to fall for? Is it the old woman with high mileage? If they were so good someone wd hav put a ring on dat finger. Smally make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dreamkiller:
So which antics do you want us to fall for? Is it the old woman with high mileage? If they were so good someone wd hav put a ring on dat finger. Smally make sense die.

Later you'll be the same one to cry out about liabilities.

You lack wisdom -
Re: Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
My own be say, I no fit marry a student or a serving corp member.

No matter how I or she claims to love each other, finish your studies or service first. If you are still single and not blown away by school life or NYSC parol, then we can talk.
Re: Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by Dreamkiller: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Later you'll be the same one to cry out about liabilities.

You lack wisdom -
i wont be shouting Liabilities cuz by then i'll be long dead leaving her to the likes of you. you lack understanding.
Re: Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
Dreamkiller:
i wont be shouting Liabilities cuz by then i'll be long dead leaving her to the likes of you. you lack understanding.
rip

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Monthly Dropshipping & More / Love Potion Backfires And Turns Estranged Wife To A Sex Addict / What To Do If Your Partner Is Addicted To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.